Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:52:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hadron - AI Smartphone Mining  (Read 123 times)
JungleBadman (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:42:36 PM

What do people think of new projects like hadron that enable "mining" using even the most basic hardware such as mobile phones?

Seems like a similar project to ETN although Hadron has the added bonus of processing AI computations rather than cryptographic algorithms.

It definitely seems to be a growth area, with potentially millions of miners.

Check out https://hadron.cloud/dashboard if you haven't heard of this project
genwealth17

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:03:17 PM

I like it so far. It is very easy to get started mining and it takes very little technological background to get started. I have confidence in Hadron and they will soon be  disrupting many of it's competitors. How has your experience been so far @junglebadman .
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:11:37 PM

Dont know how you guys think that these are profitable mining ways. How can anyone even generate single satoshi by using such miner softwares that runs on your mobile phone AI. I don't think that this is feasible method to mine as there are already huge mining machine with TH /s power to mine the coins. As compared to that this will generate only few H/s of hash power giving us nothing but one forth of pennies. I'm sure your phone will end up damaging itself after it processed few MH of hashes. Because our device is not made for that but it is just smaller brain with limited power. I hope you understand this in first place.
khendjer

Activity: 157
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:49:33 PM

What do people think of new projects like hadron that enable "mining" using even the most basic hardware such as mobile phones?

Seems like a similar project to ETN although Hadron has the added bonus of processing AI computations rather than cryptographic algorithms.

I don't know. The most important thing in mobile phone is it's ability to keep the charge at least from morning to the evening so I could use it without any disturbances and so I won't need to think everytime whether I will have enough battery charge until the evening or not.

If I run some miner or AI computations on the mobile, I will definitely have to charge it more than two times per day. What's the use of making landline phone out of the mobile one and live from plug to plug while getting some tiny satoshi profit. Sorry but don't see the future for such projects.

sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:45:55 PM

It would be nice to be able to use a phone for mining cryptos but my question n the case of hadron is; what type of phone is required? must your phone have some specific specs? I want to know because i have got some old phones and would love to use them for this kind of mining

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:05:12 PM

I think it doesn't worth it at all coz phones ( let's say smart phones ) aren't that strong to resist the mining pressure, and I expect the income would be extremely shrunken , this is in the best cases ; in the worst case, they won't pay their users
Minnasan

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:06:47 PM

Dont know how you guys think that these are profitable mining ways. How can anyone even generate single satoshi by using such miner softwares that runs on your mobile phone AI. I don't think that this is feasible method to mine as there are already huge mining machine with TH /s power to mine the coins. As compared to that this will generate only few H/s of hash power giving us nothing but one forth of pennies. I'm sure your phone will end up damaging itself after it processed few MH of hashes. Because our device is not made for that but it is just smaller brain with limited power. I hope you understand this in first place.
i have same opinion with you, because i cant imagine how its can be profitable, mining some hash from mobile phone. even if u using a high spec laptop, that cant make u earn profit because u need to pay for the electricity and the network, even the high spec laptop can be damaged if you use them for nonstop mining...
and this, you would make a mobile phone for mining,i think that was just waisting time

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   DICE.money   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀|   A NEW GENERATION SOCIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY   |▀
JungleBadman (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

Its not mining Bitcoin, it mines hadron's native token.
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:44:40 PM

I wouldn't mine with my phone, because the profits don't stand in any relation to the wear of the device. I use my phone for nearly everithing else like trading, holding wallets,  researching and private/business activities, so that I am more dependend on it than I would damage it for little profit.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:59:53 PM

There are already few of these kind of projects like electroneum, phoneum and maybe few others I'm not aware of. Some of them are not really mining but simulation. This may be good because you don't have to worry about your phone graphics hardware being stressed which can negatively affect the phone and battery life span

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:33:44 AM

I like it so far. It is very easy to get started mining and it takes very little technological background to get started. I have confidence in Hadron and they will soon be  disrupting many of it's competitors. How has your experience been so far @junglebadman .
electronoum is the same project but I don't see mining with phone is profitable. The hash power is too small. ANd electronum miners prefer use PC to mine the coin. I am not sure about the project. if mining with phone profitable it can be the revolution in cryptocurrency.
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:00:11 AM

We've been over this, smartphone mining is inefficient. You either end up with a dead battery or a dead phone..

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:08:12 PM

One day we could have 1 TB memory or more to mine those coins. I know some developer will create phone that can be out perform other gadgets that we have now. I hope you can gain your success by advertising it online.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: