Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:31:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EXPORT.ONLINE - ONE CLICK EXPORT SERVICE (start Pre-ICO 01.04.18)  (Read 2995 times)
Borkin

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:51:59 PM

Where can I see the road map ??
Ursuka

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:54:50 PM

Have you plan to have a bonunty campaign yet? inbox for me if you need
irentys

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:05:51 PM

Where can I see the road map ??
In the WP I think so)
Borkin

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:11:19 PM

Have you plan to have a bonunty campaign yet? inbox for me if you need
I guess there will be an announce here about bounty, and in social networks. Also waiting for it. Abput email not sure, but it would be nice
Borkin

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:20:25 PM

And how many people are in the team Huh
irentys

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:21:13 PM

And how many people are in the team Huh
The site shows that there are 8 people
Borkin

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:13:56 AM

How many percent of tokens will be allocated to the bounty company??
irentys

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:30:50 AM

How many percent of tokens will be allocated to the bounty company??
If I'm not mistaken then it be 2,7%
Borkin

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:11:00 PM

How much does the process of preparation for export hold for the companies??
irentys

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:14:21 PM

How much does the process of preparation for export hold for the companies??
The process of preparing for export now takes half a year for companies.
Borkin

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

What do you think is more important community or team??
irentys

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:46:02 PM

What do you think is more important community or team??
Community is important. But for me the opportunity to contact the team is more important.
NotFomo

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:09:40 PM

There are some reasons why I’m afraid to invest or any transaction such as buying or selling coin.. how about you?
Borkin

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:16:10 PM

There are some reasons why I’m afraid to invest or any transaction such as buying or selling coin.. how about you?
If you are afraid to invest then the crypto world is not your destination because free isn't free. It is important to take some risk at a point in time in human life. Therefore crypto world exclusively for the risk takers no more no less.
irentys

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:57:03 PM

If you are afraid to invest then the crypto world is not your destination because free isn't free. It is important to take some risk at a point in time in human life. Therefore crypto world exclusively for the risk takers no more no less.
I'm afraid also to invest  'cause it seems price is not stable and i didn't see any tends that the price will grow on this moment  by the way I'm planning to invest on my own wallets which is (coins.ph) that supporting bitcoin also. , so for now maybe need to monitor always the price before to invest to secure my profits.
Rusha1

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:00:03 PM

I'm afraid also to invest  'cause it seems price is not stable and i didn't see any tends that the price will grow on this moment  by the way I'm planning to invest on my own wallets which is (coins.ph) that supporting bitcoin also. , so for now maybe need to monitor always the price before to invest to secure my profits.
I think there is no need for you to be afraid of for now as BTC is now recovering from it's market crush and currently doing great marks as of this writing. Also, altcoins is still making progress such as Ethereum which has a stabilize market trends where it also continue to stabilize in the past several weeks and good for investment. You must have to consider that for every investment there is always a risk involved however for BTC and ETH, risk is tolerable in the sense that there is always an assurance that you can gain profit.
Borkin

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:40:33 PM

I think there is no need for you to be afraid of for now as BTC is now recovering from it's market crush and currently doing great marks as of this writing. Also, altcoins is still making progress such as Ethereum which has a stabilize market trends where it also continue to stabilize in the past several weeks and good for investment. You must have to consider that for every investment there is always a risk involved however for BTC and ETH, risk is tolerable in the sense that there is always an assurance that you can gain profit.
Being afraid will not make you any money. Only those who are willing to take the risk will get a reward. It is not only applicable in trading or investment but it is applicable in our life. It is okay to be afraid but you have to face your fear in order for you to have a good  progress in your life.
JamesMadson

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:44:44 PM

Being afraid will not make you any money. Only those who are willing to take the risk will get a reward. It is not only applicable in trading or investment but it is applicable in our life. It is okay to be afraid but you have to face your fear in order for you to have a good  progress in your life.
We all experience this thing for the first time we heard about trading specially with cryptomarket. Of course we afraid to loss money but if you are really want to learn about this thing, you will work for this. The moment you learn everything about trading and how this market works, I'm sure you will not be afraid to invest or trade. Overcome your fear, take more risk and you will make good money in the future.
cleante

Activity: 476
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:47:47 PM

Platform B2B United Trade is created to solve the existing problems and difficulties of exporters associated with the start and conduct of activities in international trade.
Everybody should follow these new things. Hope to make big profits. Thank you guys.
irentys

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:37:24 AM

What stages should the campaign take to start exporting goods abroad?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: