Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:24:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EXPORT.ONLINE - ONE CLICK EXPORT SERVICE (start Pre-ICO 01.04.18)  (Read 2995 times)
Borkin

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:23:51 AM

What stages should the campaign take to start exporting goods abroad?
I think in the first place it's the choice of the target market, then conducting a marketing research, searching for buyers, checking the reliability.
Borkin

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:50:38 PM

I'm looking for a good wallet for my investment in altcoin any suggestions?
irentys

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:50:10 PM

You can use blockchain wallet it is very secure you can use mobile app with it and it is show 2fa verification code.
Rusha1

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:38:09 PM

You can use blockchain wallet it is very secure you can use mobile app with it and it is show 2fa verification code.
I think favourite wallets is ether wallets. because i can easily transaction from ether wallets.
JamesMadson

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:52:14 PM

I think favourite wallets is ether wallets. because i can easily transaction from ether wallets.
Myetherwallet is also good, you can also receive any kind of token so you are able to join in airdrops, you can also use blockchain. I think this two wallet is secure than any other wallet. Don't trust on an altcoin wallets on google playstore.
irentys

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:01:29 PM

Myetherwallet is also good, you can also receive any kind of token so you are able to join in airdrops, you can also use blockchain. I think this two wallet is secure than any other wallet. Don't trust on an altcoin wallets on google playstore.
But I have a question what is better? To keep your coins on some Exchange site or to open wallets for each coin?
Borkin

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:07:03 PM

But I have a question what is better? To keep your coins on some Exchange site or to open wallets for each coin?
It depends what you want to do. If you want to trade then obviously an exchange. If you want to hold then wallet is best as you have total control over your assets. You have the keys to access wallet and you can send where you want.Some holders are having problems getting funds released from certain exchangers.
Borkin

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:08:45 PM

It depends what you want to do. If you want to trade then obviously an exchange. If you want to hold then wallet is best as you have total control over your assets. You have the keys to access wallet and you can send where you want.Some holders are having problems getting funds released from certain exchangers.
Some of my coins put on the exchange and some of the others I put in the wallet. my reason is because the exchange sometimes closes. and in the wallet sometimes there are hackers who want to steal my coins. when the exchange is closed maih there is the rest of the coin in the wallet and when the coin is missing the wallet there is still a coin on the exchange. it's my strategy to keep the coins I have.
Borkin

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:04:13 PM

What is the functionality of  platform?
irentys

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:05:16 PM

- SEARCH
- INSPECTION OF THE CONTRACTOR
- TRADE FINANCING AND GUARANTEES
- INTERACTION WITH THE CONTRACTOR
- INFORMATION ENVIRONMENT
Borkin

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:11:07 PM

- SEARCH
What does the search mean?
irentys

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:26:34 PM

- SEARCH
What does the search mean?
Counterparties Database,
Customs Statistics,
Different Countries Tax Regimes,
Tenders Information,
Grants and Subsidies.
Borkin

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:23:32 PM

How soon token wiil be able to compete with known crypto currency?
irentys

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:42:27 PM

How soon token wiil be able to compete with known crypto currency?
I hope that the project team will work on its strengthening, promotion of new projects and obtaining licenses around the world. I think this is the key to increasing the speed of the token.
Borkin

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:37:40 PM

Are there any estimates of the project by official publications? Let and not so long ago blockchain goes around the world, nevertheless authoritative sites have already appeared on this issue.
irentys

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:38:40 PM

Are there any estimates of the project by official publications? Let and not so long ago blockchain goes around the world, nevertheless authoritative sites have already appeared on this issue.
Yes there are so many different sites on which projects are deeply analyzed, even here a community is gathered that knows quite a lot about crypto-currencies and the whole blockchain, so you can listen to this opinion, but it's best to learn how to analyze projects yourself)
Borkin

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:12:25 AM

On what blockchain your token is created?
irentys

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:02:16 AM

On what blockchain your token is created?
This ERC20 is built on the blockchain ETH
Asya77

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:15:04 AM

What for created your platform? Huh
Platform B2B United Trade is created to solve the existing problems and difficulties of exporters associated with the start and conduct of activities in international trade.
And what problems is that? Smiley
first read whitepaper. there really detailed description
Borkin

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:18:23 PM

Its great that the project team has a unique experience in international trade, logistics, IT and blockchain technologies))) Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: