Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:21:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XSPEC and stealth staking  (Read 213 times)
mycryptostuff (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:29:20 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 05:24:38 PM by mycryptostuff

I've been reading around the topic of privacy coins but there's a lot of info and sometimes it can be confusing.

To keep it short, there's the ones with the big marketcap (monero, verge, zcash) and then there's also the ones with small marketcap (xspec, deeponion, sumo, etc.), no coin yet has the stealth staking feature and so far only the guys at XSPEC claimed they're going to implement it. If they do so sucessfully, will it make XSPEC have the best tech when it comes to privacy coins ?
iwillhodl

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:02:40 PM

I've been reading around the topic of privacy coins but there's a lot of into and sometimes it can be confusing.

To keep it short, there's the ones with the big marketcap (monero, verge, zcash) and then there's also the ones with small marketcap (xspec, deeponion, sumo, etc.), no coin yet has the stealth staking feature and so far only the guys at XSPEC claimed they're going to implement it. If they do so sucessfully, will it make XSPEC have the best tech when it comes to privacy coins ?

When XSPEC delivers stealth staking, there will be a big rise and yes, many people will say it's best privacy coins tech. But in my opinion it's not fully possible and XSPEC probably won't end too good. Maybe devs really made technology almost impossible to do anyway... We will see. I won't risk. If you believe it, I hope you will make it - people who invested into this coin.

● ⚫ GIFcoin.io ⚫ ●
Gambling Investment Fund (http://gifcoin.io)
Working business ✔ 80% of net profit shared with Holders ✔
snowboard

Activity: 158
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:36:44 PM

Exactly! Its not here yet. But the people who trust in the team and the tech of xspec will be compensated very well once it will happen!

Remember. High risk, high returns. Low risk low returns

Apart from that, name 2 privacy coins that come close to spectrecoins tech!!
Tanhdoit

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:41:25 PM

You are absolutely correct Xspec stealth staking will make this privacy coin up there. I, myself, did invest in a couple hundred, but we will see what happens in a couple of months. I have high hopes for this coin because of the stealth staking but it will probably pop when it is announced but it won't beat out the top privacy coin. When you look at the community, its not as active and exchanges are pretty limited to cryptopia. We will see!
dwarfik

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:51:18 PM

Stealth staking will be gamechanger, if implemented. The lack of new information from devs may be frustrating but I completely understand them - they do not want to disclose any information until it will be ready.
SCAR_8

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:41:39 AM

I have full faith in the dev team and they will make it happen. And yes it will make XPSEC go crazy and it will then be added to more exchanges and go up even more Smiley Glad I got some when it was super cheap.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:23:33 AM

Future privacy is very important. In other networks, we can reach the target of hackers.
johncro_

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:27:31 PM

You are absolutely correct Xspec stealth staking will make this privacy coin up there. I, myself, did invest in a couple hundred, but we will see what happens in a couple of months. I have high hopes for this coin because of the stealth staking but it will probably pop when it is announced but it won't beat out the top privacy coin. When you look at the community, its not as active and exchanges are pretty limited to cryptopia. We will see!
well your claims of community being not active are false,community is active a lot,community did a lot for this project to get recognized and are doing so,there were a lot of shill post here on this forum and we wanted them to stop cause it looks bad when every other post is about xspec
as far as the project goes if stealth staking is implemented thats good sign and will give boost to community and price but with lack of exchanges price is limited, hopefully we get listed on more exchanges
Inkognito222

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:33:53 PM

If they do so sucessfully, will it make XSPEC have the best tech when it comes to privacy coins ?

Of course, xspec really can be more privacy coin
guneytasyurek

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:05:20 PM

I asked to delevoper of XSPEC whi is  jbg in the discord  , he said stealth staking is already working but they wanna be sure hundred percent  before implemented which will be Q2 2018 . You could join xspec community channel on discord.
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:05:10 AM

I am buying more xspec tknight. I will have at least 1000 coins by end of febrauary. I am excited now.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
Inkognito222

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:01:03 AM

I asked to delevoper of XSPEC whi is  jbg in the discord  , he said stealth staking is already working but they wanna be sure hundred percent  before implemented which will be Q2 2018 . You could join xspec community channel on discord.

It is very good news, Im go and buy more xspec
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: