Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:24:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️❤️POWH REBORN : Proof-of-Weak-Hands - POWHCOINS - Best Ponzi Out There!!!❤️❤️  (Read 186 times)
Grandbanks (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:28:18 PM

POWH IS BACK!
New Contract
New Design
New Gains
GET IN ON THE BOTTOM FLOOR

Do you have weak hands?
GoldenOrder

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 06:18:19 AM

Website: https://powh.io/?masternode=0xd9fab0d66f2ac0a3fa441a98e2bcf75883483547

#1 It is not owned or controlled by a person or entity. It runs by itself with an Ethereum Smart Contract. So there is no risk of an “Exit scam”.
#2 Investors gain dividends in Ethereum by just holding the P3D tokens. The dividends are gained everytime there is a transaction. For every P3D token that is sold/bought, 10% of it goes as dividends to the token holders in Ethereum.
#3 If the price of the P3D token collapses, dividends are still paid in Ethereum to the investors still holding the tokens. So, in both bull and bear market cycles, token holders still receive dividends from each transaction. Which makes holding the token very valuable.
#4 You can reinvest or withdraw your Ethereum earnings, or sell/buy your P3D tokens any moment you want.

Step by step on how to Invest:
https://medium.com/@TheGoldenOrder/proof-of-weak-hands-project-how-to-invest-step-by-step-7b4de472630d
Neelix

Activity: 245
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:37:40 AM

So there is no risk of an “Exit scam”.

This Ponzi will only run as long as there is a remaining ETH balance on contract creators' wallet. When more people start getting their funds out compared to the amount of new investors, the system will collapse. It is very likely that the devs bought-in themselves and therefore probably hold the biggest amount of ETH. So stop claiming this Ponzi would run forever.

Better trade or gamble! (That's honest, at least  Roll Eyes)
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:40:57 PM

This kind of ponzi scheme is very risky to investors everyone must stay away I will never try this kind of investment even if its hardcoded with smartcontract still if no new transaction will process then no dividends will be distributed??

leonair

Activity: 1260
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:02:24 PM

What the heck did I just read, getting investments for a Ponzi scheme and claiming they are the best?

For me, it just like asking people to give their money and taking for granted that this is a very high risk or obviously no return of investments.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:47:25 PM

What the heck did I just read, getting investments for a Ponzi scheme and claiming they are the best?

For me, it just like asking people to give their money and taking for granted that this is a very high risk or obviously no return of investments.

It works through smart contracts, so not trying to defend the admin but he cannot scam anyone in this way.
Neelix

Activity: 245
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:56:40 PM

It works through smart contracts, so not trying to defend the admin but he cannot scam anyone in this way.

He can easily by investing a huge amount right at the beginning. If he withdraws then (let's say 50% of the pot), other people will follow and the system collapses.
achodik

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:44:10 PM

He can easily by investing a huge amount right at the beginning. If he withdraws then (let's say 50% of the pot), other people will follow and the system collapses.

Currently the top 155 holding addresses would have to sell to account for half of the distributed tokens. I haven't done the math to calculate how much of the eth that would be, but I would be depositing all the way down, and a lot of others would too.

The price scales very nicely I think. From 16k eth in the contract to 6k eth in the contract your tokens would have only lost 50% of their value(buy price at 16k vs sell price at 6k)... That doesn't include the 10% buy/sell fee, but it doesn't include dividends you've been collecting on the way down either.
Source: https://powh3d.eu/charts
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: