Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:12:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥Blazepool on FIRE🔥180+ coins🔥well established🔥multi-algo switching pool  (Read 20680 times)
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:51:19 PM

You can't evaluate a mining pool by comparing what you made on one day vs. another! Even if your hashrate is the same and you mine the same algo(s) for the same time(s) that doesn't account for changes in network difficulty or pool "luck" (finding a block is a probabilistic event, not a certainty).

It's even harder to fairly evaluate a multi-algo, auto-exchange mining pool as the algo-switching software (e.g. - NemosMiner) affects your earnings, too.

The only approach that has any chance of producing useful data is to compare two identical rigs with one running NiceHash and the other your multi-algo, auto-switching software on the pool of your choice. This comparison needs to be run for at least 24 hours, but preferably for several days, and you should note the total earned for each rig at the same time(s) each day.

gak_45

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:19:39 PM

Please add Equihash and ETHash... and maybe some more coins for the alogs... and maybe FIX the FIVE alogs that have been borked for the past couple days (phi, tribus, hsr, timetravel, bitcore - all show "--" for 24avg)? Zero transparency makes me want to keep staying away from this pool... but Equihash would make me want to try it again.
D4rk5ide

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:47:48 AM

@BitBustah What's your algo list like?  A bench rig of my own with 1x 1080Ti logged the average of 0.0005 BTC/day in the past three days.  Just a 1 card example so it doesn't paint the whole picture.  That should be pretty competitive in today's market.
Please do not need to mislead people, I have used similar to your settings and do not get this amount even with 2x1080 (+200/250/100%).

Revenue for last 24 hours

Normally I get about 0.001 per day with my 2 1080ti's. So, this is not exaggeration. I don't know why Blazepool is running so poorly right now, I'm only getting about 0.0006. If I wasn't so close to pay out, I would just jump back to NiceHash or zpool.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:33:08 AM

@BitBustah What's your algo list like?  A bench rig of my own with 1x 1080Ti logged the average of 0.0005 BTC/day in the past three days.  Just a 1 card example so it doesn't paint the whole picture.  That should be pretty competitive in today's market.
Please do not need to mislead people, I have used similar to your settings and do not get this amount even with 2x1080 (+200/250/100%).

Normally I get about 0.001 per day with my 2 1080ti's. So, this is not exaggeration. I don't know why Blazepool is running so poorly right now, I'm only getting about 0.0006. If I wasn't so close to pay out, I would just jump back to NiceHash or zpool.

The first 13 hours I earned a "visual" 1.92 euro... So not worth it. Can't wait another 12 hours to "see" what I've earned. That won't cut it.
http://you-stupid-woman.com/yl/

Back to Ahash.
D4rk5ide

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:43:35 AM

The first 13 hours I earned a "visual" 1.92 euro... So not worth it. Can't wait another 12 hours to "see" what I've earned. That won't cut it.

Back to Ahash.

How is Ahash? I mined maybe 1 hour there on accident. Seemed decent but payout was at 0.01. That's a long way to find out if you've wasted your time or money. Even now with Blaze, I wish I had just stuck to Zpool. It gives me .0025 every 2.5 to 3 days. Heck, NiceHash was giving me 0.001 every day, but that was with my i7 8700k at full blast. Trying to use that strictly for HodlCoin.
Mr_K_S

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:08:30 AM

@BlazePool

I was mining at your pool with 6x1080ti for the last 4 days but the earnings are not in the average

nemos blazepool 24h in the last 11 hour did nothing. The rig is OK and also the hashrate

Could you please make a manual payout for balance greater to 0.0025?

I'll keep watching your pool tho for fixes and improvements
Thanks
JukNi

Activity: 27
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:13:26 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 05:38:58 PM by JukNi

Back to Ahash.

Something is wrong in this pool, I have now mined pretty much 2 weeks and what is the result: Total Earn 0.00297242  Shocked. I know that BTC has ups and downs but still...

Part of the time I have been benchmarking etc what eats little bit of incoming, but not that much.

I have 2 x GTX 1080 Ti Aorus Xtreme (usually 100% TDP and sometimes 150% TDP) in this rig, I think it should do little bit* more than this, like it does on other pools.

@BlazePool

I was mining at your pool with 6x1080ti for the last 4 days but the earnings are not in the average

nemos blazepool 24h in the last 11 hour did nothing. The rig is OK and also the hashrate

Could you please make a manual payout for balance greater to 0.0025?

I'll keep watching your pool tho for fixes and improvements
Thanks

I wish that too. Blazepool will you please pay over 0.0025 BTC. Im moving my rig elsewhere.
Sorry Blazepool but revenue does not match the 24 hour hashrates on the frontpage.
(BTW For small miners like me, that 0.005 is too high, 0.0025 would be much better)

* That is just my opinion.

BitBustah

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:56:43 PM

Sorry Blazepool but revenue does not match the 24 hour hashrates on the frontpage.

* That is just my opinion.

Same here. I will not return.. Got rid of my Nemos config files.
Blazepool (OP)

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 06:57:03 PM

Thanks everyone here for using the pool.  We are keeping the 0.005 policy for now as it's been running smoothly and we've never missed any payout to anyone mining with us.  But as an Admin I'll discuss with the team to see what we can do for those of you that finds our pool under-performing for your rig configurations.  It's sad to see some of you go but it does raise curiousity as why some rigs are not getting the income that I see everyday with my simple rig.  Again for the past week, a single 1080Ti should hover around 0.00035 to 0.0006 BTC daily and average out to 0.0004 to 0.0005 per day.
JukNi

Activity: 27
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:28:33 PM

Thanks everyone here for using the pool.  We are keeping the 0.005 policy for now as it's been running smoothly and we've never missed any payout to anyone mining with us.  But as an Admin I'll discuss with the team to see what we can do for those of you that finds our pool under-performing for your rig configurations.  It's sad to see some of you go but it does raise curiousity as why some rigs are not getting the income that I see everyday with my simple rig.  Again for the past week, a single 1080Ti should hover around 0.00035 to 0.0006 BTC daily and average out to 0.0004 to 0.0005 per day.

"...we've never missed any payout to anyone mining with us" I believe that, because I have not read anywhere that you have missed or even have been late any payouts.
Some bigger not sure better pools have missed for many days and just write in Twitter "Sorry about that"

"...but it does raise curiousity..." Yes it does and big time, but now at this time incomes are reason why I do leave, not for good. I´ll be back to test time to time how its going and if I do see improve with incomes I have account ready and with some BTC´s in it.

How long account can be unused until you close it and possible BTCs are count as ´donation´ ?

BitBustah

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:59:39 PM

If I were an admin, I'd try to figure out why people aren't earning a thing at my pool.  Roll Eyes
malthrax

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:13:54 PM

If I were an admin, I'd try to figure out why people aren't earning a thing at my pool.  Roll Eyes

Faulty coin choice logic, would be my initial guess.  Since this is an "auto-convert to BTC" pool, there's no need to have 70+ coins listed.  Instead, only the most profitable 1 or 2 coins per algo is necessary.

Neoscrypt is a good example - there's 11 coins.  Only Crowdcoin and Desire (and MAYBE Feather, on a good day) are worth a damn.  Guncoin is crap, but it eats a ton of shares.  Same with Skein - Aurora and Unitus (unless its merge-mined) aren't worth the time.

Would be different if this was a "keep what you mine" pool, but its not.
romajc

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:39:22 PM

For me Blazepool is still more profitable then Ahash or Zpool.

15x1080ti and up to 0.00421339 in 20hrs

Dunno how everyone is getting better results at other pools than I am.

Feature request @blazepool.  Is there any way to have a time line that shows what I was mining in the past?  So when income levels off and I earn no coins for over an hour I can see what my rigs were mining?
Bit2017User

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:55:33 PM

Please add Equihash and ETHash... and maybe some more coins for the alogs... and maybe FIX the FIVE alogs that have been borked for the past couple days (phi, tribus, hsr, timetravel, bitcore - all show "--" for 24avg)? Zero transparency makes me want to keep staying away from this pool... but Equihash would make me want to try it again.

Hi
The problem is with exchanges not the pool
Ahash has disabled the same algos

timetravel   3555   1      3   101.4 Mh/s   1%   Do NOT mine   Do NOT mine   Do NOT mine
phi   8333   1      15   1 Gh/s   1%   Do NOT mine   Do NOT mine   Do NOT mine
bitcore   3556   1      11   432.9 Mh/s   1%   Do NOT mine   Do NOT mine   Do NOT mine

Regarding equihash i completely agree, please add it !!!
roland168

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:45:19 AM

Hi admin, how can I specify which coins I mine? Please advise.  Thanks!
robl450

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:05:22 PM

You can't evaluate a mining pool by comparing what you made on one day vs. another! Even if your hashrate is the same and you mine the same algo(s) for the same time(s) that doesn't account for changes in network difficulty or pool "luck" (finding a block is a probabilistic event, not a certainty).

It's even harder to fairly evaluate a multi-algo, auto-exchange mining pool as the algo-switching software (e.g. - NemosMiner) affects your earnings, too.

The only approach that has any chance of producing useful data is to compare two identical rigs with one running NiceHash and the other your multi-algo, auto-switching software on the pool of your choice. This comparison needs to be run for at least 24 hours, but preferably for several days, and you should note the total earned for each rig at the same time(s) each day.

I do it the simple way.  Use multipool switcher and compare profit from each pool over a few days.  Multipool switcher picks the best algo and best profitable pool.  Most profitable pool should win.  Not super scientific, but comparing to nicehash doesn't seem to either except for giving hash to nicehash.
robl450

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:18:34 PM

Unfortunately, it looks like me and many others will be making donations to your pool.  It just takes too long for smaller rigs to reach .005 especially if switching pools so it comes down to donate now or potentially end up with 25 dollars or so that we are throwing away.  I'd rather throw away 3 dollars than more.  Good luck with the pool.
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:24:42 PM

I do it the simple way.  Use multipool switcher and compare profit from each pool over a few days.  Multipool switcher picks the best algo and best profitable pool.  Most profitable pool should win.  Not super scientific, but comparing to nicehash doesn't seem to either except for giving hash to nicehash.

Sure, comparing two different multi-algo pools using the same profit-switching software (e.g. - MrPlus, NemosMiner, SniffDogMiner, etc.) would also give valid results, but after testing various ones for over a month now I've concluded they all suck so if the goal is to mine shitcoins and convert to BTC you might as well go NiceHash. I'm not saying I like that option, it's just that none of the multi-algo pools I've evaluated performed any better than NiceHash in multi-algo mode. Zpool performed quite well in single-algo, auto-convert to something besides BTC, but if BTC was specified as the output coin then profits went into the shitter as well.

Could my testing have been more scientific? Absolutely, but I'm here to mine coins, not run a perpetual science experiment.

Blazepool (OP)

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:50:44 PM

Hello everyone,

Some updates about what the pool is working on these days.  As some of you notices, some crypto-exchanges are having difficulties with their wallets and many mining pools have some coins disabled or turned to no-exchange mode.  Everyone is still working with the exchange to work things out, but compared to the whales out there, our power is minimal to push the exchange to accelerate stuff.  Many pools have coins in the middle of nowhere inside crypto-space that we can't exchange to do payouts.  But I believe all or most pools are pulling reserves to pay everyone including Blaze.  Hopefully the exchange will work things out quicker.

We are still running at 100% up-time for the pool and 100% payment on-time, and again we hope to keep it that way.  Secure and Stable.

We run so many rigs here ourselves and we see the pool's profitability/stability and very competitive with everything out there.  To maximize profit on Blazepool, please do not mine single algo.  Use around 6-7 algos and not many more.  Find the most profitability algo combination for your GPU combo every 7 to 10 days.  Algo profitability changes everyday... recent examples being Phi and Blake2 that can go from super profitable to off-the-list within a 24/48 hr period.

- We are working on adding new coins / algo constantly.

- We are also working on more useful displays for our wallet page and main page. Some more historic data screens are in the works.

Some replies to postings:

- We are not looking for donations of any kind.  For the current stated procedure, every miner gets their BTC in the next payout as soon as balance hits 0.005.

- If you stop your mining before you hit the threshold, your account remains active if you continue to do some mining within 60 days.  Your shares also stays for up to 60 days if blocks are not found for that particular algo, which should not happen.

- You cannot specify which coin to mine on Blazepool

Mr_K_S

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:33:05 PM

Hello everyone,

Re-testing your pool... what profit recheck interval time (seconds) do you recommend? 180, 300, 600?

Is it PPLNS right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: