Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:16:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥Blazepool on FIRE🔥180+ coins🔥well established🔥multi-algo switching pool  (Read 20652 times)
jbeck

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:36:42 PM

@jbeck  Thanks for reporting the issue you are encountering.  Please PM us your address and we will do our best to try to help you with it.  You may also contact us a the Discord as well.  

I'll do what I can now with the information you provided.  Lyra2RE2 estimates currently shows correct amount on the front page of the web site.  Are you seeing the 603 per day figure from your miner switcher software or from the website / API?  For some miner switcher, there can be incorrect estimates when something goes wrong during the benchmarking process or in the middle of a previous mining session and causes a file in the stats folder to go corrupt and report an incorrectly high hashrate that will make the estimates wrong.  The solution to this type of issue is to delete the particular benchmark stats file for that algo in the stats folder.  I am "guessing" that this is an issue on the switcher side mainly because 1. I see a correct estimate on the website, 2. I do not see a higher than normal rig count mining on the Lyra2RE2 algo.  Your productivity should not be "stalled" for 7 hours as even if you mine just the lyra2RE2 algo, it's quite a profitable algo and should provide some earnings for you.

As for 5 miners running instead of 1, we'll need more information about your rig config as well as miner switcher config to determine the cause.  

Let us know how we can help you more.

Blaze
Now that you explained that it came to mind that during that session I had made some changes to my overclock settings that caused my rig to crash.  I restarted the rig and thought all was good until 7 hours later when i saw a problem.   I really did not know how to delete the effective miner or if i had anything else wrong so I just deleted the entire folder and started over with a new bench mark for all miners.   It would be nice if we had a way to re bench without such drastic moves or could you provide me with better instructions?   Also the 5 miner issue cleared up when I started over so that is not an issue to continue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blazepool (OP)

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:33:28 AM

@Snus We had a long discussion about the Magicoin in m7m algo in the Discord.  Please refer to the messages there for reference.

@jbeck Within switcher like sniffdog or nemos, there should be a folder named stats which you can delete file that's named after the algo that you are having the problems with.  That way the app only benches that particular algo again.

jbeck

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:13:19 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 07:33:30 PM by jbeck

@jbeck Within switcher like sniffdog or nemos, there should be a folder named stats which you can delete file that's named after the algo that you are having the problems with.  That way the app only benches that particular algo again.

Thank you that helps to narrow down some issues.   I am using your blazepool miner so I assume the same goes for your app/switcher?
I also have been experiencing some really low revenues on your pool the last 30 hours or so.  My benchmarks show that I should be getting pretty good payouts but I am showing 1/2 actual.  I checked that my devices are operational.  current revenue is 0.00086966
where past average revenue over three weeks has been 0.0025600 or better for 5 1080ti. I have two other rigs pulling double using hashauger/zergpool and awsome miner/MPH.   Your app and pool had been the most profitable until now.  Got to be something on my end.   Bitcoin prices are up.  I dont know where to look. can you help?  

Maybe I dont understand the last 50 coin earnings enough.  Looking at the satoshi earnings am I to assume that the numbers listed are earnings that are to be converted.  The earnings page chart has balance and unpaid lines.  Does the unpaid figure the satoshi numbers.  example... verge,  5,234 satoshi,  24 min ago, ETA 4h 23m (40/140)   Question is how does the line chart interact with the last 50 earning stats?
Blazepool (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 04:03:31 AM

@jbeck  since you've had good results with the pool so far, settings on your rig should be okay.  Have you switched any algos in or out?  If not then it maybe just a period of bad luck.  Like we've always posted the same info about benchmarking durations, a day or two of high or low results can just be pool lucks. Things averaged over a week are much more representational to a pool's performance.

The numbers on the last 50 block chart are first added to the processing and immature list before they move down to the unpaid after they've been matured and exchanged.
WitWolfy

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:24:08 AM

Been having problems with M7M. Mining for a day, and no coin from that pool. Is this pool even still a thing?
jbeck

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:51:59 PM

I just dont know.  On my stats screen I have coins that have cleared or on exchange. Nothing has been earned for over many hours.  I do have a TON of satochis on exchange but nothing has been produced that will go to the exchange after this.  Can you see what I am seeing?  I have never had the last 50 earnings showing nothing in future .  Its like I am not mining anything but the switcher has been on x16 for a day and the hash chart is not displaying any x16 hash. 
Blazepool (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 03:07:45 AM

@jbeck  Please PM us your address and we can take a look at it for you.  Pool is running normally.

@WitWolfy  Magicoin for m7m has had problems for a long time now.  There's discussion on the discord about it.  The coin is not working properly by design which results in mostly orphans for pools.  The only reason that we are keeping it up is because we get a good block once in a while and that it's a CPU coin.
Seetth

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:59:32 AM

If is possible to make this graphic be able to report for days and not just hrs? Maybe a config option in the web that allow the user select the avaiable display or 24hr or 7 days etc.

https://i.gyazo.com/c4743459349b1768e7f035dd990aeb4b.png

https://i.gyazo.com/c4743459349b1768e7f035dd990aeb4b.png

Im runing 3 rigs with nemos atm 18-1080-TI cards total testing blazepool for me is beter than nicehash I get arround 15-20% more per day.
Apocalypse Onion

Activity: 44
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:00:09 AM

Happens to me a lot on Blazepool when it is mining Raven.  But I always get paid later on in one large spike.  So the profit will level off for as long as I am mining x16r and then spike straight up later on.

It is curious behaviour. My rig switched to x16r approximately 8 hours ago and so far there is just one ravencoin entry in my earnings list, enough for about 1 of those 8 hours.

I'm going to leave it running to see what happens.
WitWolfy

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:34:17 PM

@jbeck  Please PM us your address and we can take a look at it for you.  Pool is running normally.

@WitWolfy  Magicoin for m7m has had problems for a long time now.  There's discussion on the discord about it.  The coin is not working properly by design which results in mostly orphans for pools.  The only reason that we are keeping it up is because we get a good block once in a while and that it's a CPU coin.

Well not to be funny, even Yescrypt is a waste of time and power, Betterhash lets you mine Manero, and I make more a day there than on your CPU pools. I probably see like two coins a day if I'm lucky. Screw this, when I reach my 0.003 payout I wont be back.
Blazepool (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 04:42:57 PM

@Seetth We have a 7 days report coming very soon.  It's in testing phase and we've had a few bugs that we want to iron out before launching.

@Apocalypse Onion  It's the dynamics of the market and Blazepool.  Unlike other pools that lets you mine a single coin, blazepool works best when most users chooses a few algos and let them switch automatically.  When an algo is relatively low on profitability, hashes don't get to these algos as much and lowers the block frequency.  On the other hand, high profitability algos attract hashes and results in faster blocks.  This is by design to make use of the diff dips, so users gather hash power and mine relatively low diff blocks.  We've run many many tests internally to make sure that this switching mechanism nets users more profit compared to single algo on average over longer runs.
Apocalypse Onion

Activity: 44
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:12:44 PM

Thanks Mr Blazepool. The flat line on the balance chart was a bit unnerving, but all that matters is the revenue and now it's showing pretty much what I expect.  Cool
jbeck

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:12:16 AM

Yes i experience that as well on x16.  I will flat line for many many hours with nothing being picked up but the satochis are huge and the spike is also quite large.  I looks like it evens out over the long haul.  I do know that the estimates are far lower than actual but that is the same I find with every other pool. 
jbeck

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:52:51 AM

Blazepool do you have any plans to include Litecoin as a payout in the future?
Blazepool (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 07:55:00 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 08:18:01 PM by Blazepool

Working on the x16r algo now, might see short interruption.

Back to normal now.

Blazepool (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:30:09 PM

Hello everyone,

Hope everyone had a great weekend!  We've added a bunch of new coins this past weekend:

OLIT, ZULA, SERA, CYR, ALPS, IFX

Enjoy!

Blazepool
krairerks

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:04:53 AM

How can I mine individual coin and auto change to BTC?
Blazepool (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 04:47:06 AM

@jbeck We have plans to autoexchange to other coins at some point in time.  However, I cannot say exactly when or which coins will be implemented.  Don't hold your breath for that announcement just yet.

@krairerks Blazepool is an auto-algo/coin switching only pool.  There is no mechanism to do individual coin mining at the moment except for the case where there's only 1 coin in an algo.  For GPU mining, we recommend that you try our pool for auto-algo switching if your goal is to end up with BTC.  Some great algos to start with are x17/x16r/x16s/phi/skein/xevan.
Apoc79

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:54:11 AM

Hello everyone,

Hope everyone had a great weekend!  We've added a bunch of new coins this past weekend:

OLIT, ZULA, SERA, CYR, ALPS, IFX

Enjoy!

Blazepool

Hi Guys,

Any plans to add a CPU algo, I'm definitely missing the nice profits from M7M.
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:26:18 AM

BLAZEPOOL.COM - Tested Stable and Secure Multialgo Auto-exchange Pool

When are you going to secure your pool https:// it is not Secure  ?  Thx     Maybe I'll mine there after you do this. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: