Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:44:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scots Baroness Presented her own Cryptocurrency Platform  (Read 172 times)
Vladdirescu87 (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:32:42 PM

Baroness Michelle Mone, a Scottish entrepreneur and global speaker, is going to set up her own cryptocurrency called EQUI hoping that it will "encourage more women to invest in the tech industry". She claims that the platform will be open for capitalization to anyone.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/michelle-mone-presented-cryptocurrency-platform/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:55:50 PM

encourage more women to invest in the tech industry
Quite interesting, she say want to bring woman to crypto world. I mean this is amazing, the world of crypto will be more grow and keep growing along the time.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Dolarin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:03:10 PM

That sounds fantastic! In fact, at the moment very few women involved in crypto.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:21:17 PM

Baroness Michelle Mone, a Scottish entrepreneur and global speaker, is going to set up her own cryptocurrency called EQUI hoping that it will "encourage more women to invest in the tech industry". She claims that the platform will be open for capitalization to anyone.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/michelle-mone-presented-cryptocurrency-platform/

so the "nobility"

is seeking to find a new way to steal from people  Roll Eyes

asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 08:35:33 PM

so the "nobility"

is seeking to find a new way to steal from people  Roll Eyes
hahaha, i know what you mean. But lets not think about this project that way. if every new project you think its just fake project and try to steal people money thats mean theres no legit project isnt it ? Lets think this is the way blockchain grow.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:46:03 PM

Like the idea behind the project to encourage women to invest in the tech industry. After Pres its Equi!
Vladdirescu87 (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:51:16 PM

A female of baronial rank has the title baroness. In the kingdom of England, the medieval Latin word baro, baronis was used originally to denote a tenant-in-chief of the early Norman kings who held his lands by the feudal tenure of "barony" (in Latin per baroniam), and who was entitled to attend the Great Council (Magnum Concilium) which by the 13th century had developed into the Parliament of England. Feudal baronies (or "baronies by tenure") are now obsolete in England and without any legal force but any such historical titles are held in gross, that is to say are deemed to be enveloped within a more modern extant peerage title also held by the holder, sometimes along with vestigial manorial rights and tenures by grand serjeanty.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:02:21 PM

This is good news, and if one of the reasons is to bring more women into crypto this is good timing as in my country there is a real focus on bringing more women into tech, coding etc. 

Although we always hear there are not enough females in the crypto world I am not sure on how accurate this statement is, I would like to think that there are more here than we all think.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 06:39:59 AM

so the "nobility"

is seeking to find a new way to steal from people  Roll Eyes
hahaha, i know what you mean. But lets not think about this project that way. if every new project you think its just fake project and try to steal people money thats mean theres no legit project isnt it ? Lets think this is the way blockchain grow.

oh well ok i hope i can also then have a coin which i can use to harvest ressources out of the economy i promise i will also live like a noble in a huge luxury castle with many women, guardsmen and offspring, oh and also religion and god, i promise i will create jobs and growth and you businessmen will have more customers and more demand for your product just accept my coin

who joins me building castles and living as nobility all over the world, lets create next our own religion too so we can justify our bloodline, and we then also decide upon an architecture of castles the "people" are supposed to build

may god/allahu akbar/the force help us

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:46:10 AM

Anything that increases the reach of crypto is good news. We are slowly heading towards the mainstream.
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:46:54 AM

This is just a gimmick there is nothing stopping women from joining the crypto space.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
Dolarin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:54:25 PM

This is just a gimmick there is nothing stopping women from joining the crypto space.
Yes, you're right there's nothing stopping them from joining crypto, but this project can attract more women in crypto space.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: