Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:10:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stolen Bitcoin  (Read 646 times)
sutil

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:10:56 PM

Its so easy to buy a cheap webhost, and a domain. Its also easy to get rank in Google. Dont fall for BTC services listed in Google. Always get an escrow.

Polkadog is the most meaningful meme coin project ever created

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:11:28 PM

Ok, I am not saying that this is a scam, but you have to be careful. They are saying that they are tracing the funds on the

Blockchain and this can honestly be done by anyone with a Blockexplorer. What happens after they push the funds through a

mixer service? {this is what usually happens} It is not uncommon for people to ask a "deposit" ...because once people get

their money, they are reluctant to pay for the service, but then this must be in escrow too.

I never know these kind of service before,is it possible to recover the stolen BTC?

I f possible they how and then why they need to give back to the owner they can recover and keep for themselves and almost there are 3 million lost bitcoin so they can get back them too?Shocked

I am confused with this process.
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:13:36 PM

I think this is unlikely. bitcoin works around the world. bitcoin direct payment transactions are not monitored by any government. Therefore, bitcoin must have high security. Managers must make every effort to ensure that the bitcoin is safe. I am very confident in the bitcoin managers.
Maryverycool

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:16:43 PM

Hi,

I am trying to find a company / Bounty Hunter to recover some BTC I had stolen.

Has anyone had any dealing with    www.darkwebsolutions.com  Huh?

I have been in contact with them and they are confident that they can get my BTC back, however they want $500 up front.

Naturally I am suspicious. Why not just include it in the 10% fee they take from the amount recovered.

Any help or alternative suggestions most welcome.

I think it's a hoax. Bitcoin is anonymous. We can't find a liar. This is a scam, please don't believe they can get your stolen bitcoins back, I don't think any heat will do. Please don't be deceived, think carefully.
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:16:56 PM

currently in investing, I still have not been scam by this crypto myself, although for the first ICO I follow, it is quite stressful, in this investment is never make a debt and use it to invest or your daily money, it is the worst step to enter cryptocurrencies. only use money that you can lose it. if you can't better dont invest.

if you want to join into ICO, make sure you've choose that have great trust or rating. I myself only follow with maximum 2 kind of ICO for each month. because i realize too many ICO are born each week, and each of them have a risk in it.
ramdani29

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:17:29 PM

Hi,

I have been in contact with them and they are confident that they can get my BTC back, however they want $500 up front.

Naturally I am suspicious. Why not just include it in the 10% fee they take from the amount recovered.

Itu jelas sekali bahwa penipuan. Disinilah tempat yang paling aman.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:20:16 PM

Hi,

Just make a research about their identity before having a transaction did you believe that they can give you the 1 BTC? common think about it! In the season now you do not know on who you are going to trust with besides the value of btc now is quiet expensive and I guess they are not going to return it even you pay them on that price. Don't trust anyone and don't click on phishing site to avoid being stole.
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:24:09 PM

Hi,

Has anyone had any dealings with    www.darkwebsolutions.com  Huh?

I have been in contact with them and they are confident that they can get my BTC back, however, they want $500 up front.

Naturally, I am suspicious. Why not just include it in the 10% fee they take from the amount recovered.

Feel like a scam to me.In my opinion, don't promote this kind of applications.How could we say that their idea is clear. There is a chance to stole the bitcoins of their and give back to the same person for a specified fee.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:43:57 PM

WOW!!!

A big thank you to everyone who has commented.

Yes, i was 99.9 sure it was a scam. here is what they said when I questioned them about it.

Hello Martin,

"We have all the information needed to recover your bitcoin. Considering the volume of hack request we get on a daily basis, hack requests are queued and we also have to ensure that we are dealing with serious people.

We would trace the transaction from your wallet through all verifications on the blockchain and within 24 hours we will get the job done. However, we would require that you pay a commitment fee of $500 which is a baseline fee for Bitcoin recovery of over 1 BTC"

So, the amount stolen was 8 BTC from Binance Sad   (Unsurprisingly they didn't want to know)

Several Alt coins were converted in to 8 BTC and vanished right before my eyes. The whole process was over in about 5 seconds, so I suspect a BOT was on the loose.

I will investigate the ESCROW option mentioned and hope for the best. As we are talking several thousand £'s it got to be worth a try, even though the odds are low.

It could be worth a few thousand to a Bounty Hunter if they are successful.

I have the times and the final withdrawel transaction Hash number,    Will I need to get anything else??
WOW can you please explain in details what happened ! did you tried to contact Binance ? . Did you had your 2 factor enabled ? . I never used API or bots but I know you get the option to disable withdraw ! it is really strange that you did not ! .

Anyways as stated above if the BTC gone it is gone no way to get them back  . Sorry for your loss .
candolbitcoin214

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:50:30 PM

Dont trust to scam project like that
THey only money before and after they willnot help u

But i heared somewhere that ppl can encrypt u files if u forgot password for u wallet file
that only i known

what about that its fully scam dont use that !
I Never click files sent to me if I did'nt request for it. Chances are it is a virus or spam or a scam. You must put protection on your pc antivirus that can detect scams, viruses and the likes. And by the way never give your private key address/link your wallet will surely get hacked.
patykuprova

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 11:12:56 PM

There are so many philsing link that sent into your email.
I've never clicked in them because i do have experiences with them. They will fake the original email from the supports but there will always be a mistake .
The problem is you have to notice it very well then nothing will happen to your Bitcoin at all.
Money is yours and the duty to protect it is yours also.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:28:46 PM

In your place I would not give them anything upfront - this clearly is a scam, if they'd be able to recover your funds they could get a percentage of what they can rescue.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
AntonKrutkov806

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:51:19 PM

BitPay does it a little faster. The problem is that the financiers have not yet realized what to do with the bitcoins.
ChungCrews

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:39:25 AM

I think it's a new scam
If you want to lost all you can send to it ! Grin
KevinClarkson

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:27:45 PM

Looks more like a scam. Investigate first, don't fall for it.
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:39:52 PM

In no country in the world the bitcoin is legally protected and as far as I know there are no computer recovery techniques so the proposal does not seem honest to me.
hushwind

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:07:02 AM

Its better to directly approach blockchain managers or developers. see if they can do anything
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:18:38 AM

What do you mean stolen ? maybe your private or mnemonic stolen?
i suggest you to not give any information about your wallet to anyone.
never trust anyone because anyone can steal yours.
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:20:58 AM

What do you mean stolen ? maybe your private or mnemonic stolen?
i suggest you to not give any information about your wallet to anyone.
never trust anyone because anyone can steal yours.

He clearly lost his bitcoin so his wallet or private key got stolen.

ps: don't get scammed out of another 500.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:22:15 AM

many bitcoins lose their wallet because their account is not safe especially so many bitcoins your gmail sucutions should not just steal your bitcoin early wallet

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: