Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:38:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete  (Read 6554 times)
DecibelsICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:17:04 PM

Updated thread with new information on Decibel.

Thread will be expanding today. White Paper release to come within the following hours.

Be prepared to be blown away. Decibels is here to stay!
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DecibelsICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:15:48 AM

February 11th, 2018 Update
Fellow BitcoinTalk Members,

We have released our White Paper available to be read at the URL in the main post. We have also updated our social links and will continue to add onto our community and website as we progress.

Next to come:

Front-End Website Completion with Staff Head Shots and Bios.
Front-End ICO Functions

Decibels is a registered trademark of Decibels Developments. We are registered with the USA IRS (EIN Ready), currently have established Copyrights, and hope to pursue a patent for our development in the near future.

DecibelsICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:47:24 AM

We are submitting applications to the following exchanges:

Allcoin - BTC-Alpha
Binance - Bit-Z
BitBay - BitFinex
Bitinka - Bittrex
C-Cex - CoinExchange
Gate - HitBTC
Huobi - KuCoin
LiveCoin - Poloniex
RightBTC - YoBit

Decibel plans to enter the market as the most diversified and cultured utility token available. We are expecting great results with our supporters and backers being legitimate reputable sources. Our team will behold a group of humble experienced developers and marketers who seek to develop a product that revolutionizes the way content reaches it's clients.

Cryptopia is to follow the ICO immediately after. We are applying to exchanges ahead of time to ensure we control the exact date of release to the market by cooperation of the exchanges of release date. We predict a quick and easy verification process, near immediate listing process, and hope to be listed as soon as we can process all of the necessary documentation.

MikeRpod

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:03:50 AM

I'm waiting for the ico too
DecibelsICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:10:24 AM

Thank you for your interest in the upcoming ICO!

Thread Update:
I have added 6 language translations. If any other languages are needed. Please ask, I am currently working on the white paper translations as well. Decibels wants to be the most naturally determined and updated thread that it possibly can be.
DecibelsICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:14:57 PM

Today will be the initial release of our Bounty Program.

In the mean time feel free to read over our white paper and add us on Discord!
DecibelsICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:03:39 AM

Happy Chinese New Years from Decibels!
DecibelsICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:52:48 AM

Our Bounty Program has been released!

Please refer to the Bounties section of the Main Forums to take part in the rewards!
DecibelsICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:04:38 AM

Great Updates coming up! Bounty program has been moving great so far. Be prepared for our March 1st ICO Release!
DecibelsICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:16:28 PM

February 19th, 2018 Update

Hello fellow BitcoinTalk Members,

We have been blessed with an Angel Buyer who has agreed to provide us with a small office building in exchange for a token lump sum! We will be hosting an event to celebrate and discuss our ICO Launch in Downtown San Mateo, CA.

More information will be provided soon!
DecibelsICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:54:25 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/decibels-18405 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Hello ThomasWalsh67,

Thank you for the speedy addition of our ICO to your website! We will complete all verification needed, just send us over the necessary forms!

Thanks again,

Decibels Developments
DecibelsICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:09:27 AM

BIG NEWS
FEBRUARY 21ST, 2017

Decibels has went ahead and solidified our deal with CREX24.COM. They will be our first exchange to be listed! We are already accepted and currently being processed in to be ready for IMMEDIATE exchange upon ICO Completion. They are on call for us when our ICO Completes in May for immediate exchange to the public!

Big Thanks to CREX24.COM
gobisirom

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:37:17 AM

you are waiting for ICO, I am also gladly waiting for ico from this project, I am interested in this project because Blockchain approach to innovate and revive the manufacture and exchange of multimedia industry. We plan to host the most innovative development. I hope this project has a bright future.good luck! Grin
DecibelsICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:00:53 AM

Telegram Group is now live!

https://t.me/joinchat/GQDEYQvFXqdPpQZiwzVosQ
DecibelsICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:27:53 PM

you are waiting for ICO, I am also gladly waiting for ico from this project, I am interested in this project because Blockchain approach to innovate and revive the manufacture and exchange of multimedia industry. We plan to host the most innovative development. I hope this project has a bright future.good luck! Grin

Thank you for being a strong supporter! We will be hosting a small airdrop and our bounty program is live to get you some free DCBL ahead of time!
DecibelsICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:30:18 PM

Our Bounty Panel is now live. We are currently partnering with several extremely talented Advisors!
DecibelsICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:03:43 PM

We have now been listed on CREX24 and are holding trading abilities until the ICO ends.
DecibelsICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:59:48 AM

Our Discord Group has reached over 473 People!

We are constantly growing and hoping to reach the 1,000 member bounty within the coming days!
DecibelsICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:59:59 PM

We are hiring staff currently to maintain the chats while me and the development team finish up the systems. Our CEO is currently handling a lot of our in-person discussions and I have just went ahead and hired our Online Chief Executive Officer who will handle our executive decisions regarding our groups, accounts, international relations, and marketing team.

You guys will see a lot more consistency coming up as soon as I have a bit more time on my hands. I can not apologize for the miscommunication though as of now, as it will be for all of your benefits in the end-game. We are implementing tough security into our website to ensure that our ICO doesn't fall victim. We are also readying our news introductions and articles which will be posted throughout our ICO. As I have stated to MANY of our highly interested investors and partners, we are the only ICO not attempting to chase the hype of things. Although our hard cap is set high, we have valued our work capabilities to be easily achievable within the soft cap. We always have a plan and we definitely are here to listen to our community. Feel free to throw some recommendations in when you want and we will apply them asap.
DecibelsICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:43:40 AM

We have launched our Bounty Program through Vyper!

Join in to earn some free DCBL!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: