Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:46:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete  (Read 6553 times)
Frostyz

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 10:20:51 PM

Looks like a great opportunity for me.
Keep your good work up!
Lets see where this project goes...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:17:27 AM

I have learn about Decibels project but i don't know. Is the core function of Decibels project is to secured store users' media files?
YR

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:32:16 AM

Really promising looking project!
Can't wait to see how everything unfolds for decibels.
souul

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:40:58 PM

A good opportunity to expand your range of activities and stay on your own! Good job
mdam0re

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:10:56 PM

Cant wait to tell my musician friends so they can get decibles
Mickeyberry

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:39:50 PM

Whoa! DecibelsToken bounty is super awesome. You need to be creative in some of the activities it's educational as well.
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:42:35 AM

hi decibels's Devs, i see on the official ICO site, this: Total Sales to Date --> 3.924672 ETH
It is real? Only 4 eth have been raised?

I think that this project need more because is really interesting.

for example some project have postponed their ico / sale event due to bad news about crypto like facebook, google and twitter announce to block ads from crypto or ico. so i think this could happen to decibels because of that.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Karauz

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:23:38 AM

Thank you very much for the information, I will visit your website to see if you have updated it before making a final decision Smiley
schepka

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:47:56 PM

An excellent project with a great perspective and interesting competitions and assignments, join. https://twitter.com/DecibelsToken https://www.t.me/DecibelsToken
Solid74

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:57:59 PM

Very impressive project, good team. Good fresh idea for blockchain realisation.
Sureshgudivada76

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:26:21 AM

# BIG ICO, excited to be part of it....long way to go and bang the crypto currency market........
ElenaOk

Activity: 368

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:32:17 PM

A great opportunity to join this project right now, I think that later there will be less attractive conditions, because this project is very popular and is quickly gaining investment.
gekkondev

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:50:09 PM

Very interesting and promising project. I am impressed by the ambitions and professionalism of the development team. I want to gratify the Decibels team to realize their plans and become one of the most successful projects!
sister190817

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:06:05 PM

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The beginning of Decibels…

What makes a solid development?

Today’s offerings have diversified from a few choices to buy into to over 1000+ ICO Developments to pick from all over the internet. We have established that it takes a capable team, solid business model, and an exceptional project idea. A lot have hit this mark, but many have missed the solid fact that community involvement and opinion is a mandatory application. We have followed numerous ICO and Token Developments and have came to the conclusion that community involvement has to be the largest factor that plays into the success and overall outcome of a token development.

Today we release our project called Decibels. Decibels aims to tackle the media revenue stream industry like never before. Although there are large developments such as Tron and Viberate, Decibels plans to take a different approach at the media industry in a way we feel could be innovative and also project a very quick adoption by larger publicly used platforms. Decibels plans to be the first Blockchain Codex Development that can be integrated in platforms such as YouTube, SiriusXM, Netflix, Hulu, and other media entertainment sharing platforms that offer files to be used by the public and generate revenue in a manner that can be decentralized via the Blockchain and provide a marketplace environment for these files. What is interesting about our development is that we seek to partner with other developments such as Tron and Viberate to offer our plugin as an option to users on these platforms. This is something of a first in the ICO world were one seeks to unify developments based on already established platforms. It would create a large scale adoption method that could open the doors to larger partnerships as total market control wouldn’t be a direction they are headed. Our ICO will be held on the Ethereum Blockchain, but our main application will be developed on the Cardano Blockchain. Our developers understand the possibilities of what the Cardano Blockchain can offer, and plan to integrate every feature that comes along with the benefit of use of Cardano.

We offer a great business model focused around all media creators and their customers alike. Led by our young, skillfully-minded entrepreneur at the age of 23 named Anthony Colón Jr., who has over 5 years experience with Cryptocurrency Development and Implementation, 6 years business marketing and administration experience, and 7 years of PHP Development Skills; He is followed by a team of creative, intelligent, and highly open-minded individuals. Our team is constantly growing by the day and every new addition gets better as it moves along. The best thing about our development is our huge focus on our community outreach and our huge hunger to diversify on an international basis. We feature a widely multicultural executive and development team focused on bringing all forms of community outreach into entertainment and media security. Although in it’s infancy, we definitely hope to be one development to keep an eye out for.

Their ICO begins March 8th, with a short 2 month span separated by 3 price phases spanning from $0.50 up to $2.00. We also are offering bonuses to all eligible token purchases including adding BETA codes to select purchasers that will allow them early access to their platform for testing with open ended bug bounty reward possibilities. We offer two forms of payment including Ethereum. The other form of payment which we have integrated is ShapeShift ShapeShift offers a gateway that can exchange over 30 forms of Altcoins into Ethereum or Bitcoin allowing you to perform a payment easily in most types of way! Definitely an awesome addition and something that will help many early buyers diversify their method of payment.

Decibel is the Blockchain approach to music revenue stream. The digital era has plagued the overall value of music, media, and files a like. The ability to torrent and pirate information has made simply keeping your digital files on your computer unsafe. Leaks are causing the value of data and art alike to decrease in value, demolishing the overall outcome of entertainment and it’s worth. Decibel plans to lead the innovation is music/media revival by integrating the security, scale, and speed of the Blockchain network to establish a entirely new digital era of music/media sales and advertising. Based on the speed and continued growth of Ethereum, Decibel will provide a perfect ecosystem for growth in the media world along with a secure personal experience tailored to the entrepreneurial and artistic mind set.

Decibel is a design by creators, for creators. With the simple intent to bring value back to creativity and it’s beholders, while offering the community the ability to base that value as well. Decibel will bridge the divide between creator and audience by introducing a market like approach to the media industry. Allowing creators to develop and establish their own content markets, while giving their audiences and communities develop and build their overall value and worth. Decentralizing the value of media content from not only the creator, but the receivers as well. Decibel’s target consumer would be musicians, artists, designers, directors, developers, producers, film makers, journalists, authors, doctors, architects, and media lovers, right on down to the average college student. We plan to target multiple markets that would see our addition as a complete asset to their developments. Being a Blockchain based Dapp Integration, we plan to take on no competition, and instead create a form of extension that can be implemented into future projects related to things such as Tron, Viberate, and other media related outlets that are focusing more on the client interaction instead of our focus of the file creation.

The current media industry world wide is hovering at around $2.01 Trillion, the music/radio industry is upwards of $250.6 Billion, and the list goes on. While these are large numbers, the current piracy and theft rate is rising from last years position of 32%. This means that a large portion of proceeds is being lost to lower sales and exchanges by theft. Throughout all of this piracy, the media industry is projected to grow and additional 12-20% by 2021 due to the growing network of online social media presence. With Decibels, we plan to innovate and secure this exchange through all forms of implementation right on down to hard-coded radio, mp3 player, and file extensions.

Example Use Case

Currently there are two large media revenue stream platforms, SoundExchange and ASCAP. These two authorities in the media revenue field monitor and control the proceeds earned by radio plays, spotify listeners, and itunes sales alike. They do not offer a transparent ledger nor do they give their artists much room for growth on their earnings. Decibels will disrupt this industry completely and create a new form of ledger system based on the blockchain that will allow artists to take control of their earnings right on down to who receives their files and how many of their files get distributed! Decibels will change the way a artist owns his files and create a easy jet-stream process that will allow users to permanently take control of their digital royalties.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🎛 ICO Parameters 🎛
Contract Address: 0x1dc8c1b2f767e9e7b346f2056d0976523ba6b1d9
Name: Decibel
Symbol: DCBL
Decimal: 10 (0.0000000001)
Total Supply: 50,000,000 DCBL
Soft Cap: 7.500 ETH
Hard Cap: 22,500 ETH
Crowd Sale: 20,000,000 DCBL
Crowd Sale Price: 1 DCBL = $0.05

We plan to offer something completely innovating to the community, we are an moderately small experienced team hoping to grow with our community specifically. With the aid of loyal hodlers with strong optimistic outlook, we will present a next-generation software, hardware, and application that will be delivered to every aspect of consumers lives. Please pay close attention to this thread as it develops. Plans for beautifying of this post are to come in the following week. Beyond that, you can expect many rapid updates to come. Until then we at Decibels appreciate your interest into our thread and development. We promise a detailed, approach to our introduction that will wow our community.

Join our Bounty Program 1: http://vyper.io/c/3547zgjri
Join our Bounty Program 2: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3102284
Purchase Tokens Now: https://decibels.io/ico/

https://www.decibels.io/images/icobench.png
https://uploadir.com/u/m6t9b8sd

Multilingual Telegram Chats

Want to discuss Decibels amongst people of the same language? We are making multilingual chat rooms for everybody!

Ingin mendiskusikan Decibels di antara orang-orang dengan bahasa yang sama? Kami membuat chat room multibahasa untuk semua orang! (https://www.t.me/DecibelsTokenIDN)

Aynı dilin insanları arasında Decibels tartışmak ister misiniz? Herkes için çok dilli sohbet odaları hazırlıyoruz! (https://www.t.me/DecibelsTokenTURK)

想要在同一种语言的人群中讨论分贝数? 我们正在为大家制作多种语言的聊天室!(https://www.t.me/DecibelsTokenCHI)

Xoтитe oбcyдить дeцибeлы cpeди людeй тoгo жe языкa? Mы дeлaeм мнoгoязычныe чaты для вcex! (https://www.t.me/DecibelsTokenRUS)

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
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=8e0M
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

hmil

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:34:52 PM

I believe that this is a very promising idea in this project!
Panoramic review of the team on the current problems of the multimedia industry gives confidence that the team will really succeed in the technical solutions that will be in demand by the market!
Edric Nguyen

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:47:17 PM

this is a really cool project, I participate in the airdrop. when the bounty will also be involved. And by the way, I invited all your friends to your project.
I think this team is so professional, we believe it can go to the moon Smiley
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:55:49 PM

this is a really cool project, I participate in the airdrop. when the bounty will also be involved. And by the way, I invited all your friends to your project.
I think this team is so professional, we believe it can go to the moon Smiley
be patient all there is time we just need to wait because this is a good project too and surely dev more work hard for this project they do this
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:52:51 AM

This project looks quite interesting. When tokens enter the market?
vadislav

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:06:58 PM

is good project. They have unique idea and unique marketing !!!
ivantito

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 12:45:04 PM

excellent project and good team, i like it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: