Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:01:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me a way money can buy you happiness  (Read 961 times)
darksquall22

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:44:59 PM

It would allow me to help those that are in need. Being able to use it to benefit others would provide a lot of enjoyment. I thinking maybe starting some kind of nonprofit for a good cause or putting a lot of money and time to an existing one.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonajek

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:49:21 PM

There are a lot of things you can buy to make you happy. For me, if you have a lot money, you have the time to travel which makes me happy. Car, you can buy it. The happiness of not Commuting to work is very convenient. Material things that makes us happy, like for me, gaming consoles, anime materials or many more. If we buy the things that we are dreaming of, happiness and satisfaction is there.
Stolyarov

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:13:21 PM

When you buy a puppy
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:02:18 PM

When you buy a puppy
Some of the littlest things in the world can make a person really happy, Buying a rose or chocolate for someone can bring so much happiness that you sometimes can’t even imagine.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:41:54 AM

Many would say that money cannot buy happiness, not knowing that there is a way on how money could buy happiness. How? Well, let say for example, a metaphorical example actually: on how does the mother buy something for her child. Maybe some or probably most of the mothers do not have enough money to buy everything that their children wanted. But when they do, they would surely buy it without hesitation just for their children's happiness. And their child's happiness is their happiness also, but in a double and even in a triple effect. And that's one way on how money could buy happiness.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Mojo2012

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:53:48 PM

Well u have a big hole in your theory.
First just bc u buy everything your child wants doesnt make it happy. It will eventually get spoilt and will be a hug epain in the ass bc it will always demand more and more.
agus_sna

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:55:02 AM

Tell me a way money can buy you happiness
or joy, or satisfaction, or anything you wanna call it
I will get my happiness by buying some jewelry for my mother who has always wanted jewelry, it has been very exciting for me. If there is no more sustenance I want to get married and want to have my own land, it makes me very happy, and hopefully things is quickly accomplished.
thanks.
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:24:38 AM

For some fun I have been getting enough things with my own money, but I have not been able to buy the happiness of my money. Just get the happiness of the people around who gave me for free.
I say, money is only able to buy pleasure but not able to buy happiness.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:37:01 AM

Well u have a big hole in your theory.
First just bc u buy everything your child wants doesnt make it happy. It will eventually get spoilt and will be a hug epain in the ass bc it will always demand more and more.

You might be right but we are talking about the person talking about it and that means it is the happiness of the parent to buy things to their children that wants it. If you are not a parent, you will not know what joy can bring to parents whenever they see their children happy. If you are talking about spoiling, I guess you do not know how to take care of them since if you really know how to take care of your children, you will give them anything that can make them happy without spoiling them. It might sound ironic but it can be done.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:06:16 PM

Well if you have money about 99-99% of your problems will be solved- Job, Education, Luxury, Family, Health, think of it, anything. Just that money cannot buy life at the death time. But hey! if you're able to throw away about 90-99% of your problems away, what else do you need to be happy? You're already the happiest man on the planet

godactyl

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:42:42 AM

Money can buy you happiness, it would appear. Or, at least, money can buy you extra free time and that may make you happier, according to a new study. The research suggests that, instead of engaging in “retail therapy” in an attempt to feel better, people with enough money should spend it on paying someone else to do chores, such as cleaning, cooking, mowing the lawn, household maintenance or even shopping.
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:55:38 AM

Money can not buy anyone happiness. Only rest of mind that is free from stress can do that. If in doubt you can ask Michael Schumeker, the former World Formula One champion for several years who is now bedridden inspite of the money he has, if he has happiness with his money now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: