Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:39:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me a way money can buy you happiness  (Read 970 times)
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:28:50 AM

Money can't buy happiness but can ensure all the prerequisits for it. I don't need excessive money for building castles and so on. I just need enough money to be free to travel, eat healthy food, have a possibility to go anywhere and whenever I want, to develop in my hobby (which sometimes can be expensive), to choose everything of high quality for my life and life of my family. But happines is something inside and it depens on money only relatively.
vendorLazy

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:32:44 AM

Just imagine a small kid from the poor family. That kid suffers from the illness but his family can't allow the operation or healing. I bet you can imagine what kind of happiness he might buy.
SmellsCinnamon

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:38:00 AM

Tell me a way money can buy you happiness
or joy, or satisfaction, or anything you wanna call it
It is when you share it with others especially those who are in need. For me, I feel happy when I treat my family and friends in a nice restaurant, give them luxuries and such. It depends on a person whether they are happy with buying material things using money.
sharif116

Activity: 285

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:59:36 PM

yes,I think money can buy happiness.think your father have made an accident and the doctor says you need a lot of money to operation your father.if you have such amount  of money then your father will become well and you will be so happy at that moment.so I think money can buy happiness.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:57:52 PM

Happiness is subjective, if you are a type of people who can be happy with personal belongings, money, properties, title, and a lot more, money can buy you happiness. There are people in this world that is rich but not happy. There are people who are poor, but happy. Contentment is the key to happiness. Even if you have everything in this world, if you are not contented, you will never be happy.
goddog

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

8426 2618 9F5F C7BF 22BD E814 763A 57A1 AA19 E681

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:17:00 PM

you can use money to buy drugs :-D
those are legals:
Sertraline, Citalopram, Fluoxetine, Escitalopram, Trazodone, Venlafaxine, Bupropion, Duloxetine, Paroxetine, Amitriptyline, Venlafaxine, Bupropion, Mirtazapine, Venlafaxine, Bupropion, Desvenlafaxine, Nortriptyline, Bupropion, Venlafaxine, Bupropion.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:45:32 PM

Pfft, easy! It depends on people, but for me personally, if I'm sad i play video games. If I'm sad still, i buy clothes and stuff. If that didn't do it, i enroll my self to yhe gym and work out or walk in yhe treadmill. If that still doesn't do it, i get my love ones and go out of town to the beach or a hike. Really there are alot of things to but to make you happy. But fact is, that happiness won't last. Tou just have to find something deep and meaningful to really achieve it

bitcoin27

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:06:04 PM

i think its depends in the characteristic of a person because if the only way to make you happy are only things or just material in the simple words is  you are only materialistic, you can buy a happiness r the things that make you happy...
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:13:52 AM

Money can be a means to make one happy...  spend time with your loved ones through traveling.. treat him in the most meaningful and luxurious way you can and give him or her a gift that he/she really wants most, if you have the money and the opportunity everything would be possible... if you mean more to him/her money is not the issue because you will do everything for the one you love.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:36:19 AM

Anybody with a pocket full of cash would put a big smile on their faces. Lets face it, money can not just "in a way" make people happy but it really can buy happiness. A lot of money would mean positive outlook in life and positivity would bring people to happiness.
nonsonote

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:59:07 AM

Having a future secured with money, so that my parents can comeaback to our hometown. So that they stop working abroad and they can already rest. They are already getting old so it would really make me happy if I have the money for them
dirtydeeds

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:04:09 AM

Money Is Not Evil
Money Doesn't Care What You Do With It
Money = Choices
It would be nice to retire at a reasonable age and enjoy time spent with family and friends.

JP1988

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:18:57 AM

money can buy me happiness because money can do all things money can make you happy money can buy all the things you want to be come happy.
Palmholder

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:17:45 AM

you can use money to buy drugs :-D
those are legals:
Sertraline, Citalopram, Fluoxetine, Escitalopram, Trazodone, Venlafaxine, Bupropion, Duloxetine, Paroxetine, Amitriptyline, Venlafaxine, Bupropion, Mirtazapine, Venlafaxine, Bupropion, Desvenlafaxine, Nortriptyline, Bupropion, Venlafaxine, Bupropion.
   I dont know what they are, but they look like names of different poisons for different purposes Smiley I will not be surprised if I ll find some cyanide or sulphuric acid in your list. Smoking a joint looks much more attractive compare to what you offer.
   I personally prefer to travel, spend time with girls to feel happy. I would like to buy a house in beautiful tropical country and also make my friends and relatives happy to feel happy myself

iRakic

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:17:14 PM

It can pay for someone's treatment, so it can save someone's life. That is a true joy. Helping someone.
cryptoSchultz18

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 05:51:33 PM

You may treat this as a joke, but it's not! Why are you on this forum? To learn about bitcoin and probably make some income while trading or mining, right? So imagine you realize that BTC is a long-term investment option, if you invest now, in future 2-3 years you may possibly increase your income (significantly)! So you invest in BTC and 2-3 years you become very rich.

Is that not happiness? Is that not an initiative that you took (by entering the cryptocurrency market), researched, understood, made predictions and became a successful investor? To me, an initiative that I take which turns out being effective is a big happiness. To make it work, you also need to invest money there.

Is that not buying happiness? Maybe it is not, BUT, it is investing in happiness!  Wink
Bravobaba

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:30:07 PM

Money can buy happiness by get Rich and able to get money to anything he want at anytime
sajjad100

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

Coin Hunter

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:37:25 PM

Money can buy you happiness in many terms. I have few answer for you. I am pointing them down:

(1) If you help a poor person with money, you surely will feel good. And you will surely be a little bit happier than before.

(2) If you are feeling depressed, you can go to chill out with a buddy, you can go out to a party club, have some fun, or even thou you can go to a movie. All these medium needs money to perform. So money can surely live your mode up.

(3) If you are not feeling energetic, then you can buy a Ducati and ride this beast in a free high way. I am 100% sure, You will feel like a monster. Your soul will be more confident.

(4) And at last but not least, if you have enough money, everyone surrounding you will treat you better. Because they know, if they will be in financial trouble, you are the person to knock first.

So, my friend, there are a lot of ways, money can buy you happiness.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:26:29 AM

In this world money is the most important thing a man can have. If a person has a lot of money , he/she can buy anything that he/she wants in their life. Even happiness , money can buy all the things in this world. If someone is to buy you happiness in a way that material thing can do , money is the solution to that. Buy a car , a house and lot , and anything that a man must have to be just happy.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:59:15 AM

Yes, money brings me happiness and contentment.

I bought a bridge and drove out on a road trip. I was so happy.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: