Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:47:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Ethereum market value reach $11,000 before end of December this year?  (Read 846 times)
tncbitcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:05:16 AM

I think Ethereum will not reach $11000 this year since all alternative coins are still managing to recover from a bearish market. My own speculation is that Ethereum will just reach $500 to $1000 at the end of this but still anything can happen since we have a few months to go.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bestcomputerpsycho

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:34:51 AM

I don't think ETH will reach $11k even in next 5-6 years. I think ETH will touch a high of $5k by 2022. There after depending upon the condition of market and news and the regulation put in place by government play a key factor to take it's price further. Also there are so many platform coming which provides the similar if not better functionality than ETH. STELLAR, NEO, SUBSTRATUM, VeChain, WAVE, POLYMATH, ONT are all good platforms to build your dApps.
cmarquez

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:09:12 AM

$11000 for Ethereum is a huge statement with its current downtrend conditions. Well you make your speculations when the bullish trends that is why I cannot deny why you come up with that amount. My personal prediction would be $2000 prior if there are development will happen to crypto currency industry.
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:26:47 AM

We are in August and by now you should know how tall such a dream is. Currently, Ethereum has it's value pegged at 400 and it's just four months to December. The point I want to make here is that Eth will definitely rise before December but not to that price, although it's a possibility by next year if the market recovers quickly as it's been envisaged.
paijo90

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:29:40 AM

I agree with that the published will not develop until the give up of 2018 by using as many factors. A bitkoyn and even greater so no longer grow. The same could be felt available on the market. On rewards. No, it is Immpossible. He wants to hunt in there no longer more. let's say he'll grow up to $ 50,000, and then what. tell me what will occur.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:54:35 AM

Ethereum quickly emerged as a major electronic currency. Even though in 2018, ETH has fallen with Bitcoin but remember that in the calendar year 2017, the most famous altcoin has risen by about 3600%. This is one of the main reasons why most investors still view Ethereum as a long-term investment. In 2018, Ethereum is expected to reach $ 2,500. By the end of next year in 2019, Ethereum is expected to be around $ 14,000. Similarly, by the end of 2020, Ethereum is thought to be about $ 31,000. So perhaps you need to go a long way to truly achieve the expected return from Ethereum.

Beyond the capabilities and applicability, some compelling reason Ethereum is:

The number of users using the app is increasing
Large number of companies apply decentralized cloud-based applications
The Ethereum smart card is becoming increasingly widely used.
For the above reasons, it is not difficult to understand when many predicted that the value of Ethereum would also increase in the future.
ETH is a best altcoin. And its popularity is the same as you say. Every day more and more popular. But with this market is not sure what can happen. The market still tends to go down, I think the 2018 ETH may end at 500-600$
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:34:58 AM

There are many threads on this forum with Ethereum year end targets from $1500 to $15000. Nobody really knows what price it will end the year at. Even the $1500 low target will be a new all time high for Ethereum.
I completely agree with you, because even in 2017 we observed the maximum value in the region of 1,300 dollars. Therefore, figures with a larger value will be new in the history of pricing of the etherium.

True. There may be no limit as to what amount etherium might reach, but a value such as 11k might be trivial although it is a possibility. Just attaining 1.5k is a new high reach point for eth much more for the higher values. But of course, we have to embrace such possibilities and hope for a good market in the coming months.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:40:05 AM

It is near impossible for ETH to reach $11'000. ETH is now only near $400 and we are already in the middle of the year. I would say that ETH can maybe reach $1000 in December.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:37:11 PM

It is possible like everything, but when you look on actually situaction this objective is too hard to achieve. Ethereum has half year to achieve 11k when curently staying in one place

Man, probably, the author of this thread initially made a mistake? Maybe he was speaking about 1.1 thousand not about 11,000? If not, I cannot understand how people deal with the real crypto.
Windmoney@1

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 02:17:07 PM

In cryptocurrency nothing is impossible ....
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:34:07 PM

I also hope that Ethereum will reach the $ 11000 price as many predicted. However, I think that this will be very unlikely. This is a very high price compared to the current situation, now Ethereum is even lower than $ 400 and it still has no signs of growth. It will take a lot of time and effort to get Ethereum to reach $ 11000. I think the highest price that Ethereum can achieve this year is $ 1200.

whiteblue

Activity: 1246

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:19:34 PM

Possible we don't know to the future but for this year i think can't reach to $11k .. because it's too high and not realistic .. i suggest reach $ 1k like 2017 .. hopely .
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:26:41 PM

It is near impossible for ETH to reach $11'000. ETH is now only near $400 and we are already in the middle of the year. I would say that ETH can maybe reach $1000 in December.

crypto world is very complicated and sometimes sounds impossible,
but for me eth price can spike more than $1000 in the end of this year,, but will not touch about $11,000

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
thiemthang

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:31:14 AM

Base on the experts speculation recently that Bitcoin will reach  $50,000 before end of December this year, 2018 and as you guys will agree with me that increase in the market value of Bitcoin will lead to increase in the market value of Ethereum. Do you think ethereum will grow up to $11,000 before end of December this year. In addition to the speculation, i strongly believe that encouraging new investors will go a long way to actualize the growth up to the said amount. Do you believe so?
With market movements from the beginning of 2018 to present. $ 11k / $ ETH too hard. I think only $ 1k / ETH later this year. At the current price, I will decide to buy ETH, this is my long-term investment
yakushev

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:16:39 AM

For me personally, such a forecast is a shock. Already there should be a bull market and huge growth of capitalization will start, which will reach a trillion by the end of the year. You can live with illusions, and you can really look and hope that we will pay off the losses that began from the beginning of the year.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:26:38 AM

i dont really think so, unfortunately the $11000 are too high for ethereum to be reached before end of Desember this year. yes we agree that ethereum has promising future, as the cryptocurrency game changer ethereum has deliver big positive impact to cryptocurrency, but many shitty project and coin use ethereum platform to issue new coin, there nothing special with this number of new coins. all we need is breakthrough useful and helpful project which can pump ethereum price.
The big problem for ethereum is that there are now many competitors that want to take its place and while for a long time people have been waiting for a killer app to appear in ethereum what it is going to happen if that app appears in another platform, ethereum is going to lose a lot of ground compared to that other coin, so while I think that ethereum is a great coin at the same time I think there is a chance that is replaced in the future by something better.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:19:57 AM

I don't think so that it will reach that much because with current Ethereum performance of $327 with more than 4  months left before this year would end then i could really say that only miracle could make Ethereum as high as $11,000. Even do Vitalik Buterin will be successful on his making Ethereum transaction speed upgrade but with only few months left then it will be impossible. $1,000 will be still possible for this year and much higher will be by next year of 2019.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:15:26 AM

in my opinion it is very unlikely because the current condition of bitcoin prices is still very cheap, usually ethereum prices will rise when bitcoin prices rise, so ethereum is currently very low in price and will not be able to reach that target.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:23:14 AM

Base on the experts speculation recently that Bitcoin will reach  $50,000 before end of December this year, 2018 and as you guys will agree with me that increase in the market value of Bitcoin will lead to increase in the market value of Ethereum. Do you think ethereum will grow up to $11,000 before end of December this year. In addition to the speculation, i strongly believe that encouraging new investors will go a long way to actualize the growth up to the said amount. Do you believe so?
No, ethereum this year will not be able to reach a price of 11,000 dollars. This year we have only seen the fall and stagnation of the crypto-currency market. Investors are frightened by a sharp drop in prices, so the market will not be able to recover in previous prices and grow further so quickly. Given the current situation, it would be nice if ethereum by the end of the year increased to 2000 - 2500 dollars. Moreover, there is not much time left until the end of the year.
In view of the forthcoming implementation of the Plasma project in the ethereum, which will enable this coin to have a scalability of hundreds of thousands of transactions per second instead of the current fifteen, ethereum can well rise as early as next year.

Leetukyang

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:05:56 AM

There is a speculation that before the end year there are one big push , a bullrun for all the cryptocurrency . So there are a possibilty that $11,000 value of ethereum can happen. Infact some says it will pump to $15,000.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: