Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:08:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which strategy do you have for taking profits?  (Read 756 times)
Cryptoeagle (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:25:34 PM

When my portfolio has risen about 50% i take out 10%. (5% in euro wallet and 5% in new ICO's)
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 353

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:48:15 PM

When my portfolio has risen about 50% i take out 10%. (5% in euro wallet and 5% in new ICO's)
Nice diversification but i would advice to add up some amount to be saved. As long you do take your capital out then we are just solely talking on profits side then better to put up 10% on savings and 10% on ico then 10% for buybacks 10% for re-rolling. This would be a good allocation of funds or profits being made but well it all depends on your decision since we do have different priorities in life too.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
trobin

Activity: 177
Merit: 102

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:02:28 PM

In terms of taking profits from trades I always have a pre-planned target in mind, generally this can change downwards but very very rarely will I change it upwards.

With regards to taking profits out of crypto then I try and take as little as is possible for now. This is a risky strategy as can be seen in recent times but I believe in crypto and so any money invested today will be worth much more in the future. Only if I need the money will I start to withdraw any, or when it can start to make real differences in my life.

Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:06:29 PM

The strategy l have for taking profit by now is to buy dump coins and hold it until the price is high for me. I think this is the best idea now to earn in bitcoin. Traders and investors are interested in investing in bitcoin because this is the best way to produce money easily. Especially when you hold it for a long time. Many rich people are investing to bitcoin now because of the very high earnings to bitcoin. Find out how to earn quick in bitcoin and you will prosper very quick.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:12:38 PM

it is appropriate to do so, but for now I prefer to buy and hold ,, because the price has fallen, and it is possible to get profit even more than 100% and I am sure the price will increase in a short time., maybe dalak 2 -3 next week the price increase will start to look
enawati

Activity: 574

https://adonx.one

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:09:57 AM

That look good strategy, my strategy is nearly the same when my investment reached 500%-700% i will sell 60% of it partially to keep the profit and other 40% use for long term investment.

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:28:20 AM

Cool. You did it right.
I always remember what people use to say here. Never put it in just one basket.
Have the same idea. Profits will go to a trusted ICO. Pick one everytime a profit came and try to circulate it again to another afterwards.
It is not perfect, there are some flaws but it is a good strategy cause I already felt the goods it gave.
Now, is just a time to wait because we all know that every coin and token dropped in value.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:23:55 AM

We can do investment to get more profit. Especially in cryptocurrency world, the profit more than gold.
So for me cryptocurrency give me more profit and I still invest on it. Either the price drop down, but I still believe it will rise again in higher price.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 04:27:20 AM

That good strategy to continue and to keep getting profit. My strategy is just make investment in all opportunity, in some popular coin, some token just tradeable in the market and in some ICO and when reached 1000% profit, i withdraw that all profit and use to make investment in other asset. And other remaining capital i use it for long term investment.

awongs

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:19:30 PM

Things that will be done to create a strategy to get gains in cryptocurrency by buying coins at a time when prices are low and keep it for bitcoin investment.Moreover, long-term investment. I believe bitcoin for future can give price changes into a high value, but I also have to always check the market price that can not be predicted.When prices rise, I have a bitcoin will sell them for earning profits.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:38:08 PM

Wow you actually getting 50% profits as whole!! That's amazing and you must be serious trader bro. Well, I would say I am not that expert to grab 50% profits at first. I will actually trade and get only about 10-15% profits that too after hard patch with the coins that I'm trading. Usually I just convert everything to the BTC and hold. I don't really do compounding of my investment and just kwep it their until there is little or some movement in the BTC. If there is good spike then I grab that profit and then go for another trades. It's complicated but works for me to save more money with less risk.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:46:43 PM

Obviously. Holding coins would be the best policy for this purpose. I think without holding you can't imagine the profit. So keeping coins for the future purpose would be the most important task for us. That's why I usually take plan regarding this issue with Holding coin for the future.
Woterry

Activity: 168
Merit: 16

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:49:35 PM

My strategy after earning some in bounty campaigns is 10% in wallet, 40% in trading, and 50 percent for my personal needs. And after that just keep on working and gaining experience here in the world of crypto and also in the community of bitcointalk just so I can still progress.

mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:51:35 PM

Pretty simple, when in a bull run and mooning look for coins to get in and out of. When bear market, get out of everything if possible. If coin has lost more than 50% value already, then stay in that coin and use the hodl method. I cash out when I need the money, other than that I will let it ride because I am confident Bitcoin will reach 6 figures one day.

biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:55:49 PM

The stategy that I am using now for me to have profit is that I am joining campaign and some part of it is I am using for holding bitcoin and when I found out that bitcoin is at high so I am witdrawing and buying again when the price is at low price.
charlotte04

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:59:02 PM

My strategy is a simple strategy that people got a hard time on doing so and that is buying low and selling high. Everybody is just getting FOMOd if the prices goes high and scared when the prices goes lower.
firemagus

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:08:54 PM

I do risk-free (almost!) arbitrage trading between two exchanges. I also have a trader bot that looks for at least 0.5% difference in bid/ask spread then executes a ping-pong trade.
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 04:11:41 PM

my strategy is collect more dump coin and HODL for long term
i dont have any strategy except that hold for term ,, i think that best way for newbie like me

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:16:52 PM

I don't withdraw anything nor i invest in any stupid fake ico but strategy is i buy a particular coin , see how much max profit i would be able to get , then set a target accordingly after i have achieved my target sell 90% of the coin I'm holding and keep the remaining if the price falls i sell it or just hold it until it reaches moon
Ninciabr

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:30:51 PM

Well, when do you sell the whole volume, when will the price increase by 500%? Well, then this long wait.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: