Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:51:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which strategy do you have for taking profits?  (Read 756 times)
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:51:37 AM

I take profit in usdt and or fiat, I sell all the way up, this I call the ladder sell, it has to do with gradually selling as price goes up, in case of price drops, such that one will still have the opportunity and fiat to buy back and same way down

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IriskaLate

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:15:36 AM

Investing in Bitcoin, Lisk, NEO and a couple more coins and of course I'm looking at new ico projects in order not to miss out on new promising coins.Now I think the perfect time to buy is good growth for the winter - this is my opinion based on the analysis of the market. Wink
earnadoge

Activity: 175
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:42:07 AM

I take profit in usdt and or fiat, I sell all the way up, this I call the ladder sell, it has to do with gradually selling as price goes up, in case of price drops, such that one will still have the opportunity and fiat to buy back and same way down

This is quite interesting, I was thinking of something like that as well.  What I did was buy a coin at small amounts weekly, and than one day if it jumps, and I need the money, I cash out some.  I'm always afraid if I sell, I won't get it for cheaper, but I like this ladder style.

umar22pk

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 02:11:56 PM

When my portfolio has risen about 50% i take out 10%. (5% in euro wallet and 5% in new ICO's)
My strategy is very simple, I work out about project from where I got tokens if I think tokens are good & have a good future then I will hold them even the price goes down, because I’m sure at one day it will go up.
On other side I sell 50% that tokens which are no good in my opinion & I’m not sure will I get profit or not so I will keep hold that coin or token 50%.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:47:33 PM

I have not been able to get profits now and I'm going to invest more as I can because of I believe Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, Waves, Litecoin, Dash, Neo are the best coins and crypto market recover himself very soon.
tulezua

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:33:47 PM

You are on the right track when you find a good strategy to continue to receive profits. Some currencies can trade on the market and in ICO they can earn as much money as investing.
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:03:10 PM

I do not have any unique strategy for taking profit. I just watch market strategy and made my mind to buy or sell. Simply I want to invest in some main currency and wait for my profit. I am sure the market will up itself and I gain my profit.

Temujhin

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:06:44 PM

For the moment, I find it difficult to find profits quickly, too much risk, so my strategy is now to buy coins and hold them temporarily for a while, because I now first assess market movements to be able to make a profit, and indeed the current market is fluctuating unclear, so it takes a long time to get the benefits
Daniel9140

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:25:54 PM

mostly, i take profits from my coins only when the coin has done 200 percent in gains. i sell 50 percent, book enough profits and hold the coins/tokens for the long term. This is how i do my things
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:54:25 PM

For the moment, I find it difficult to find profits quickly, too much risk, so my strategy is now to buy coins and hold them temporarily for a while, because I now first assess market movements to be able to make a profit, and indeed the current market is fluctuating unclear, so it takes a long time to get the benefits
I also prefer buy low and sell high at the moment.The market is really hard to make profit nowadays so by simply holding your coins even a year or two will definitley give you a huge profit in the coming years.You will not really lose big with this  dump market unless you sell your coins.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:36:44 AM

I also prefer buy low and sell high at the moment.The market is really hard to make profit nowadays so by simply holding your coins even a year or two will definitley give you a huge profit in the coming years.You will not really lose big with this  dump market unless you sell your coins.
Lol, if the market conditions are difficult, why are you still applying "buy low sell high", is it when bad market conditions like this, the price won't rise too high? will you continue to wait for that? for market conditions like today I think it would be better if when the price jump, you use it as best as possible
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:58:22 AM

I also prefer buy low and sell high at the moment.The market is really hard to make profit nowadays so by simply holding your coins even a year or two will definitley give you a huge profit in the coming years.You will not really lose big with this dump market unless you sell your coins.
Lol, if the market conditions are difficult, why are you still applying "buy low sell high", is it when bad market conditions like this, the price won't rise too high? will you continue to wait for that? for market conditions like today I think it would be better if when the price jump, you use it as best as possible

Exactly, there is no exact guessing about the present condition of the market most of the people will not trade at this condition. Look at the price of bitcoin it goes down nearly 300$ due to there is no resistance as the level. So it is impossible to buy low and sell high, we have to be very accurate for your question and it is a very tough job to get accurate profit.
mkhadazz

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:13:16 AM

the strategy that I used to search for and benefit from trading was that I waited for the most appropriate moment to buy and usually the moment could come when the price of bitcoin was already saturated and there was bad news that the price would fall and that I used to seek profit with how to buy at a cheap price.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:10:57 AM

I will usually make overall sales to be able to get profits and look for coins again. I will not hold it back because I already feel the benefits of trading,which is feared if later it will experience losses due to hold
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:39:01 AM

I will make a decision or take profit when I think that is enough for me to take profit. because sometimes I also experience a loss when I pick it up
with that the strategy that will be needed is just holding and holding until the price of the coin that we want has been reached, so the benefits that we will get are also good later

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
ashkanm

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:11:34 AM

The strategy l have for taking profit by now is to buy dump coins and hold it until the price is high for me. I think this is the best idea now to earn in bitcoin. Traders and investors are interested in investing in bitcoin because this is the best way to produce money easily. Especially when you hold it for a long time. Many rich people are investing to bitcoin now because of the very high earnings to bitcoin. Find out how to earn quick in bitcoin and you will prosper very quick.
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:20:00 AM

The difficult thing when take profit is we dont know how high the price will going, because we can see in bull market many coins possible going up 10 to 20 times just in 1 to 2 month. So my idea is to use trigger order as trailling stop to lock the profit and to maximum the profit as well.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:37:40 PM
Merited by Rizky Aditya (2)

Normally, gradually selling as the price goes up is always the best way to go when it comes to selling.
Most times it is always good to wait for those FOMO periods and then gradually start offloading and then at least, once you see you have been able to get out your initial capital, then, you can decide to start playing with the rest until you are sure the market is switching back to a downtrend and then you can get out completely.

I am a trend follower anyway, and I do not like trading a pump and dump market, which makes it for me to always be able to trade the trends on any time frame without having to offload bit by bit on the way up. When I need to get out, I get out and when I need to get in, I do so which includes stopping losses as well.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:00:09 AM

I have about 80 different cryptocurrencies in my portfolio and when any of them grows by 100%, I withdraw this profit to Fiat or buy another cryptocurrency
What a strategy! Well, everyone knows the best strategy that works for them and as long as that has been working for you, I have nothing else to say about it. 80 cryptocurrencies at once sounds a whole lot to me most especially when it comes to monitoring them and I simply have no idea how you do that. Normally, if you are trading regularly, it is usually better you trade the number of coins you feel you can handle rather than trying to pack everything. For someone though who is looking at the long term and at least which seems like your case, it might be worth trying.
wall101

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:16:37 AM

Cool. You did it right.
I always remember what people use to say here. Never put it in just one basket.
Have the same idea. Profits will go to a trusted ICO. Pick one everytime a profit came and try to circulate it again to another afterwards.
It is not perfect, there are some flaws but it is a good strategy cause I already felt the goods it gave.
Now, is just a time to wait because we all know that every coin and token dropped in value.

Yes thats the way to make a profit in ico's there are such more making a profit in ico's not only joining bounty campaigns and never put it in just one basket.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: