Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 02:27:42 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy 3-4 BTC via Bank verified PP  (Read 526 times)
trichome (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 01:56:01 AM

Don't know if the bank verified part helps at all.  I will obviously go first and would like to deal with older member if possible.  I would like 3-4 btc total for a purchase, but will buy in increments if someone doesn't feel safe.

Avid reader of the forums, only posts i have are from my horrible xp with BFL luckily though i got a refund.  I will send you a copy of my current driver's licence with name matching my paypal ect also.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 02:14:46 AM

Don't know if the bank verified part helps at all.  I will obviously go first and would like to deal with older member if possible.  I would like 3-4 btc total for a purchase, but will buy in increments if someone doesn't feel safe.

Avid reader of the forums, only posts i have are from my horrible xp with BFL luckily though i got a refund.  I will send you a copy of my current driver's licence with name matching my paypal ect also.

PP is frowned upon, too easily charged back. Your ID won't matter at all when the charge back occurs and there is no way short of meeting in person that ID belongs to you..

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
trichome (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 02:27:35 AM

Yeah i know i know...just only options i have currently for payment aside from bank or wire transfers that i don't want to do.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: