Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:18:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Calgarian looking for fellow miners  (Read 399 times)
coinviking (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 02:10:17 AM

I started out by mining Litecoins for ~3 months with a couple of 7950 cards until sparks started shooting out of one of them. So I converted my Litecoins into Bitcoins and used them to buy a couple of ASIC USB Block Erupters instead. I'm here to hook up with fellow Calgarians and do group purchases of ASIC miners in order to get some bulk discounts and make things a little cheaper.

Frankly I want to get the hell out of the nine-to-five grind and get my boss off of my ass. I want to become completely self-sufficient with bitcoins alone. I'm exploring every avenue of crypto-currency profitability from mining to cloud hashing to lending to speculating. Primarily at this point though I'm trying to get a really good mining rig off the ground and I want to network with anyone in my area who wants to do group buys.

Hope I meet a few good contacts here on Bitcointalk.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2013, 02:34:41 AM

Calgary?  I was in Calgary from 2008 to 2010 now moved to Toronto :O

Frankly I want to get the hell out of the nine-to-five grind and get my boss off of my ass.

Every guy's (or gal's) dream...
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 03:50:23 AM

Hey new member from calgary. Great to have you here. Check localbitcoins for local users (and exchangers)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: