Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:24:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SXUT (Spectre token) - Possible hidden gem. 10-100x on 2018?  (Read 271 times)
raulo1985 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:37:22 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 07:27:24 PM by raulo1985

Hi there. Haven't posted for a while because of some family issues.
Anyone knows this project? It's called Spectre (nothing to do with XSPEC). It's a descentralized trading platform for all kind of assets (cryptos, fiat currencies, commodities, etc.). Already in beta phase and product launch coming next month. I did a research and strongly believe this is a hidden gem with huge room for growth, even on Q1. Extremely low market cap (below 10m), still very under the radar but marketing is starting soon. Any thoughts? This project has two tokens, but I'm mainly interested in SXUT for now. When I get the time I'll write my reasons that make me believe this is a no brainer and will post it here (maybe today or tomorrow, but can't promise anything). Every comment is welcomed.

Cmc link: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spectre-utility/

Edit (02/08/18):

As promised, I wrote this review for this project and I’m only posting it here at bicointalk for now. I think that this could be one of those hidden gems that could give 10-100x ROI this year, specially now that the prices are still low and market is recovering. Sorry if the post is a little long Tongue .

Spectre (nothing to do with XSPEC) is a project of a decentralized trading platform for all kind of assets (major currencies, cryptos, stocks, commodities). That’s already a big plus and could be game changing, traders are always looking to trade without brokers, and the possibility to do that with not just cryptos is a huge advantage. They are already on public beta phase and will go live on march 31st. So far the feedback from the community has been very positive.

They released two tokens after ICO: SXUT and SXDT. SXDT is a dividend token for holders (they will receive passive income that comes from the trading volume and gains obtained by general use of their future dapps). It already has a higher market cap (it's still low) and a bigger circulating supply. During ICO the token was a generic one, and after ICO was finished the hodlers could choose to convert it into SXDT or SXUT. I think that’s the reason why SXDT has a higher market cap than SXUT even with very low trading volume, because most participants of ICO must have chosen the dividend token (SXDT) for its passive income. Anyway, dividends will begin to be distributed when the platform goes live. SXDT is considered a security, so US citizens can't buy it and will be listed on fewer exchange sites (at least for now, maybe the SEC hearing could change this in the future). For now, SXDT will only be listed on exchange sites that don’t accept US citizens or that are decentralized (not many), so liquidity and volume will be low for some time. This token has a lot of potential when the platform goes live, but not for now in my opinion.

On the other hand, SXUT is an "utility" token. The purpose of this coin is that it will bring benefits for people who trade on their platform. Many of us aren’t traders, so we are not that interested on that, but I’ll explain why this token might be a very good investment, as well as why I think this project has a bright future. I’m mainly interested in SXUT for now, so this review is focused on that token, but I’ll talk a little about SXDT too. This is my first written review here, so feel free to comment and give feedback Smiley :

Fundamentals (Spectre projetct and SXUT token):

- Successful ICO, and got listed at exchange sites very fast.
- Already on beta phase, with very good feedback from users so far. To have a working product and not only ideas on whitepaper is always good.
- Platform could be game changing because of decentralization and the possibility to trade fiat currencies, cryptos and other assets like commodities. Very ambitious in that regard, this kind of trading is a huge market that doesnt have decentralization yet. Traders usually don’t like brokers  Tongue, and this is brokerless.
- Top notch dev team. Their CEO worked at JP Morgan and then worked for Goldman Sachs as executive director in research and investment. Real names of known professionals always gives peace of mind for investors.
- Recent hiring of Hitesh Juneja, Athol Nourse, and Ian Buck, making their team even more impressive. You can read about them here: https://cryptocoin.news/news/altcoin/spectre-boosts-team-with-strategic-hires-to-scale-growth-6312/
- Very nice design (platform UI and website), and they are still working on it.
- Media and partners: Investing.com, Finance magnates, Yahoo Finance, Cointelegraph, etc.
- Many important partnerships coming. For example, they already announced a strategic alliance with Blitzpredict. You can take a look at this at their twitter.
- Excellent roadmap, with very important mildstones in the near future: product launch this month on march 31st, mobile apps on August, new assets and trade types on Q2, Dapps, etc.
- Detailed whitepaper.
- Platform works on ETH network. I asked the support team what happens if someday ETH dies, and they replied that it’s possible that they’ll start developing their own blockchain network on 2019. Pretty impressive if they do that.
- Focus on dev first and then marketing, that's the reason that hype hasn't started yet. Still very under the radar, but their marketing team will go strong on Q1 2018: time bomb.
- On the same line as before, marketing will be targeted to traders outside US first, who can buy both types of token. SXUT can be bought by anyone, including US citizens.
- Excellent support from community. You can see that at their announcement thread here at bitcointalk and at their telegram group (I'm quite impressed by their official support at that group. CEO shows up there too to answer questions).
- Dev team is very interested in explaining and showing their project. For example, after just a couple of days after getting listed at Bibox, they made an excellent webinar (you can watch it here if you like: https://youtu.be/a-9o7uPbejU ). Another webinar coming tomorrow, and they’ll upload it to Youtube too.

Here's a review from Boxmining (when the project was at ICO stage), a very respected and known crypto youtuber that, in my opinion, makes very spot on analysis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sep5Ej60dg

A basic technical analysis:

- Ridiculously low market cap for a project like this. Right now SXUT’s market cap is below 10m. SXDT is higher and with lower volume for now.
- SXUT was only listed on Ether Delta, Fork Delta (a clone of ED) and Idex, so volume was below 1m/24 hours. A couple of days ago it got listed at Bibox (I didn't know about that exchange site, but it's really nice and has higher volume than Cryptopia). After listing the volume inmediately rose to like 5m/24 hours and now it's stabilizing at 3m-6m/24 hours. I didn't have a single problem with deposit, trading and withdrawing at Bibox, better experience than many other known exchanges. Pretty straight forward. Note: If you deposit ETH, be sure to do it from your wallet because they don’t support smart contracts, you could lose your funds if you send from an exchange site that uses smart contracts (it happened to me once while sending eth from Bitstamp to Cryptopia, and had to wait a month for them to credit my balance).
- The team already applied SXUT to other exchange sites. As every serious project, they don't officially disclose which ones, but judging by their admin’s comments at their official telegram group it’s pretty obvious that they already applied for Binance and Kucoin. Could get listed at Binance on Q1, they even mention it at their pinned message on telegram.

My predictions (obviously this is just my opinion):

- The D token (SXDT) will only be tradable at ED, Fork Delta and Idex for a while (unless they list it on an exchange site that doesn’t accept US citizens, or if SEC regulations change), so volume will remain low and its market cap and volume may rise as eth rises. When the platform goes live, maybe people will get interested in this token because of passive incomes, but you have to get to ED or ForkDelta to buy it, and not many people are willing to put their money there.
- The U token (SXUT) has potential to go 10x on Q1, maybe 100x on 2018. I think that’s possible because this market is huge and decentralization is the way to go. The marketing campaign will attract a lot of traders, and they’ll be interested in this token because it gives them privileges at the platform. Moreover, it has a ridiculously low market cap now (below 10m. I think it’s because the product is not live yet, so traders don’t know about this) and lower circulating supply, and because it’s not a security it will get listed on many exchange sites soon. Applications for Binance and Kucoin seems to be already sent and probably will get listed there on Q1. Right now people could be more interested in the D token because of its passive income, but U has a higher room for growth and this platform is going to be used by traders, so they’ll be more interested in buying SXUT, which will make its market cap and price sky rocket when this goes live and awareness starts. And right now the market is recovering, so perfect time to invest.

Well, that's my research and I wanted to post it here. What do you think of this project? In my opinion, this is the kind of project that I'm always looking for: under the radar, development before marketing, and marketing is starting now. Could easily go 10-100x this year (10x would mean a market cap of like 100m, which is still low). If the market keeps recovering, I think 10x on Q1-Q2 is very probable, specially after march 31st (product launch). Like every low market cap coin with relatively low volume, its value could be a little volatile and before marketing starts and before the platform goes live the price could decrease a little, which can give a nice opportunity to catch a good entry point.

Here are some useful links if you want to take a look:

Coinmarketcap:
SXUT: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spectre-utility/
SDUT: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spectre-dividend/
Announcement thread here at Bitcoin talk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2169122.0
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SpectreAI
Telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/GjkGkw7IfwUVuPiWxctD4g
Tradable at Bibox: https://www.bibox.com (you can change the language to English at the upper right corner). Also tradable at Ether Delta and Fork Delta (I recommend Bibox, though. Easier to use, safer and with higher volume).

As always, don’t take anyone’s word and do your own research before investing. I’m very interested on reading other people’s opinions.
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:52:00 PM

I did hear something about this earlier but I am wondering why there was such a spike in volume on 2nd of Feb, this is when they were listed on Bibox? The volume is only 4 times smaller than the overall market cap.
raulo1985 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:08:16 AM

I did hear something about this earlier but I am wondering why there was such a spike in volume on 2nd of Feb, this is when they were listed on Bibox? The volume is only 4 times smaller than the overall market cap.

Yeah, that was because of Bibox listing. I hadn't heard about that exchange site before, but it turned out to be pretty good and user friendly (I now think it's better than Kucoin and Cryptopia), and has nice volume. The spike was also because Bibox made a promotion with bonuses for the people that traded the most those days. Before that, it was only listed on EtherDelta and ForkDelta, so it had a volume of like 100k/24hrs and now it's stable arround 2-4m/24hrs.
I'm a member of their telegram group and the CEO sometimes shows up there, and their support there is pretty good comparing with other projects. They said that they already applied for Binance and Kucoin (could take a while since listing depends on the exchange sites now, but it could probably be on Binance by march-april). Product launch on march 31st.
raulo1985 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:27:50 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 04:48:30 PM by raulo1985

As promised, I wrote this review for this project and I’m only posting it here at bicointalk for now. I think that this could be one of those hidden gems that could give 10-100x ROI this year, specially now that the prices are still low and market is recovering. Sorry if the post is a little long Tongue .

Spectre (nothing to do with XSPEC) is a project of a decentralized trading platform for all kind of assets (major currencies, cryptos, stocks, commodities). That’s already a big plus and could be game changing, traders are always looking to trade without brokers, and the possibility to do that with not just cryptos is a huge advantage. They are already on public beta phase and will go live on march 31st. So far the feedback from the community has been very positive.

They released two tokens after ICO: SXUT and SXDT. SXDT is a dividend token for holders (they will receive passive income that comes from the trading volume and gains obtained by general use of their future dapps). It already has a higher market cap (it's still low) and a bigger circulating supply. During ICO the token was a generic one, and after ICO was finished the hodlers could choose to convert it into SXDT or SXUT. I think that’s the reason why SXDT has a higher market cap than SXUT even with very low trading volume, because most participants of ICO must have chosen the dividend token (SXDT) for its passive income. Anyway, dividends will begin to be distributed when the platform goes live. SXDT is considered a security, so US citizens can't buy it and will be listed on fewer exchange sites (at least for now, maybe the SEC hearing could change this in the future). For now, SXDT will only be listed on exchange sites that don’t accept US citizens or that are decentralized (not many), so liquidity and volume will be low for some time. This token has a lot of potential when the platform goes live, but not for now in my opinion.

On the other hand, SXUT is an "utility" token. The purpose of this coin is that it will bring benefits for people who trade on their platform. Many of us aren’t traders, so we are not that interested on that, but I’ll explain why this token might be a very good investment, as well as why I think this project has a bright future. I’m mainly interested in SXUT for now, so this review is focused on that token, but I’ll talk a little about SXDT too. This is my first written review here, so feel free to comment and give feedback Smiley :

Fundamentals (Spectre projetct and SXUT token):

- Successful ICO, and got listed at exchange sites very fast.
- Already on beta phase, with very good feedback from users so far. To have a working product and not only ideas on whitepaper is always good.
- Platform could be game changing because of decentralization and the possibility to trade fiat currencies, cryptos and other assets like commodities. Very ambitious in that regard, this kind of trading is a huge market that doesnt have decentralization yet. Traders usually don’t like brokers  Tongue, and this is brokerless.
- Top notch dev team. Their CEO worked at JP Morgan and then worked for Goldman Sachs as executive director in research and investment. Real names of known professionals always gives peace of mind for investors.
- Recent hiring of Hitesh Juneja, Athol Nourse, and Ian Buck, making their team even more impressive. You can read about them here: https://cryptocoin.news/news/altcoin/spectre-boosts-team-with-strategic-hires-to-scale-growth-6312/
- Very nice design (platform UI and website), and they are still working on it.
- Media and partners: Investing.com, Finance magnates, Yahoo Finance, Cointelegraph, etc.
- Many important partnerships coming. For example, they already announced a strategic alliance with Blitzpredict. You can take a look at this at their twitter.
- Excellent roadmap, with very important mildstones in the near future: product launch this month on march 31st, mobile apps on August, new assets and trade types on Q2, Dapps, etc.
- Detailed whitepaper.
- Platform works on ETH network. I asked the support team what happens if someday ETH dies, and they replied that it’s possible that they’ll start developing their own blockchain network on 2019. Pretty impressive if they do that.
- Focus on dev first and then marketing, that's the reason that hype hasn't started yet. Still very under the radar, but their marketing team will go strong on Q1 2018: time bomb.
- On the same line as before, marketing will be targeted to traders outside US first, who can buy both types of token. SXUT can be bought by anyone, including US citizens.
- Excellent support from community. You can see that at their announcement thread here at bitcointalk and at their telegram group (I'm quite impressed by their official support at that group. CEO shows up there too to answer questions).
- Dev team is very interested in explaining and showing their project. For example, after just a couple of days after getting listed at Bibox, they made an excellent webinar (you can watch it here if you like: https://youtu.be/a-9o7uPbejU ). Another webinar coming tomorrow, and they’ll upload it to Youtube too.

Here's a review from Boxmining (when the project was at ICO stage), a very respected and known crypto youtuber that, in my opinion, makes very spot on analysis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sep5Ej60dg

A basic technical analysis:

- Ridiculously low market cap for a project like this. Right now SXUT’s market cap is below 10m. SXDT is higher and with lower volume for now.
- SXUT was only listed on Ether Delta, Fork Delta (a clone of ED) and Idex, so volume was below 1m/24 hours. A couple of days ago it got listed at Bibox (I didn't know about that exchange site, but it's really nice and has higher volume than Cryptopia). After listing the volume inmediately rose to like 5m/24 hours and now it's stabilizing at 3m-6m/24 hours. I didn't have a single problem with deposit, trading and withdrawing at Bibox, better experience than many other known exchanges. Pretty straight forward. Note: If you deposit ETH, be sure to do it from your wallet because they don’t support smart contracts, you could lose your funds if you send from an exchange site that uses smart contracts (it happened to me once while sending eth from Bitstamp to Cryptopia, and had to wait a month for them to credit my balance).
- The team already applied SXUT to other exchange sites. As every serious project, they don't officially disclose which ones, but judging by their admin’s comments at their official telegram group it’s pretty obvious that they already applied for Binance and Kucoin. Could get listed at Binance on Q1, they even mention it at their pinned message on telegram.

My predictions (obviously this is just my opinion):

- The D token (SXDT) will only be tradable at ED, Fork Delta and Idex for a while (unless they list it on an exchange site that doesn’t accept US citizens, or if SEC regulations change), so volume will remain low and its market cap and volume may rise as eth rises. When the platform goes live, maybe people will get interested in this token because of passive incomes, but you have to get to ED or ForkDelta to buy it, and not many people are willing to put their money there.
- The U token (SXUT) has potential to go 10x on Q1, maybe 100x on 2018. I think that’s possible because this market is huge and decentralization is the way to go. The marketing campaign will attract a lot of traders, and they’ll be interested in this token because it gives them privileges at the platform. Moreover, it has a ridiculously low market cap now (below 10m. I think it’s because the product is not live yet, so traders don’t know about this) and lower circulating supply, and because it’s not a security it will get listed on many exchange sites soon. Applications for Binance and Kucoin seems to be already sent and probably will get listed there on Q1. Right now people could be more interested in the D token because of its passive income, but U has a higher room for growth and this platform is going to be used by traders, so they’ll be more interested in buying SXUT, which will make its market cap and price sky rocket when this goes live and awareness starts. And right now the market is recovering, so perfect time to invest.

Well, that's my research and I wanted to post it here. What do you think of this project? In my opinion, this is the kind of project that I'm always looking for: under the radar, development before marketing, and marketing is starting now. Could easily go 10-100x this year (10x would mean a market cap of like 100m, which is still low). If the market keeps recovering, I think 10x on Q1-Q2 is very probable, specially after march 31st (product launch). Like every low market cap coin with relatively low volume, its value could be a little volatile and before marketing starts and before the platform goes live the price could decrease a little, which can give a nice opportunity to catch a good entry point.

Here are some useful links if you want to take a look:

Coinmarketcap:
SXUT: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spectre-utility/
SDUT: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spectre-dividend/
Announcement thread here at Bitcoin talk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2169122.0
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SpectreAI
Telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/GjkGkw7IfwUVuPiWxctD4g
Tradable at Bibox: https://www.bibox.com (you can change the language to English at the upper right corner). Also tradable at Ether Delta and Fork Delta (I recommend Bibox, though. Easier to use, safer and with higher volume).

As always, don’t take anyone’s word and do your own research before investing. I’m very interested on reading other people’s opinions.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 06:24:35 PM

Yes yes, i really like this project and have high hopes with their platform coming uo in march-april, i think they will attract thousands of traders from forex, crypto and stock markets as they are presenting the unique brokerless exchange and many related services, secondly im sure both of their tokens are going to make huge leaps this year..

raulo1985 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:26:53 PM

Yes yes, i really like this project and have high hopes with their platform coming uo in march-april, i think they will attract thousands of traders from forex, crypto and stock markets as they are presenting the unique brokerless exchange and many related services, secondly im sure both of their tokens are going to make huge leaps this year..

Yeah, I still don't quite get why this is still so under the radar. Other projects with far less case use scenarios and without marketing are more known than this one. Trading is a huge market, and having one trading platform for all kinds of assets and decentralized, without the need of brokers, is going to bring a massive amount of traders in the near future. I'm not aware of any other project that fills this hole in the market. And I did quite an extensive research about it (as you can see in my post), and I didn't found any red flags. What impresses me the most, besides their vision and dev team, is that they are delivering their roadmap without a single delay (for example, they posted the exact date when it was going go be tradable at Bibox, and that very day I was able to buy some SXUT). The platform will go live on march 31st, so I expect no delays on that too. If by then SXUT is listed on a couple more exchange sites (Binance and Kucoin coming), traders will start buying SXUT like crazy and its price will multiply, since its circulating supply is not that high. Add to that that they are starting their marketing campaign targeting traders on Q1. I hope that it will not sky rocket before product launch so I can get some fiat to invest a little more, but I won't complain if it happens earlier  Grin

Btw, I agree that the platform itself it's going to be a winner this year, buy which token do you see as a better choice for us (investors, not traders) for the near future? I'm thinking SXUT, and my reasons are posted above. Anyway, both will perform very good in the long term.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:32:28 PM

Possibly yes. The ico is just finished and tokens were distributed recently i think it was about 1 month ago. whenever it is listed in a major exchange it is very possible to see a huge jump from spectre tokens.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:47:35 PM

Agree that token will do very good in 2018. Just need the overall altcoin market to get back to normal
and it needs to list on any major exchange to fuel the boom.
LaLegiste

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:52:28 PM

Spectre.ai is very promising project. I'm impatiently awaiting launch of the platform.
Meanwhile, they've just announced a partnership with Kryll.io, the automated-strategy based cryptocurrency trading platform. Kryll.io allows traders to visually assemble trading strategies and auto-execute them on leading crypto-currency exchanges. And Spectre.ai traders will be able to use for trading a range of automated trading strategies, the editor of which will be engineered on the Spectre.ai trading platform.
I think it's very exciting news, which will bring the profit for both sides.
More details on Medium: https://medium.com/teamspectreai/spectre-partners-with-kryll-io-for-sxut-and-users-275f6b8e8521

davidcarpediem

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:56:02 PM

SXUT is one of the token to BUY NOW   ...even in this time of FUD..will easy x5 when sky is clear
great team ...
thanks us later Wink
bitcoinsay

Merit: 255

Presale starts on 28th of April!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:17:54 PM

The price was too low. I'm waiting for my purchase. When the markets are generally improved, it will not be less than 1 dollar.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄██▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄██▄▄
▄████████▄     ▄████████▄
███████▀▀  ▄   ▄  ▀▀███████
██████▀  ▄█████████▄  ▀██████
██████  ▄█████████████▄  ██████
█████  █████████████████  █████
██████  █████████████████  ██████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
████  ███████████████████  ████
▀▀█▀   ▀███████████████▀   ▀█▀▀
▄      ▀█████████████▀      ▄
█▄   ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄   ▄█
▀  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████  ▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
               ▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄██████
   ▄▄▄███████▀████
▀█████████▀ ▄████
   ▀████▀ ▄██████
      ▀ ▄███████
        ██▀█████
        █   ▀██

▄▄▄▄
      ▄█████
      ███
    ▄▄███▄▄
    ███████
      ███
      ███
      ███
           ▄▄▄
 █▄       █████▄▀
 ███▄▄ ▄▄██████▀
  ▀█████████████
   █████████████
    ▀██████████
    ▄████████
▄▄████████▀▀

██▄     ▄██▄
 ████▄  ▄█████
 ███████████ █
 ██████████ ██
 █████████ ███
 ████▀███ ████
 ████  ▀ █████
 ▀███     ▀▀██
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
luchins

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:23:59 PM

The price was too low. I'm waiting for my purchase. When the markets are generally improved, it will not be less than 1 dollar.

def  a good  project

LaLegiste

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:52:55 AM

By the way SXDT is worthy investment too especially now when the price is so low. The first dividends are coming at the end of april already.

holden.commodore

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:54:47 AM

Based on Cayman Islands... this may be a red flag.
LaLegiste

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:48:06 AM

Spectre.ai has launched it's platform in real-money mode. Good sign they are following the roadmap without delays.  There are traders contest and bug report rewards on the beta stage.

paladium

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:32:33 AM

Spectre.ai has launched it's platform in real-money mode. Good sign they are following the roadmap without delays.  There are traders contest and bug report rewards on the beta stage.

The price was too low. Because the volume is too low.  66 BTC volume is unbelievably low. You better be listed on stock exchanges.

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
donacal

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:28:32 AM

But also spectre dividend can make a good performance?
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:57:14 AM

Like what I see about the platform. Site design is a mess though - design is all over the place. Should go for more simplistic and streamline design that focuses on the core pillar/strength of their platform

fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:37:31 PM

No. It will only goes up 10x -100x if the market already stabiloze in this kind of market we can not hope altcoin will be goes 10x. I believe in sxut and hold 3k of it but its only for my very long term investment which i will sell it when market stabilize or when btc after halving in 2021. I predict it will take 3 years to get to your price wanted.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
LaLegiste

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:59:28 AM

Am i right that the 1st dividends' payments to SXDT holders will not take place at the end of april as has been planned earlier? It seems that the platform is still in beta mode for limited number of traders and i don't see where i should provide my SXDT holdings wallet on the site. Correct me if i've missed something please.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: