Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:50:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO + Exchange?  (Read 187 times)
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:05:06 AM

All depend on how good is project and team. If ICO is for an exchange like COSS, IDEX then it has a great potential but if its team is new and the project doesn't make sense then avoid it. Also sometimes it is best to purchase tokens/coins when the project hit the exchanges as you can get it at decrease rate.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rightchoice (OP)

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:08:19 AM

In my opinion exchange that running ICO is good because they want to offer some product and service better than others, some other exist exchange created digital token and give dividen to the user. This good idea so will be many user come and use their service.

Exactly what I thought, as most people are toying with ICO investment, but this is kind of investment that to me is MOST rewarding. But then this is JUST MY PERSONAL view. Many might differ from it. Which is absolutely FINE and understandable.
Rightchoice (OP)

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:19:33 AM

All depend on how good is project and team. If ICO is for an exchange like COSS, IDEX then it has a great potential but if its team is new and the project doesn't make sense then avoid it. Also sometimes it is best to purchase tokens/coins when the project hit the exchanges as you can get it at decrease rate.

ABSOLUTELY on spot! It is a lot to do with the team behind ANY project that makes it good or bad, as you can have any kind of theme or setup, but ultimately, it’s a lot to do with people behind that decide for. But one thing is clear that this kind of projects are highly worthy of looking at, as they to me have BETTER ratio of success.

Can anyone name a project on this dual theme failing? As all similar projects to Bace have succeeded or are slowly gaining popularity.
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:39:30 PM

I believe it is very common to talk about ICOs and all that, but what is the take on ICO + Exchange? I mean, is it BETTER to invest into an upcoming ICO that is also an upcoming Exchange. Bace is the name I am looking at.

They are offering their token and are an upcoming Exchange, so how do you rate this combination? Need to hear your views on how much worthy this investment is. Check it https://www.bace.io
I open his website and seems partner with intel, just take the positive side do not hesitate to take a decision.

That's true, it is important to take decisions with confidence and stick with them!

I will monitor this ico and it seems pre sale has not started yet..

See also ICO coins based on which platform, does it have its own platform and if you have participated in the ICO ''do not'' listen to FUD in circulation. Cheesy
3months18w

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:42:54 PM

I believe it is very common to talk about ICOs and all that, but what is the take on ICO + Exchange? I mean, is it BETTER to invest into an upcoming ICO that is also an upcoming Exchange. Bace is the name I am looking at.

They are offering their token and are an upcoming Exchange, so how do you rate this combination? Need to hear your views on how much worthy this investment is. Check it https://www.bace.io
I should see the exchange come first , then I will consider buying its exchange tokens.
If a team want to set up an exchange , it needn't an ico .Have you thought about they ran away after the ico ?

martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:47:25 PM

If you are investing to a future successful ICO well that will be the best as ICO is much low price of token than releasing into exchange but not a 100% guarantee as some of tokens fall after placing in exchange. try to target ICO with less than a dollar price much cheaper much better. with a decent number or maximum tokens.

IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:04:53 PM

If you mean to invest in an exchange which holds ICO than it's depend on how good this exchange is. If they have a working platform already and their token can be used not only to reduce trading frees but also for other purposes than it can be a good Idea to invest in such a project. If you check the charts of Kucoin (KCS) or Binance (BNB) tokens you can see that it was very profitable to invest in these ICOs.
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:06:58 PM

I know people who have earned very well at the ICO. And to make money on the stock exchange is much more difficult, I think so.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: