Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:57:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Digipulse worth buying? Under Valued?  (Read 125 times)
DanDannooodle (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:48:38 AM

DGPT along with every other coin out there saw massive drops this week. This is one I've been keeping an eye on was recently +12 dollars on CMC. Now at a value buy of ~4. Anyone buying in? Saw it in clifs data before but dropped off radar.
ayurvedicurea

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:44:17 AM

Look for coins that have real use case.

Example Unetoque (UNTQ)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2897904.0
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:54:35 AM

I like the concept of Digipulse. The dead man switch to ensure that your remaining loved ones can still access your digital remains (emails, facebook, cryptocurrencies) after one passes away will be very useful in the future.

Plus factor is that it has a low token supply and they are the only one in this business at this time.

And yes, I got some Digipulse tokens in ICO and added more to my stack last December 2017.  Grin Grin Grin

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:08:16 AM

DGPT along with every other coin out there saw massive drops this week. This is one I've been keeping an eye on was recently +12 dollars on CMC. Now at a value buy of ~4. Anyone buying in? Saw it in clifs data before but dropped off radar.
DGPT just another worthless token. Please, you must try to read what already written at coinmarketcap correctly. 24 hours volume of DGPT gave a lot of reasons to not buy that shitcoin.
With only a few bucks and someone able to pump it goes to the month. Consider choosing just the promising coin to make sure your amount was safe.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
DanDannooodle (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:36:27 AM

I don't see a lot of volume, on CMC but do you think that is only because it's not on any major exchanges? I bought into it during the dip, so hopefully it will pick up soon.
p.a.n.

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:26:11 AM

well, volume is picking up lately, they are solving a problem that actually exists, they have a working beta-version, the team is not a bunch of anonymous scammers and the market cap is still super low.

what's not to like?
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:32:34 AM

I have to oberve this coin first, I can't easily trust you. May be all coins are undervalued now because this negative market. I will look at the project first if it is good then it is worth to buy.

yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:37:42 AM

If 80 out of 100 consider digipulse and not a shitcoin then it is Good for HODLING, the problem with the difference of volatility of altcoins and bitcoin are more or great, that is why if a shitcoin fluctuates or what we say price drop them it's price will stay on that no matter what, but base on some review on digipulse it is useful for future use, it has decreased again so better dump it after month or less.
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:58:03 AM

Digipulse is awsome project which offers security of our asset when we die our private keys will not die with us, digipulse provides our family to get access to our crypto assets. Digipulse price may have got dropped because of their week marketing and also the market is very volatile. But this coin have real use in future as I mentioned above. I will take the advantage of this drop will buy some and HODL till May let's see what happens.
Artron1

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:16:50 AM

I have no idea what the digipulse is. Do a lot of research to make money and make investments.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: