Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:34:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many post I do post to get upgrade  (Read 324 times)
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:17:38 AM

How many post do I have to post for me to upgraded Jr member and how do I get merit or is it by merit to get upgraded?

Please I need your support.
You feedback matters alot.

Thanks.
It's required 30 Activity to be upgraded Jr.Member mate . Merit is given by other members whom thank for your post/contributing  . It's easy to be upgraded to Jr.Member , but from the above Member Rank isn't easy .

Correct !  Isn't easy anymore ..I think the idea is not only for the sake of quality postings but for everyone to get more involved in bitcoint world ,the more you learned the more quality information you can share!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kwame Genius

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 01:27:14 PM

but how to increase the merit to move to a new rank? I can not understand, there was not such a thing here, I must move on, and I can not! where to earn it? you can advise me! Huh

I think I'm facing the same problem as yours. There should be a platform or forum to treat the way of getting merit but I don't know if there is one. I'm afraid to do something I don't really understand and I will get ban. Because I'm serious working hard to be on top on the ladder. Please the moderator must give us the link to follow.

center]fLibero.Financial
Hyper deflationary | Automatic Staking & Compounding
cbcbctqbt

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:11:59 PM

How many post do I have to post for me to upgraded Jr member and how do I get merit or is it by merit to get upgraded?

Thanks.
What you need is 30 activities, which you surpassed. The problem is only 14 activities counted by the forum system for each 2 weeks. That means you will need more than 4 weeks to rank up to Junior member.
Kwame Genius

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 03:50:00 PM

My activities stop counting why? When I started doing my posting my activity was counting according to any post I do, and when I reach activity 14 ,it has stop counting while my post read up to 26. I don't understand someone should explain to me why?

center]fLibero.Financial
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 03:58:27 PM

My activities stop counting why? When I started doing my posting my activity was counting according to any post I do, and when I reach activity 14 ,it has stop counting while my post read up to 26. I don't understand someone should explain to me why?

you have been singled out as a member who doesn't use the search function of the forum, you also do not read the top threads in any sub. due to that you are stuck at your current level.

The forum has some freaky stuff going on now, with that and merits..

sorry fella

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
sirojuddin

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 04:29:58 PM

Thanks.
to go to jr member you only need 30 aktivity only and in this case you do not need merit
just to go to the member and then just need merit

rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:54:10 PM

My gosh buddy.! What on earth you doing here.? I am just a newbie too but the main purpose of joining here is not about easy rank up baby. It is all about merit my friend. Even you post and reach 30 activity it would bring you to jr. Member but after that if you got nothing merit you/ even I will stay jr.member forever. I am also eagerly to rank up few days ago but not now anymore.
Angel0

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:11:20 PM

You can turn to Jr. Member after two days, Good luck for that as for the merit just read on the thread about it. Try to read it slowly, if you want you may translate it to your own language for you to understand more.... Google translate for example...
Kwame Genius

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 10:56:11 AM

you have been singled out as a member who doesn't use the search function of the forum, you also do not read the top threads in any sub. due to that you are stuck at your current level.

The forum has some freaky stuff going on now, with that and merits..

sorry fella

OK! Thank you sir  due to your directions and your advice you gave me, for now everything is going on well . Reading across every topic help one to understand what to do and it's fauvering me in my understanding level
       Thank you.

center]fLibero.Financial
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:16:32 PM

I should be a newbie with this post. Cheesy

You will become newbie but unwanted post will take you lead the another spam poster to the forum. Even forum also does not look that kind of person bro. If want to explore yourself there are many websites and forum boards there for you.
So please do that first instead of bumping dead threads.
Hope you got my point. If op lock the thread then no more shit replies back to back. Good day.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 12:17:43 PM

I should be a newbie with this post. Cheesy
I hope you stay as a newbie, or clear off out of the forum for that useles necro-bump.

I've put you on ignore for your post.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
estupido

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:47:30 PM

me and you need 30 activity and every post counted 14 every 2 weeks so even if you post 30 for 2 weeks then activity still counted 14 so then yes it takes more or less 1.5 month to be member jr.tapi to increase from that you need some merit
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: