Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 01:29:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why buy and store bitcoin , some opinions from me!  (Read 656 times)
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:11:52 PM

Keeping bitcoin is one of the things that is of most interest to this point, we can imagine keeping bitcoin like keeping gold or even diamonds, so keeping bitcoins gives us the best return. Here are some reasons why we need bitcoin:
+ Bitcoin is the only, most scarce and most wanted in the world!
+ The average person in the world only owns 0.03 btc per person!
+ Bitcoin may be more valuable than gold and diamonds because of its scarcity.
+ Transnational and transnational remittances also contribute to why keep bitcoin.
+ Lastly, the reason I keep bitcoin is to use bitcoin to invest in cryptographic coin that yields extremely profitable through ICO! Huh Huh

You opinion was right. I'M agree that keeping bitcoin like keeping gold or even diamonds because of you store it for a long time and when the time comes that the price of it will be rise or increase you can sell it so that you can earn more salary.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 03:58:09 PM

There are some Bitcoins lost forever so we will not get access to those coins anytime in the future making rest of the coins even rare. However, I believe that we should use it as a payment system instead of focusing on the speculation part of it because that's what Bitcoin is all about and that's how we should treat it. It doesn't make any sense to me to have something that is not creating value to the society. We must build utility value for it and not just the price.
rolerVX

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:04:01 PM

Where is decentralized in bitcoin? I think that is what the most person like. The above mention will follow. Yes your right in some points but I think some of your idea will mislead the other. Goes up and goes down. Crash and to moon can make one person richer than before or to make the person poor.
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:03:10 PM

You should buy and store bitcoin because:
The value of bitcoin is large
Bitcoin is a currency of the future
The value of bitcoin will explode and you can make a lot of money.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:39:59 PM

Buying and storing bitcoin is a very good thing, Storing bitcoin for longer or improving it will be much better and consider your bitcoin a very valuable treasure and you will take good care of it and when the price is very high you sell it and you will be a huge profit that will in can and make you rich .. and that's all you have to do when the price is low and buy as much as you can afford .. and besides buying you also have to get it for free by any means ..
pancawati77

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:13:55 PM

It will be more valuable than most assets such as gold, diamonds, and so forth. But in a short time this does not need a century. Cool
btc4future

Activity: 317

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:06:46 PM

Investment in BTC, its real deal. Bitcoin raise 20 time ( May 07, 2016 $459.64 to May 07, 2018 $9300) in this 2 year its really amazing. So you have to Gage why you will buy and store.

Thanks you.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:05:51 PM

Keeping bitcoin is one of the things that is of most interest to this point, we can imagine keeping bitcoin like keeping gold or even diamonds, so keeping bitcoins gives us the best return. Here are some reasons why we need bitcoin:
+ Bitcoin is the only, most scarce and most wanted in the world!
+ The average person in the world only owns 0.03 btc per person!
+ Bitcoin may be more valuable than gold and diamonds because of its scarcity.
+ Transnational and transnational remittances also contribute to why keep bitcoin.
+ Lastly, the reason I keep bitcoin is to use bitcoin to invest in cryptographic coin that yields extremely profitable through ICO! Huh Huh

You opinion was right. I'M agree that keeping bitcoin like keeping gold or even diamonds because of you store it for a long time and when the time comes that the price of it will be rise or increase you can sell it so that you can earn more salary.
While storing bitcoin and earning it at a cost increase is very beneficial and there is no doubt about it. Investing in bitcoin is now quite safe. However, when it reaches a significant cost, investing in it, as I believe, will be more risky. If you only deal with holding bitcoin, there may come a time when he can again return to the cost of a hundred dollars. It can be ruined by great volatility and alarmists, who, with the slightest negative information, will sell their bitcoins, which will have a high price. Now it is better to periodically sell and buy bitcoins at a peak and lower prices, making good profits. In addition, this will help to stabilize the course.

walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:59:18 PM

Bitcoin grows fast in value and reaches all time high record almost yearly, this is why I keep it and because I have been able to use it to fund several investments in the past. As a matter of fact, when I was funding those investments, bitcoin's price had risen to the extent that I had enough US Dollars to invest. Bitcoin is also very convenient as I can do my transaction whenever I want.
InterFinex_JB

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 12:31:15 AM

buy and keep esp for long term investments, over time its value will just grow. Wink
Demonics

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:49:53 AM

It would be better if the bitcoin is not only used as an investment object, but used properly, for example, used as a currency option so that bitcoin can be used as a transaction tool. Hopefully this can happen.
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:53:50 AM

Good idea I think totally I agree with your mind.2018 first start year is very bad think, everyday bitcoin value grow down.now keeping time to hold. Definitely most like this value will growing huge up..

lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:45:59 PM

You should buy and store bitcoin because all we know that bitcoin's price and value are going higher or getting rise again. Imagine if you buy bitcoin in very low price and store it in a months or even a year then bitcoin's value will grow up to double,even you are doing something just holding and storing your bitcoin you will be surely earn. And in more deep purposes you will buy and store bitcoin for your security,it is very risky because the price of bitcoin is not consistent but when time comes that it's value will hit on the highest price and you are having even a small amount of bitcoin I am sure that all the patience and risk is worth it.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:51:56 PM

Bitcoin Holding Achieving Profit is one of the best ways to earn. Bitcoin is the best in all the coins and it is more valuable than gold and silver and diamond. Bitcoin transactions are faster and more secure. I keep Bitcoin because of using bitcoin to invest in cryptographic currencies that yield very profitable through ICO.
minldem

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:18:03 AM

You have some points. Yes, scarcity of the coin can increase its value also. We just predict the future. Hope it become valuable as gold. It can be seen as risky investment tool for now.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:10:18 AM

Bitcoin isn't really an investment scheme as some people make it sound like. However, the primary economic reason why investing in bitcoin makes sense is the fact that its supply is limited and hard coded, and cannot be manipulated.

This means that bitcoin as an asset or currency will store its value over the long term, unlike fiat currency which can the monetary supply of can be freely manipulated by a central entity. That is the biggest attraction of bitcoin to me, as a currency and store of value.

Of course you bring up a good point as well, the fact that there are so little adopters right now that have actually bought into BTC, compared to the world population. I believe that adoption is going to continue to grow consistently, and demand for bitcoin over the long term should rise quite steadily as well. So not only can Bitcoin store its value over the long run, it also has a high likelihood of increasing in value.

Smiley
sabihanazir

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:43:08 AM

We buy and hold bitcoin for the future. we all know bitcoin price and value are growing highly. If you buy bitcoin in very low price and store it in a months or even a year then bitcoin's price will grow up to double. And i agree with you keeping bitcoin is gold.
Corsicoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

CryptoSport

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 10:48:04 AM

Actually the question is do I need Bitcoin?
The answer is no.
It's exepnsive, slow and unsecure.

But if you don't need it you can store it to win money on it because it's gonna rocket soon!

Simone18

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:08:02 AM

Because it is the best we have to do buy bitcoin in low price and store it until you want if it will be a couple of years of save for your children's future.. bitcoin is profitable for long term holdings..

[   M O Z O  -  The Token of Discovery   ]   //  Whitepaper  //
               ►►  JOIN NOW  ◄◄   US$ 26M of US$ 42M already RAISED!               
Facebook  .  Twitter  .  Telegram  .  Medium  .  Reddit  .  Youtube  .  ANN Thread
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:22:17 AM

Bitcoin is a constantly valued coin. That's why people are constantly investing in bitcoin. Everyone's common thought is going to increase their coin prices. I hope it will be like that and the prices will increase.
Buy-and-sell also makes money. My preference is to make money by doing buy-sell.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: