Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:18:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why buy and store bitcoin , some opinions from me!  (Read 656 times)
racistyui (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:38:33 AM

Keeping bitcoin is one of the things that is of most interest to this point, we can imagine keeping bitcoin like keeping gold or even diamonds, so keeping bitcoins gives us the best return. Here are some reasons why we need bitcoin:
+ Bitcoin is the only, most scarce and most wanted in the world!
+ The average person in the world only owns 0.03 btc per person!
+ Bitcoin may be more valuable than gold and diamonds because of its scarcity.
+ Transnational and transnational remittances also contribute to why keep bitcoin.
+ Lastly, the reason I keep bitcoin is to use bitcoin to invest in cryptographic coin that yields extremely profitable through ICO! Huh Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:51:04 AM

Keeping bitcoin is one of the things that is of most interest to this point, we can imagine keeping bitcoin like keeping gold or even diamonds, so keeping bitcoins gives us the best return. Here are some reasons why we need bitcoin:
+ Transnational and transnational remittances also contribute to why keep bitcoin.
+ Lastly, the reason I keep bitcoin is to use bitcoin to invest in cryptographic coin that yields extremely profitable through ICO! Huh Huh
Rare bitcoin is not right. We can spend $ 8000 to buy a bitcoin and that is nothing short of. But I agree with your opinion about bitcoin storage. I have been doing it for the past 3 months and have received a lot of profit from it.
The crypto market is probably a gold market. We can make a lot of money from this market. The benefit of storing bitcoin and other atlcoins has helped me earn $ 120000. Grin
sollahp

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:52:04 AM

A good article, the purchase and hold bitcoin is likely to be the hottest hit at the moment as the bitcoin tends to drop sharply for a number of reasons:
+ China continues to bail the Crypto Currency for the second time since August, and the btc bid of $ 5,000 is possible.
+ One of the biggest markets in the world that owns Bitcoin like China, South Korea, and Japan are preparing to enter the Lunar New Year, so selling psychologically very large.
I think bitcoin price increases will be a bit late, and keeping a good bitcoin is best now.

panarama29

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:57:52 AM

i think its a good ideal to buy bitcoin and store it,,,first and foremost  as we all aware of the falling price of bitcoin now,,we can all make haste of buying it ,,,before it will rise again,,,after keeping it for the main time,,we can later sell it out if the price as rise
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:12:25 AM

Yes, I do agree that now is the time to buy and store BTC since the trending movement in the market price is progressing. I really believe that this will continue to climb further than we thought and definitely it's the right moment to invest more on BTC to be able to go with the ride of achieving much greater profit soon.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:18:17 AM

Bitcoin really looks like gold.

It's not a bunch of Numbers on a bank computer, and the bank can be frozen at will.

Bitcoin is more like the gold you hide at home.

No government can tamper with this data, no bank can freeze your bitcoin, and no institution can freeze your bitcoin.

ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:32:46 PM

Hodling bitcoin is still one of the best ways to earn profit and gain more money. Bitcoins graph and its fluctuation is still unstable but after last years decline. We can finally see that it is now slowly rising steadily. We can hope or hope to see bitcoins stability for a long time and that would be good news to the owners of bitcoin.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:44:15 PM

A good article, the purchase and hold bitcoin is likely to be the hottest hit at the moment as the bitcoin tends to drop sharply for a number of reasons:
+ China continues to bail the Crypto Currency for the second time since August, and the btc bid of $ 5,000 is possible.
+ One of the biggest markets in the world that owns Bitcoin like China, South Korea, and Japan are preparing to enter the Lunar New Year, so selling psychologically very large.
I think bitcoin price increases will be a bit late, and keeping a good bitcoin is best now.

the thing about China banning bitcoin has been happening for years as far as I can tell. I have seen the same thing even back in 2012 and each time they happen after a drop has started to increase the fear in the market and force newbies into selling their coins out of panic.
otherwise China has never banned bitcoin and even if they finally do it after 1000 news saying they did, then nothing will change for bitcoin.
simply because a decentralized currency like bitcoin should not even care what the government says about it!

Only Bitcoin
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:50:04 PM

We buy and store bitcoin for our better future, because we all know that bitcoin can give us financial freedom if we hold bitcoin for a long time and let it grow in your wallet on itself or buy more if bitcoin price drop, you can add some more bitcoin so you can more bitcoin in the future. A lot of us become millionaire already because of bitcoin and we can also do it if we still trust bitcoin.
Aura

Activity: 518
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:59:48 PM

That's not true, there are not 21 million coins in circulation yet. Also 21x10^6/7.6x10^9 equals to 0.003, you forgot a zero. But the true answer is 16.853.162/7,600,572,467 (http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/) = 0.0022, and that's quite a difference.
nemesis_

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:40:08 PM

Due to bitcoin price changing from time to time, it is better to buy more bitcoin and hold it. Bitcoin price fluctuates. It is volatile. So, it will give us more profit in the long run. These days, its price is lower than the past few months. It will be a good opportunity to buy more. It will surely give us more profit when its  price rise again. Buying and holding bitcoin is still one of the best ways of earning more money/profit.

TeksLaban

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:37:29 AM

If you were to buy bitcoin, you should be buying now. Because currently their price is low, but as expected, it will rise in the end of 2018. And besides, bitcoin is a very very nice investment. you would be doing nothing, you will just be needing to watch how prices goes up and down. the only thing you need to know is when you need to withdraw.
25uiljhkn

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:45:09 AM

I want to correct one point. Bitcoin is not scarce compared to gold and diamonds. Diamonds and gold are relatively difficult to mine. Although Bitcoin has not yet been recognized by the world, there is no doubt that Bitcoin has great investment value.
ambisyon

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:20:04 AM

I want to correct one point. Bitcoin is not scarce compared to gold and diamonds. Diamonds and gold are relatively difficult to mine. Although Bitcoin has not yet been recognized by the world, there is no doubt that Bitcoin has great investment value.

Need to store bitcoin is what most of the people were doing since it would not be appropriate if you had just invested and sell bitcoin immediately. surely, you cannot appreciate the profit that you had desired to achieve. Never mind it there are dips happening, it's just really normal for such movement as we all know that this will rise when the right time comes.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:42:53 PM

I keep bitcoin because i know it has future and will still be legalize by many countries as times goes on...
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:49:16 PM

Buying of bitcoin now is great idea because the value of it is low. Buy more bitcoin today and store or hold it for certain time until the maximum price hike reach. Some reason why we need to buy now bitcoin because the value of it is constantly increasing and in the future you will earn huge profit once the value of bitcoin reach the the highest price of it. Maybe buying bitcoin is scary but the positive result of buying bitcoin today and store it as an investment. It will give you an assurance gain huge profit in the future since bitcoin value is bubbling.
ladydark

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:07:39 PM

Bitcoin is mostly bought and stored because of its ever increasing value and at the same time,it being out of the reach of governments and hackers hands.

kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:17:36 PM

Yes and many other reasons why we need to hold Bitcoin. Because there is a possibility that the price will be triple in the next few years. And our investments can be triples of course. So just hold the Bitcoins early on because I'm sure this will be the answer to all our difficulties
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:52:32 PM

buying and storing bitcoin is a good idea at this moment because as we can see the price of bitcoin is lower compare to those previous months so it is still a good buy and in order to earn you need to hodl it for a long time or what we call long term investment.
Nekrasova

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:52:46 PM

To earn only on price rising:)
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:55:15 PM

Yes obviously, for those who already know bitcoin well it will hunt and keep bitcoin, because bitcoin is a very valuable asset over gold so far. So there's no doubt many people are enthusiastic about bitcoin and will keep holding it for the long term.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:01:43 PM

buying and storing bitcoin is important because it has a very great potential and can change the way the world transacts business
Abigail Asi

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:26:29 PM

The reason to buy and store bitcoin is that bitcoin has the possibility to increase and triple in the few years to come which will increase our investment.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:45:29 PM

You only mentioned scarcity but for me it is also great reason for investing in bitcoin. It will be more valuable than most such assets like gold, diamond etc. in a short time, it does not need a century for that.

AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:08:34 AM

my opinions, buy bitcoin and safe it because later bitcoin price will keep increasing by year.
consider this as an investment for your future. you must invest for a long term though.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
pxo.011

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:19:17 AM

you have a good point and very productivity information , you have a good sight and theory. very good by the way
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 02:27:31 AM

I think to buy and store bitcoin will be amazing for anyone who wants to invest in gold, fixed deposit, mutual fund etc bitcoin is a wonderful option to buy

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:55:05 AM

Because when you buy bitcoin at a lower price, then you store it, after some time it's price will increase and that will give you more profit. It's because of the volatility of bitcoin that makes it's price change from a low to a very high price, and once you buy bitcoin in a low price, expect for a large profit if you are able to dell it in a high price.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ruiruiliu

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:05:18 AM

In fact, I have a lot of questions about Bitcoin. I only ask one thing here: People's desires and demands are unlimited and growing, but the number of Bitcoins is limited. Later Nakamoto meets this contradiction. How will it be solved? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Huh Huh Huh Huh
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:33:42 AM

If you buy and hold bitcoin and this brings you a big profit, it does not mean that it will take a very long time. Up to a certain point, this is really so. However, in the end, you can have bitcoin with the cost of its initial pizza purchase. This is due to the fact that most people act about the same way and hold bitcoin. Since the offer for sale in the bitcoin market is very small, it grows in price. However, this situation can not last very long. It is the rise in the price of bitcoin and its high volatility that can play a cruel joke and provoke panic with the next temporary drop in the price of bitcoin. All those who do not have time to get their money out of bitcoin on time will lose, because it will not be able to recover to the previous high price.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
sakuragi21

Activity: 286

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:36:30 AM

because maybe they know that in the coming months the bitcoin will increase so they buy a lot of bitcoins because bitcoin drops too much and many say and signals to buy a bitcoin while inexpensive over the next few months the bitcoin increases
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:41:33 AM

They keep buying and storing because of the low price of bitcoin and they think it is the right time to keep buying unlit the bitcoin price is low. We have a chance to buy with a low price and affordable price. For storing, they do it because they wait the high price of bitcoin.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:55:03 AM

how much will we get from the benefits of our investment depends on the amount of money model we invest. if you've saved bitcoin when the price drops sharply like yesterday surely you already get a pretty big profit .

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
Spanopohlo

Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:32:29 AM

Bitcoin and gold comes hand to hand when it comes to value but for me, nothing beats gold. Through the ages gold remains the most valuable metal on earth making individuals drool on it. But, Bitcoin also has its strong points like how volatile it is and not as hard as getting some gold. As its key feature, being Volatile, it helps bitcoiners  to buy and sell their BTC as the appropriate time to make a huge profit and concur investments.

Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1957

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:39:37 AM

It will be interesting to know where you get this stats from, because wallet providers and exchanges cannot know how much those account holders have in cold storage. It is commonly know that most Bitcoiners do not trust these third party service providers, so they only store a very small amount on these accounts and some people even have multiple accounts.

The 0.03 BTC might just be the average amount that users are willing to risk on these services.  Wink

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ambisyon

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:51:54 AM

They keep buying and storing because of the low price of bitcoin and they think it is the right time to keep buying unlit the bitcoin price is low. We have a chance to buy with a low price and affordable price. For storing, they do it because they wait the high price of bitcoin.

It's what people do, buy bitcoin and store it for sometime while observing the market trend where it goes. Definitely, people chose to store in longer period such that they could achieve a great profit on their investment as bitcoin's price value is progressively increasing.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:12:12 AM

Buying and storing bitcoin was the most equisite idea for investors that wants huge profit.Storing or hodl was one of the most effective strategy of cryptocurrencies where holders takes alot of patience and wait for the perfect time to sell.Though this was too risky because investing in crypto was too volatile but we can't have huge success if we will not take risk.Votality where price rise and fall investors take the right timing to profit.

Flomo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 08:01:31 AM

Another advantage is that bitcoin can provide multiple benefits, if we are lucky in trading. working on bitcoin, searching and storing it is a goal to gain profit.
PinkFox

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:18:17 AM

For most people the expectation that bitcoin price will inevitably rise high is the only reason for buying and keeping it as a investment. It is an asset that can increase your possessions very quickly.
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:56:49 AM

Due to bitcoin price changing from time to time, it is better to buy more bitcoin and hold it. Bitcoin price fluctuates. It is volatile. So, it will give us more profit in the long run. These days, its price is lower than the past few months. It will be a good opportunity to buy more. It will surely give us more profit when its  price rise again. Buying and holding bitcoin is still one of the best ways of earning more money/profit.

It is really profitable to invest or buy coins in the downfall period because it is much profitable to all inventors.  Buy low and sell high strategy is making people rich. Right strategy in the right time make easily to us to reach our investment successful.  But unfortunately it really has a risk, and we to be much wiser and smarter to conquer all the difficulties here.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:11:52 PM

You opinion was right. I'M agree that keeping bitcoin like keeping gold or even diamonds because of you store it for a long time and when the time comes that the price of it will be rise or increase you can sell it so that you can earn more salary.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 03:58:09 PM

There are some Bitcoins lost forever so we will not get access to those coins anytime in the future making rest of the coins even rare. However, I believe that we should use it as a payment system instead of focusing on the speculation part of it because that's what Bitcoin is all about and that's how we should treat it. It doesn't make any sense to me to have something that is not creating value to the society. We must build utility value for it and not just the price.
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:04:01 PM

Where is decentralized in bitcoin? I think that is what the most person like. The above mention will follow. Yes your right in some points but I think some of your idea will mislead the other. Goes up and goes down. Crash and to moon can make one person richer than before or to make the person poor.
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:03:10 PM

You should buy and store bitcoin because:
The value of bitcoin is large
Bitcoin is a currency of the future
The value of bitcoin will explode and you can make a lot of money.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:39:59 PM

Buying and storing bitcoin is a very good thing, Storing bitcoin for longer or improving it will be much better and consider your bitcoin a very valuable treasure and you will take good care of it and when the price is very high you sell it and you will be a huge profit that will in can and make you rich .. and that's all you have to do when the price is low and buy as much as you can afford .. and besides buying you also have to get it for free by any means ..
pancawati77

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:13:55 PM

It will be more valuable than most assets such as gold, diamonds, and so forth. But in a short time this does not need a century. Cool
btc4future

Activity: 317

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:06:46 PM

Investment in BTC, its real deal. Bitcoin raise 20 time ( May 07, 2016 $459.64 to May 07, 2018 $9300) in this 2 year its really amazing. So you have to Gage why you will buy and store.

Thanks you.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:05:51 PM

You opinion was right. I'M agree that keeping bitcoin like keeping gold or even diamonds because of you store it for a long time and when the time comes that the price of it will be rise or increase you can sell it so that you can earn more salary.
While storing bitcoin and earning it at a cost increase is very beneficial and there is no doubt about it. Investing in bitcoin is now quite safe. However, when it reaches a significant cost, investing in it, as I believe, will be more risky. If you only deal with holding bitcoin, there may come a time when he can again return to the cost of a hundred dollars. It can be ruined by great volatility and alarmists, who, with the slightest negative information, will sell their bitcoins, which will have a high price. Now it is better to periodically sell and buy bitcoins at a peak and lower prices, making good profits. In addition, this will help to stabilize the course.

walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:59:18 PM

Bitcoin grows fast in value and reaches all time high record almost yearly, this is why I keep it and because I have been able to use it to fund several investments in the past. As a matter of fact, when I was funding those investments, bitcoin's price had risen to the extent that I had enough US Dollars to invest. Bitcoin is also very convenient as I can do my transaction whenever I want.
InterFinex_JB

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 12:31:15 AM

buy and keep esp for long term investments, over time its value will just grow. Wink
Demonics

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:49:53 AM

It would be better if the bitcoin is not only used as an investment object, but used properly, for example, used as a currency option so that bitcoin can be used as a transaction tool. Hopefully this can happen.
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:53:50 AM

Good idea I think totally I agree with your mind.2018 first start year is very bad think, everyday bitcoin value grow down.now keeping time to hold. Definitely most like this value will growing huge up..

lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:45:59 PM

You should buy and store bitcoin because all we know that bitcoin's price and value are going higher or getting rise again. Imagine if you buy bitcoin in very low price and store it in a months or even a year then bitcoin's value will grow up to double,even you are doing something just holding and storing your bitcoin you will be surely earn. And in more deep purposes you will buy and store bitcoin for your security,it is very risky because the price of bitcoin is not consistent but when time comes that it's value will hit on the highest price and you are having even a small amount of bitcoin I am sure that all the patience and risk is worth it.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:51:56 PM

Bitcoin Holding Achieving Profit is one of the best ways to earn. Bitcoin is the best in all the coins and it is more valuable than gold and silver and diamond. Bitcoin transactions are faster and more secure. I keep Bitcoin because of using bitcoin to invest in cryptographic currencies that yield very profitable through ICO.
minldem

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:18:03 AM

You have some points. Yes, scarcity of the coin can increase its value also. We just predict the future. Hope it become valuable as gold. It can be seen as risky investment tool for now.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:10:18 AM

Bitcoin isn't really an investment scheme as some people make it sound like. However, the primary economic reason why investing in bitcoin makes sense is the fact that its supply is limited and hard coded, and cannot be manipulated.

This means that bitcoin as an asset or currency will store its value over the long term, unlike fiat currency which can the monetary supply of can be freely manipulated by a central entity. That is the biggest attraction of bitcoin to me, as a currency and store of value.

Of course you bring up a good point as well, the fact that there are so little adopters right now that have actually bought into BTC, compared to the world population. I believe that adoption is going to continue to grow consistently, and demand for bitcoin over the long term should rise quite steadily as well. So not only can Bitcoin store its value over the long run, it also has a high likelihood of increasing in value.

Smiley
sabihanazir

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:43:08 AM

We buy and hold bitcoin for the future. we all know bitcoin price and value are growing highly. If you buy bitcoin in very low price and store it in a months or even a year then bitcoin's price will grow up to double. And i agree with you keeping bitcoin is gold.
Corsicoin

Merit: 107

CryptoSport

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 10:48:04 AM

Actually the question is do I need Bitcoin?
The answer is no.
It's exepnsive, slow and unsecure.

But if you don't need it you can store it to win money on it because it's gonna rocket soon!

Simone18

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:08:02 AM

Because it is the best we have to do buy bitcoin in low price and store it until you want if it will be a couple of years of save for your children's future.. bitcoin is profitable for long term holdings..

[   M O Z O  -  The Token of Discovery   ]   //  Whitepaper  //
               ►►  JOIN NOW  ◄◄   US$ 26M of US$ 42M already RAISED!               
Facebook  .  Twitter  .  Telegram  .  Medium  .  Reddit  .  Youtube  .  ANN Thread
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:22:17 AM

Bitcoin is a constantly valued coin. That's why people are constantly investing in bitcoin. Everyone's common thought is going to increase their coin prices. I hope it will be like that and the prices will increase.
Buy-and-sell also makes money. My preference is to make money by doing buy-sell.
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:34:55 AM

Why buy and hold or store bitcoin? well, with today's happening to cryptocurrencies wherein the price value of bitcoin is not stable is a normal part of all forms of investment even in the form of digital currency. This is normal simply because crypto currency is very volatile and makes this undetermined to predicts its future and makes it susceptible to risk.  However, if you are afraid to lose in digital currency, well the decision is yours whether to invest, hold or withdraw your digital currencies, but for me it is wiser to hold on or to save your bitcoin because there is a big chances to regain its power and rise up again, since there are speculations that the price value will increase in near coming months until the end of this year, so keep your digital currencies and be patience.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:00:00 PM

Yes you are right, we should keep our bitcoin for long-term and don't easily sell our bitcoin because of its scarcity. The price also may be more expensive when the supplies reach to the max as the demand will increase but the supply scarer.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:17:27 AM

That's right!...As of today if i have enough money to buy more bitcoin i will buy right now,and i will keep it and  sell it after a year to,earn more profits,beacuse i believe bitcoin will live long lasts.
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:39:34 AM

because bitcoin is the precious digital currency. not only a common digital currency, it is also decentralized.
Using blockchain technology, bitcoin causing many altcoins created. From time to time, bitcoin price has been increased because
many demands from many peoples.
bad_apple

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:48:36 AM

People buy and store bitcoin because of its trend as it is today. It is just a matter of thinking of how much will you get in the future as a return. Of course, handling bitcoin comes with great responsibility.
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:54:15 AM

I agree with your this concept & bitcoin is really famous cryptcurrency in this world. everyone earn huge profit with bitcoin. it's give many opportunity to make valuable success in life

gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:58:03 AM

it is a great information about advantages keeping bitcoin in your wallet, for me keeping bitcoin is like investing in crypto, investing in bitcoin can makes some profit if the price of bitcoin is increasing in the future, and all of we here is hoping like that, bitcoin price is increasing more and more until we get the big profit from bitcoin

brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:45:16 AM

People buy and store bitcoin because of its trend as it is today. It is just a matter of thinking of how much will you get in the future as a return. Of course, handling bitcoin comes with great responsibility.

And that's really bad. People buy Bitcoin only because they want to earn money. Most of the Bitcoin users won't be able to describe basic terms connected to cryptocurrencies because they weren't reading much information about them. The most important thing about Bitcoin is that it is decentralised and we don't need a third party to process payments. People don't even care about security of their bitcoins and they store it on web wallets or expose their seed to anyone.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
SilentBeat

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:56:09 AM

Buying and storing bitcoin really is the most ideal strategy when it comes to bitcoin. and by buying and storing it first to wait for the high trend is really a good thing so you can a have a best return. As what also my friends tell me its the best decision to to your btc.
Barcode_
Staff

Activity: 3010
Merit: 568

APP下载sbapp.io

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:00:06 AM

Because it gives the investor a good way to remain anonymous when he have a lot of extra money to invest, he could just get into the crypto-currencies trading market and purchase a huge volume of bitcoins to store in his wallet, and it will be hard to track his real identity.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:08:53 AM

Keeping bitcoin is as yet extraordinary compared to other approaches to acquire benefit and acquire cash. Bitcoins diagram and its change is as yet temperamental however after a years ago decrease. We can at last observe that it is presently gradually rising relentlessly. We can expectation or want to see bitcoins soundness for quite a while and that would be uplifting news to the proprietors of bitcoin.
ruhel khan

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:03:02 AM

May be value of Bitcoin will increase in future as prosperity of current scenario and all market which build depend on bitcoin will be success. So we should buy and store bitcoin now to think future benefit.
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:05:29 PM

investing in bitcoin will give its investors a big profit, as bitcoin prices will always increase every year.
judemarco1996

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:22:45 PM

At this point wherein the price of bitcoin is not stable and nobody knows when will this price will increase and will continue to be higher. We all know that bitcoin is very volatile that makes its price tobe undetermined and unpredictable,  so it is wiser to buy bitcoin and hold until its price pump again.   If you are afraid to lose in digital currency, well the decision is yours whether to invest, hold or withdraw your digital currencies, but for me it is advisable to hold your bitcoin because there is a big chances to regain its power and rise up again.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:30:12 PM

The most reason why we keep or store bitcoin is due to the fact that holding bitcoin for a long time increase your chances of gaining interest on your investment and again since bitcoin is a store of value having bitcoin most times gives you the right as part of the bitcoin network having great assets that it price is equal to none in the exchange market.
Amelial

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:35:24 PM

We buy when price is low.and.store when price.is.high
poletando

PlayGame.com

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:35:55 PM

right now we can see that there are many people in this world that deposit in bitcoin and store bitocin in a long time, we can see most time the price of bicoin is rsing up more and more, but we need to see the risk too, about the decreasing valuf of the bitcoin price, we need to think about the risk, is it worth it between the risk and the gain?

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Geljames28

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:40:52 PM

To avoid losing money or investment and to gain more profit, we should hold our bitcoin as long as we can. Bitcoin price will definitely going up again. This is the right time to buy some bitcoin and keep it until the perfect time to sell will come.
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:48:04 PM

Keeping Bitcoin is the most important thing, so keeping bitcoin will give us a higher gain. Here's my opinion why it requires Bitcoin:
Bitcoin is one of the rarest and most sought after worlds. Thanks
samuraijin

Merit: 261

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:50:14 PM

trust in ICO now looks declining and does not look as crowded as it used to be because there are some SCAM projects, but not also 0.03 BTC but maybe more than that many people are holding Bitcoin because it has very good value for the future.

Lucas Kronenberg

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:51:11 PM

I agree with your opinion that storing bitcoin is the best way to earn money. First of all, it is safer. Secondly, it is a less hand-drawn method. It is better to be patient and wait for the rate to go up than to buy for a short time and constantly trade bitcoin.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:52:18 PM

It's not saying anymore.So far everyone has been known and understood how important Bitcoin is to us.As well as buying, you will have to store it for the future.And this time it will be right to buy.The prices will increase very slowly.So do not lose faith and hold the bitcoin.

humanCNC

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:51:27 PM

Rare bitcoin is not right. We can spend $ 8000 to buy a bitcoin and that is nothing short of. But I agree with your opinion about bitcoin storage. I have been doing it for the past 3 months and have received a lot of profit from it.
The crypto market is probably a gold market. We can make a lot of money from this market. The benefit of storing bitcoin and other atlcoins has helped me earn $ 120000. Grin
maybe you're right, now you can buy 1btc for 8k$,but do you know that the number of btc available on the market is limited?   If in the future people have a need to stock up btc than the btc will naturally become rare and then you can spend 80k $ but still can not buy 1btc.

Julunguul

Activity: 473

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 04:37:44 PM

I agree with your opinion that storing bitcoin is the best way to earn money. First of all, it is safer. Secondly, it is a less hand-drawn method. It is better to be patient and wait for the rate to go up than to buy for a short time and constantly trade bitcoin.

but it would be better if bitcoin is used for trading, given that the current bitcoin fluctuations are pretty good when used for trading. if only to be stored for a long time, chances are some beginners will not be strong to hold
yuukireit

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:38:59 PM

some people like that are trying to investing in it, but i think is better to use it then stored and dumping bitcoin it can really good benfit for the bitcoin if we keep bitcoin circulation keep higher with a transaction it
shkwarka333

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:20:49 AM

I agree with the author , at this stage of development of bitcoin as an investment, these are the best options . There are long-term prospects , as well as short-term ones in the stretch through the ICO
kovpet11

Activity: 55

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:45:06 PM

Yes, you are right. If we are patient enough, it is a good idea to store the bitcoin, because it is pretty clear that it will raise again...the only question is WHEN???  Huh Huh Huh

E L Y S I A N        ❱❱ Decentralized Platform to
Build Ecommerce Websites on Blockchain
Altf4

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:58:32 PM

When we are in the bitcoin investments or altcoins investment , if we have the capital then we will buy coins that you are preferring and store it for good in the future, and the time that the market is so green then you might sell your coins for a good price value in the market place, and after selling and have profits then you can buy again during red time.

tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:10:40 PM

Alright we need to buy and store the bitcoin because we dont not know the bitcoin value for next few years it becomes into higher value.
cryptoalfs76

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:13:13 PM

Will we all of us here,have a different purpose and opinion why should we invest bitcoin,but for my own i want to invest this kind of cryptocurrency,to earn or gain profits,for having a saving in the future  and fullfill my dreams to have a little bit of investment  into my wallet,thats why until now i participating different kind of investment in digital currency like bounty,coin offering and trading so that i can gain profit earning.

Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:13:52 PM

Bitcoin is now like gold.
Both bitcoin and gold are worth long-term holding.

[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:43:51 PM

The main reason why I keep it is  because of profitability in the next 10-20years. This is a rare investment opportunity that you cannot afford to lose that is why whether there are so  many FUD out there almost every week, I don't mind them at all.
vibingpositively

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:54:02 PM

The main reason why I keep it is  because of profitability in the next 10-20years. This is a rare investment opportunity that you cannot afford to lose that is why whether there are so  many FUD out there almost every week, I don't mind them at all.
That is surely a reason why we are all here but beyond that we can feel secure knowing that nobody can alter the records in their favor. This level of security is unparalleled and I believe it will usher in a new age of harmony in regards to banks and governments alike.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
kofibee12

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:55:58 PM

Demand for bitcoin is increasing every day despite the negative news surrounding it.storing bitcoin for long term is a way to benefit from cryptocurrency without much work like trading.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:24:25 AM

Keep bitcoin for good future because bitcoin value will be more expensive as time passed by.
due the limited supply, it will go even higher. i agree with you, bitcoin is like gold, have a limited supply, expensive to mine, and have a great value.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
btcluisdiki

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:25:41 AM

I would prefer my btc to be stored no matter if it takes many months or years since I believe that the price value will continue to grow and as to how much it will further go, we still don't know. The people who were investing bitcoin before and until now had stored their btc's, surely they have made a fortune already. It's a matter of how you believe in bitcoin the way it had changed people's lives.
ts sms

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:19:00 AM

There are many strategies to invest in bitcoin. Some people invested for a long time. They invest Bitcoin for a long time. On the other hand, many people invest for a short time. They buy Bitcoin. They buy Bitcoin at low prices and sell it when prices rise. The difference between the purchase price and the sale price is the profit. People buy Bitcoin and keep it stored and wait for prices to rise. When the price increases, it sells it. So investors buy and store Bitcoin.
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:09:03 AM

i think why buy bitcoin and store the bitcoin is to get a more bitcoin to add her bitcoin and to change to money/cash her bitcoin and that's only my opinion.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
RochaMckay

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:56:04 AM

Bitcoin is not scarce compared to gold and diamonds. Diamonds and gold are relatively difficult to mine. Although Bitcoin has not yet been recognized by the world, there is no doubt that Bitcoin has great investment value.
bitcoinerjawa

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:23:59 AM

buy bitcoin after that you save in wallet like blockchain.com to save long term in my opinion it can give very big advantage when bitcoin price have become very expensive.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 260

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:32:41 AM

buy bitcoin after that you save in wallet like blockchain.com to save long term in my opinion it can give very big advantage when bitcoin price have become very expensive.
But long term hold also risky because when we consider the price of bitcoin now and in the end of 2017 there is huge price fall from these so we need to know that it is volatile and unpredictable market so we have to invest on our own risk.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
johnygrace

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:37:04 AM

for us like to buy bitcoin and keep it, because for us by waiting for a higher price increase from now, so we will get many benefits
Saritelli

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:42:17 AM

I think that bitcoin will only grow, we all should save it. The complexity of the calculation only grows. Many of those who sold it will regret it in the future. I believe that it is worth to trust the bitcoin and hodl it.
jpnl0004

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:11:08 PM

Is an interesting idea to buy and save bitcoin because it is a means of financial freedom and we just cant tell when the market will be in our favour to make more money from the saved coin so saving it for the raining day is ideal.
Revprojects

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:14:04 PM

Bitcoin is a good opportunity to make a profit. Even now, when there is no growth in the market. To double your capital, you do not need to buy Bitcoin now for $ 7,500 and wait until the price rises to $ 15,000. You can buy and sell it on small movements earning several hundred at a time. In this way, you can multiply your deposit much faster.
I think buying and holding Bitcoins is also a good option at the moment. According to forecasts of analysts that I saw, the bottom is close, and the price will soon grow again.
Thian778

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:18:59 PM

+Bitcoin is like a gold and diamond the only thing is that you can hide your safe box with Bitcoin by the use of digital wallet unlike gold and diamond that they can see your safe box.
+When you store them gold and diamond price never change their price but with Bitcoin it could be double!
+That's why its better to buy and store Bitcoin than gold.
BitGunner

Activity: 205

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:22:55 PM

I think that it is a good idea to buy Bitcoin because it has a lot of advantages. It is very popular today and I agree with the opinion that it is wanted by everybody. Why not me then?) There are no people who wouldn't like to get profit
bajingluncat

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:24:12 PM

scarcity, I do not think that is a good reason to buy and hold, I would agree that there is a buy and hold for reasons of price and consideration of the percentage of profits to be earned, it should be there anyhow we expect profit, hopefully the market price the red current will soon pass and the btc market will be back green like some time backward, the spirit
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:28:39 PM

how lucky you are,earning $120,000 bucks in three months you must be an amazing investor huh?
We have been here for the same margin of time but i didnt earn that amount even how hard i tried,i have earned $80,000 or even less in my entire career
taranbam

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:17:04 PM

Well, to use bitcoin for investing in ISO, I think not so practical, a better version of active investing in ISO and altcoyins is ether. And bitcoin is precisely why it is interesting to keep it for storage in the long term.
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:41:36 PM

The reason for storing bitcoin is that the bitcoin is likely to rise high and can last for the long term, and therefore bitcoin can be a very valuable asset.
Swanh

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:03:00 PM

Possible things will happen in the right time if we buy and store bitcoin.Its not impossible that it would reach the higher price as what happened last year 2017,Bitcoin by that time will become more valuable that most people would surely adopt.We all just have to wait and believe in bitcoin that someday it can change your brighter future.
petloer

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:13:41 PM

Actually investment means buying,selling and holding till right time. Buying bitcoin through judgement and holding them till the right time comes and sell them when the time is. We then gain profit. This is the reason from my opinion.
clairdelune

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:20:04 PM

The main reason for keeping the bitcoin is to earn high. Before you earn high you have to buy it for a low value, it is too risky to hodl your BTC in a long term. BTC has many advantage and it is a good investment. If you invest in BTC you will have a finsncial freedom.
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:22:09 PM

I think bitcoin is needed due to it's easy availability, it's easy transaction, helpful for students earning and many more. It's undoubtedly a currency coin for the upcoming generations. It's value is getting high due to it's demand is increasing day by day.
Most of the crypto currency users have the most trust in bitcoin. Even I only invest in bitcoin not in other crypto currency..

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
mycomike12345

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:39:02 PM

The best reason is that it was proven for many years that bitcoin is rising on it's value every year. Many people became rich now especially to those people who buy bitcoin before when the price is at below 20$ and hold it longer. I believe that in the future bitcoin will continue to rise and so it's best to buy now at bitcoin while price is at low.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 03:46:44 PM

You beed to buy bitcoin and be able to store them so that you can earn first and foremost. What is incredible with bitoin is that with its decentralized properties it can be able to have the power to have a pump and dump market which is proving to be a very reliable and effective way that cryptocurrency users are exploiting to have an income. Also I think this is one of the issues of the government and it makes them a much more wary for this

Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:50:08 PM

right if I do it is buy and hold for some time to come and this is my need for the future to have a good savings and I can use as the cost of family life and this we must do soon Smiley
mel1978

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:14:25 PM

Bitcoin is a very good investment since a lot of people are very interested to save and hold bitcoins for bitcoib can really give good profit. Bitcoins for me has a lot of features and a very high potential coin in the world of crypto. So better buy and hold bitcoin because doing so can really make people rich.
berungan

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:28:59 PM

why many people buy cheaply then hold them waiting for high prices then they sell, that's one step to maximize our profit. but it all depends on our own desire to survive or not, sometimes a lot of panic and then sold by a weak hand.
Kalm

Activity: 269

https://i.imgur.com/ya7OkAV.png

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:36:27 PM

why many people buy cheaply then hold them waiting for high prices then they sell, that's one step to maximize our profit. but it all depends on our own desire to survive or not, sometimes a lot of panic and then sold by a weak hand.

If need for this information. Just check the your bitcoin price in your  wall.  Not one you check the price every day. Then you know the bitcoin price. So bitcoin process is not stable. So it any time to change and any time to increase the price. Buy then coin and wait for price increase then sell it. Most of the people now in the trading process. So you learn the trading process then choose the best coin for invest .

Gathel

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:25:05 AM

dengan membeli dan menyimpan bitcoin memiliki tujuan tersendiri, karena ketika kita membeli dan kita berhemat kita bisa menunggu harga bitcoin naik, dan ketika harga bitcoin naik saat itulah kita menjual bitcoin
Ar Rahman

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:21:08 PM

this is a good idea, bitcoin is unknown to many people, I think we buy and store bitcoin is a good decision, because we are a long-term investment, to buy bitcoin we also have to take into account the current price if we want to get the maximum profit. Smiley
pelipurlara

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:29:50 AM

It's just a matter of figuring out how much you'll earn in the future as a profit. Of course, bitcoin handling has a big responsibility. People buy and store bitcoin because of the current trend
JackyLon

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:39:54 AM

I think bitcoin is needed for human life now, this time should buy bitcoin and keep it long time, patiently waiting. I believe that in the end of 2018 bitcoin will reach $ 25,000, which will bring great profit.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:36:07 PM

this is a good idea, bitcoin is unknown to many people, I think we buy and store bitcoin is a good decision, because we are a long-term investment, to buy bitcoin we also have to take into account the current price if we want to get the maximum profit. Smiley
Bitcoin is best thing to store for long term as it give us benefit for storing and it has the ability to make our life, bitcoin is being use as saving since long and a lot people have become rich with help of investing in bitcoin, price of bitcoin never remain same as it keep on changing to let them buy more I am sure holding and saving bitcoin can change your whole life someday, so for high potential buy now and store bitcoin for long term,
Abigail Asi

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:53:47 PM

An investor wishes to earn more after investing into a particular business. Buying bitcoin now is a very good and great idea to do because now that the price is low, we can buy and hold it for sometime before selling it when the prices rise
ladydark

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:23:28 PM

More than this,bitcoin is the only asset which is totally out of the hands of government and we could prove that we are the true owners of it.

SistaFista

Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:47:29 PM

Because bitcoin is just a way to avoid the entire centralized system that is around here, that is the main reason of why everybody loves bitcoin.
Personally, i think that it can change everything, but it will take decades.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Jayskie15

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:26:48 AM

We all aware of the falling price of bitcoin now, we can all make haste of buying it, before it will rise again,so as of now the price of bitcoin is very low you need to buy more bitcoins so that if the price will rise up the bitcoin you have kept will also rise its value, so for me you need to keep your bitcoin and wait for the right time that the price of bitcoin will rise up.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:11:55 AM

I know that bitcoin is popular right now and we can see that average people in the world that have bitcoin is 0,03 bitcoin per person, and I think if this average increase more and more maybe we can pay something in the real world or online world using bitcoin and welcome to the bitcoin payment system

Earthwood

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:18:32 AM

+ Lastly, Ithe reason I keep bitcoin is to use bitcoin to invest in cryptographic coin that yields extremely profitable through ICO! Huh Huh

Yes, bitcoin is worth holding. It takes time to see the ROI. It is a long term investment. You should not panic at times when you see its price going down. That's the nature of bitcoin and that's what makes it a good stuff for long term investment or trading. And that's what makes it so popular and in-demand.
iyan33

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:29:48 AM

yes, the bitcoin is rarely owned by stout people, even in my country not everyone knows what it is this bitcoin currency, most only some people know this, and people think that bitcoin is just a scam only, and the government still has not allowed presence of bitcoin to date, I think in the future everyone should have this bitcoin
fairytale

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:04:07 AM

buy and store bitcoin is a great strategy.its just like buying a bitcoin at lower value and sell them eith a much higher value.Both traders will benefit this strategy.Some people buy bitcoins at very low price and hold them until it reaches it s greater value in the marketshare.Consider these things that make this cryptos more interesting.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:14:04 AM

Bitcoin these days is one of the affordable good investment that you could have. It's important to put some work in bitcoin because it will be beneficial in the coming years. The future of bitcoin is bright and it is really encouraging to put your time, money and effort in here. It's very helpful for a long run so be involve in bitcoin
AliMan

Activity: 2002
Merit: 502

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:17:15 AM

Bitcoin's future is extremely imaginable by looking at its history. It is worthy of our investment because in the long run we will benefit from it at a very good way. Bitcoin is indeed a good investment because you will earn a lot. Keeping in touch in this kind of system could help you a lot specially in financial terms of yoru life.

Abigail Asi

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:06:37 PM

Buying and storing bitcoin is one of the important decision an investor will make. People might buy and store bitcoin probably because they want to earn more by buying it at a low price, holding it for sometime before selling it when the price goes up to earn money
abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:18:05 PM

maybe you are one of the investors who believe and believe in bitcoin investment because your opinion is a motivator for other investors to be more confident in bitcoin
Lorna111

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:24:09 PM

Yes, i agree, Bitcoin has more benefits than any other investment, Decentralized digital currency, no monopoly involved, Yet, if we look at the market preview on the history of this coin after ICO, we can see some ups and down of the price value on the market trading, global financial institution is getting more interested not only on Regulation of Digital currency transaction but more on the potential effect of Bitcoin in the market replacing FIAT as main currency. With this growing interest on Bitcoin, it indicate that Bitcoin can be use as main currency in the business community. so, therefore, i would HOLD ON whatever Bitcoin i have now, it is more beneficial and a lot more profits.
aryaadikariyansyahsuwarto

Activity: 714

This Is Promissing Project

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 11:27:44 PM

yes I agree that, just like me too, those are some basic reasons for everyone who will and want to invest in bitcoin ..

●●●   AmaStar   ●●●  EARN FOR PORN  ●●●
Pre-ICO PERIOD : 15 Nov. - 31 Dec.., 2018

ANN      Bounty    Whitepaper      Telegram      Twitter      Linked In      Facebook      
ogini

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:38:17 PM

The fact is that bitcoin has a good prospect and mostly accepted in business transactions than other cryptocurrency ,it is tradable in most country making it easier for investors to cash their money in Fiat currency
anhzaibro

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:01:00 AM

In my opinion, the price of BTC fluctuates continuously and people know the calculation will benefit because of that.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:33:35 AM

bitcoin can be a very valuable asset. that is the reason for storing bitcoin is that bitcoin tends to increase high and can last for long term, so we will gain profit
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:09:18 AM

While in my very own opinion its best that you buy bitcoin at its cheapest stake since you can buy btc at its low price in the market, the next step you can do is to store it, simply store it in your wallet, once bitcoin has risen up and the price is a its highest then you can now either sell it or make it as fiat, its a great strategy isn't it?
theyRmose

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:29:23 AM

I think most people buy bitcoin just to keep up with trends, want to earn profits, and buy because of the valuable bitcoin.
Currently the bitcoin price is still unstable, and most people think that if some bitcoin holders receive a profit, then some other bitcoin holders will incur losses. But the fact is not so, bitcoin is made so that everyone gets a profit, so that global finance becomes stable.
But most budding investors panic when bitcoin prices soar, they try to sell their bitcoin to get as much profit as possible, while it makes the value of bitcoin unstable. And the layman is afraid to buy bitcoin because of the unstable bitcoin value.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:37:58 AM

If a person has bitcoin, surely can earn income because with a rapid price increase would make traders more motivated to continue to invest from there bitcoin will continue to experience rapid development and have a high price in the future.

CrazeCoinz

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:45:00 AM

I buy bitcoin because this is the best investment for a long term plan. If you have many bitcoin you can do what you want like investing it to a potential ICO that can generate more profits once it get listed on exchanges and you can trade it with a good altcoins to diversify your investment.
loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:48:14 AM

Because bitcoin is a coin that attributes values ​​and privacy, and offers flexible methods of payment and money transfer at low cost. More importantly, the shift from decentralized supply has created some of the best investment in the world today. It has all the elements to create a rich and efficient investment / storage.
rawr1620

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:07:43 AM

Bitcoin is not like any other currency in which you store it not in a bank it will effect the flow of money in the economy. Bitcoin is okay to store because of its scarcity and value in which helps people to get invovled in it.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:20:20 AM

holding the bitcoin is a good way because we do not know when the price of bitcoin increases or decreases because of bitcoin it should be your long-term patience since it's long term

Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:15:24 PM

Your arguments may be meaningful, but they are not useful for bitcoin itself and in fact contribute to its destruction from within. The call to buy and store bitcoins only harms it as a crypto currency, that is, primarily as a means of payment. Bitcoin because of this can turn into a monster of great value and this monster will be ready at any second to explode because of the panic of its holders. After all, then they will be very worried about their big money invested in it and will be nervous at the slightest negative information that will appear periodically. This in any case will one day lead to a great panic and a practical devaluation of bitcoin. Where will the gold and diamonds of bitcoin go then?
itscomplicated

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:18:11 PM

when dip, buy
then hodl in exchange or hardware wallet
months later, when pump, sell
Patadong

Merit: 13

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:21:43 PM

Because if we buy and hold bitcoin for few times, we will get a huge profitable for sure. and because of its scarcity and value in which helps people to get involved it.

zuninholo

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:29:06 AM

Buy and keep the BTC long term, you will have surprises at the end of the year,
At the end of the year, you will see how it increases
alkiw21

Activity: 344

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:31:07 AM

I think because everyone hopes for future increases in bitcoin. so they buy and store bitcoin for long periods of time. Indeed this is called investment. The demand for bitcoin is increasing as well as its popularity is increasingly widespread. So bitcoin will certainly increase in the future.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:36:32 AM

Bitcoin is limited in supply, about 21 million, hence gaining one is a great asset of a kind. The demand is on the increase, making Bitcoin valuable on the market. People buy Bitcoin and hold for long term in order to gain good returns when the price rises.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:52:00 AM

I hold my bitcoins and wait high price 40K-60K USD
I think buy and hold BTC better and safety.
ICO is risk now.
atamat

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:59:55 PM

for us like to buy bitcoin and keep it, because for us by waiting for a higher price increase from now, so we will get many benefits
CarolineCSY

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 01:50:05 AM

I only keep it for earning money. Grin
TRAN TRIN

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:01:21 AM

i think its a good ideal to buy bitcoin and store it,,,first and foremost  as we all aware of the falling price of bitcoin now,,we can all make haste of buying it ,,,before it will rise again,,,after keeping it for the main time,,we can later sell it out if the price as rise
I think its too late to buy bitcoin because of its current price. Better invest on other altcoins that is still cheap.
poivenamer

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:26:30 AM

Bitcoins are good investment but buying or storing it at this time might be not a good idea because of the price. The thing I do now is buy some altcoins while the price is still low. Buy then analyze and wait for the right time to trade.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: