Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:41:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ONYX Futures Exchange - Commission-Free Crypto Futures  (Read 904 times)
JohnChanna

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:37:56 PM

Lee has even said in the screenshots you've provided that someone is either a rogue employee from you or impersonating you. So I'm not sure what you're proving. But good luck with your project. It's obviously a scam but all the best to you too.
Onyx Futures (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 09:05:14 PM

@JohnChanna that's not possible as all of our accounts are locked down and we have checked the logs on our servers. Also no transcripts have been sent to our admin account. In addition, immediately following the post we were contacted immediately by Lee asking if the post can be removed. There were attacks about spending marketing funds against us, and I feel like Lee knew he was wrong and hence he wants those taken down. No other comments will be answered regarding that issue.
JohnChanna

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:52:23 PM

You seem to have missed the part where Lee also says someone may be impersonating you so actually he gave you the benefit of the doubt did he not? In any event whether these posts stay up or not is irrelevant. It adds to the clear immaturity and dodgy nature of onyx but its not the nature of those posts that make onyx look like a scam. No other genuine non scammy ICO in history has created an ico without team members being listed on the site - this is nothing to do with 'decentralisation' before you say that again - decentralisation is something which benefits the customers and users, not to hide the true identity of the creators so they can make fake products which are copied from what look like genuinely great ideas and run off with the money they might raise.

On the transcript thing - I have no idea what you're on about - does that mean your screenshots also havent proven the transcript thing either? I dont understand. Attempting to reason with you is like attempting to reason with a child.
Onyx Futures (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 10:36:53 PM

@JohnChanna. Thanks and have a nice day.
Onyx Futures (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 11:01:46 PM

Per our advisors, we are moving our ICO launch date to February 23 2018 at 12:00PM UTC. This will allow more time for marketing and allow more people to know about this great investment.
memory942

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:34:52 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 04:18:20 AM by memory942

1. No team. Instant red flag and nobody should invest in a ICO where the team doesn't show its face/history. This is not about decentralization or anonymity, it's about trust. The fact they're trying to use those two words as excuses to not reveal themselves is ridiculous. Even with just this point alone no one should invest in this, but I will go on just for the sake of it.

2. Blatantly copied whitepaper from digitex. Slightly changed so they can argue that it's just similar, but not exactly the same. Seriously? This is so sad of an attempt at a scam. Are you guys middle school students?

3. Exactly same business model as digitex. Even the ICO details are almost the same.

4. Claims to be better than digitex but I don't see where it can possibly be better, since whitepaper is a complete copy.

5. Claims they are better because they have more markets. More markets doesn't mean anything in futures trading, if they had any experience in crypto futures they would know why. Just go to Bitmex and see if any other markets other than BTC/ETH are even close to active.

6. Users cannot post on their reddit page.
-> After this post they made it possible.

7. Telegram more dead than OW players think TF2 is. At the time of writing the post (1 week before ICO) there were 18 people.

DO NOT INVEST. DO. NOT. INVEST.

YOU MIGHT AS WELL BUY BITCONNECT COINS.

Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:43:39 PM

Dev team, it will be nice if you change your policy of anonymity by informing us your team. I mean, if you have nothing to hide, why not? It can be considered as fulfilling investor's demand, and I should agree that a project without clear team background is a huge red flag.
Onyx Futures (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 02:28:38 AM

This time next week our #ICO will be live and rocking. It's time to buckle down and continue striving to make #OnxyFutures the best #Futures #Markets Platform of 2018. Join us today at http://www.OnyxFutures.io  #ONYX #eth #btc #dash #neo #crypto #stellar #ripple #dash #cardona #BCH
Onyx Futures (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 02:38:36 AM

@Miiike if investors want names released, we will meet with advisors tomorrow morning and update you on the details.

@Memory942. We see that you are another person who just created a profile that is spreading FUD .

1. Decentralization is the key to the success of this project. The smart contract will handle everything and we won't' have control of anyone's private keys.

2. The similarities in the WhitePaper is that we have the same idea. We are much better because we are offering 10 Futures Markets as well as planning to launch our trading engine in Q2 2018. We aren't asking you to invest.

3. All Futures Markets will have the same business model; just as all lending sites do.

4. We will be much better than Digitex. It's only your problem if you miss out; once again we aren't asking you to invest.

5. Just wait to see.

6. Users can post on our Reddit page.

7. We are doing things the natural way. We aren't paying for our word to e put out; its organically growing.

Thanks for visiting our site.
memory942

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:48:18 AM

tldr; Don't invest. Below are the points they are making. I will copy paste them here in case they edit anthing.

@Miiike if investors want names released, we will meet with advisors tomorrow morning and update you on the details.

@Memory942. We see that you are another person who just created a profile that is spreading FUD .

1. Decentralization is the key to the success of this project. The smart contract will handle everything and we won't' have control of anyone's private keys.

2. The similarities in the WhitePaper is that we have the same idea. We are much better because we are offering 10 Futures Markets as well as planning to launch our trading engine in Q2 2018. We aren't asking you to invest.

3. All Futures Markets will have the same business model; just as all lending sites do.

4. We will be much better than Digitex. It's only your problem if you miss out; once again we aren't asking you to invest.

5. Just wait to see.

7. We are doing things the natural way. We aren't paying for our word to e put out; its organically growing.

Thanks for visiting our site.

===================================

->This is the reason they are giving for not revealing themselves. If you have any common sense, you can see that this is complete bullshit. By their logic, I guess every other coin whose developers are known are all centralized? Decentralization has nothing to do with revealing the developers.

At this point, even if they reveal themselves, I advise not to invest since the team will be probably fake. They are probably making fake profiles at this very moment.

-> See my point #5 on the post i made earlier. Anyone with futures trading experience knows that more markets mean nothing in futures trading.
Also they are keep saying "We aren't asking you to invest" kind of bullshit. They're desperately trying to make themselves look more legit by acting confident. Don't fall for this.

-> Yeah, sure. Just look at this and decide for yourself.

onyx : https://imgur.com/a/g0KoS

digitex : https://imgur.com/a/U5xby

This is only an example of how similar the whitepapers are. Blatant ripoff.

Btw, their ICO page says 720,000,000 tokens are available. Their graph says 700,000,000. They're not even proof reading.

-> Once again, acting confident to look legit. "It's only your problem if you miss out" - trying to build FOMO. Is that the way legit companies talk to their investors? No. Never fall for this bullshit.

5. Just wait to see.

-> Only after I made my previous post they made it possible. Also, their reddit page is a joke.

-> But when they have 18 people in telegram group 1 week before ICO, I think it's time they start paying for marketing. If they even have a marketing team, that is.

Seeing how unknown this ICO is, I don't think I need to even make these posts since nobody's gonna give a shit about ONYX anyway. But I'm just doing this because I'm a digitex investor and I'm mad at the fact that they're trying to use digitex team's hard work to commit fraud.

I would be disappointed if this ICO raises anything above 0 ETH.
Onyx Futures (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:22:37 AM

@memory942 why do you continue to post FUD. We see that your account was created on February 16. The same day you started spreading FUD. We know who you are. The same guy from earlier in the week. Comments on Reddit have always been allowed. Check the message history. A user was able to comment 2 days ago.
memory942

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:33:07 AM

FUD, what a magic word. Just say FUD and expect everyone will disregard every red flag this scam has. Yep, that's how it works.

And yes, I did create this account just to post here. So what? Doesn't change the fact that my arguments are valid.
Onyx Futures (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 02:41:15 PM

@memory942 we know that you are the same guy that works from Digitex that threatened us via telegram. All can see the post on twitter.
Onyx Futures (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:09:53 PM

Our code has been released to the public on Githib for everyone to view.
Onyx Futures (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 05:24:35 AM

Our CEO, Co-Founder, and code has been listed on our website. Join #OnyxFutures today at https://www.OnyxFutures.io  #ICO starts February 23 at 12:00PM UTC.
JohnChanna

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:06:35 AM

lol two random guys you found called alex and blaine. well tell 'alex and blaine' to change their linked in to show their involvement. Oh wait you cant. At least choose two random guys who have experience in building or coding or trading
Onyx Futures (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 12:51:06 PM

@JohnChanna our smart contract developer as well as designing company will be added to our website today. We will post on here once completed.
@WilliamPerkins70 thank you. We will review.
Onyx Futures (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:25:27 PM

Our team has come to an agreement to reveal their identities. Our Smart Contract Developer and Design Developers have been added to the website. Visit us today at www.onyxfutures.io
memory942

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:55:26 AM

While the team's linkedin profiles are real, their relation to onyxfutures isn't mentioned anywhere on their profile even to the slightest degree, which means these scammers just used random profiles, which just by itself is a crime anywhere in the world. Unless Alex and Blaine mention anything about onyxfutures on their linkedin pages, this is 100% guaranteed to be a scam.
junforever

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:18:57 AM

Reserved spanish translation. Please confirm if you need it
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: