Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:17:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ONYX Futures Exchange - Commission-Free Crypto Futures  (Read 904 times)
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:54:19 AM

You have 3 member in your team? And this people dont have any solid experience. And worked in different niches without good position. Its not causes trust. How about advisors? Do you have some?
Hestnomes

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:06:48 PM

Great project. I hope you can form a huge community for the popularization of your project. Good luck!
runrightnow

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:01:29 PM

This scam will disappear after you send them money, good luck.
memory942

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:53:37 PM

I hope no one still thinks that there's even 1% possibility of this being legit.

This is a scam twice as more obvious than bitconnect. Don't even think about sending ETH to this ICO.

BTW the countdown timer on their homepage just added 7 more days 2 hours before their scheduled ICO. They are postponing their ICO by a week for the second time for no good reason. I do not understand why they are still sticking to this failed scam, just give up already. At least come back later with a more credible one. Onyx was pathetic and embarrassing even for a scam project.
Onyx Futures (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:15:52 PM

Good Afternoon Investors,

We would like to update you on the changes being made to our ICO per the crypto community. The crypto community requested that we add a signup bonus as well as a bounty referral bonus. Due to these changes we have decided to push our ICO start date to March 2, 2018 at 12:00PM UTC. We are making changes to our website that will be seen in the next few days. The first 1000 registered users will receive 1000 ONYX tokens. The users will have to include their sending/receiving ETH Wallet address they plan on using for the ICO. The signup bonuses will be paid immediately upon the updates being made to our website. The bounty referral will work in a similar fashion. The bounty referrals will be paid out in ETH. You will receive 5% of your referrals total investment at the conclusion of the ICO. Anyone found using multiple accounts will forfeit all signup bonuses as well as the bounty referral bonuses.

See you on launch day Smiley
Onyx Futures (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 10:12:30 PM

@memory942 Thanks for continuing support of spreading FUD and putting the word out. Free marketing is always nice. There is now law that states any person involved with ONYX must be mentioned in their linkedin or social media profile. Once again nobody from ONYX ask you to invest in our company. We would appreciate if you would stop spreading FUD on our page or you will be blocked. Thanks and have a great day. As far as teh countdown read our latest post; we are doing what the crypto community requested.

@junforever Thanks, but we don't need a Spanish transalation right now.

@gembria Our team consists of more than 3 members. Several of our members and advisors have asked to remain anonymous as they reside in the United States. In addition, please keep in mind that the Smart Contract will hold all funds. Checkout our contract on GitHub.

@Hestnomes Thanks for the support

@runrightnow Thanks for visiting our page.
JohnChanna

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:45:15 AM

I’m gonna invest 1000eth in this on the 2nd March. Although if it’s delayed again I won’t ever be buying anything, delaying it constantly is suspicious so let’s see.
Onyx Futures (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 11:40:56 AM

@JohnChanna we have implemented a 25% bounty referral that will be rewarded after the ICO as well as signup bonuses of 1000 ONYX that will be paid to the first 1000 individuals that signup.
runrightnow

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:30:45 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 06:46:43 PM by runrightnow

Hey, why is your CEO said you are scam and he is not your CEO?

This screenshot from your website and the second screenshot from your CEO Grin

https://gyazo.com/f3a1993dd772d9c6e654f1e7c94e258d

https://gyazo.com/a15f116f3992106b8c1c1a2c4ac6e1b3

So sad, @JohnChanna almost invested 1000 ETH  Cheesy
JohnChanna

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:42:33 PM

OH MY GOD ITS TRUE! I can't believe it!!!!
I was just about to send 1000eth in on the ico date but not anymore. This is a total SCAM! They are using someone elses linked in on their site pretending that he's their CEO!

This link shows the site with 'Alex' - url leading to the linked in at the bottom left
https://ibb.co/fsWzDH

This image shows that profile on linked in!
https://ibb.co/h6rS0x

So clearly a scam.. Thank god i checked the team pages today!
Onyx Futures (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:03:55 PM

Alex Pruitt has been terminated from ONYX for undisclosed reasons.
JohnChanna

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:05:17 PM

ROFLCOPTEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
runrightnow

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:10:29 PM

Alex Pruitt has been terminated from ONYX for undisclosed reasons.

CEO was fired? Alright, cool  Grin Grin Grin
runrightnow

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:26:43 PM

How can you fire someone who has never heard of you ?

Will let you know when the other "team members" reply to my requests...

https://gyazo.com/cb443eea66af1725e8f3cc1b11b211d7
Onyx Futures (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:51:39 PM

You guys are trying to sabotage our project and should go find something better to do with your time.
DiegoM82

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:58:33 AM

Possible scenarios:

1. Alex Pruitt was your CEO, and someone higher than the CEO fired him 3 days before your ICO.
2. Alex Pruitt never had ties with you, was never your CEO, you got caught, and removed him from your site.

If it is #1, who is above a CEO and can fire a CEO? The guy with the hat?  How can we have confidence in your ICO if you fired the CEO 3 days before the ICO?

If it is #2, the fact that this is a possibility is why I won't invest in your ICO, and hope others see this too.  

I hope that Alex Pruitt finds a new job.
Onyx Futures (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 03:09:52 AM

@DiegoM82 another sign on FUD. Why do you guys keep creating new profiles and spreading FUD? Please go do something better with your time. We understand that some don't like competition, but let the customers decide the best Futures Market themselves. DO things the right one. Have a nice day.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:07:52 PM

Actually, in several scenarios, a CEO can be fired. One of the scenario being the CEO is 'just an employee' that's hired to be the executively-super-head-manager but didn't quite meet the company's best interest. Hence, fired.

A CEO can be fired by board of directors or founders or shareholders. Given that your 'shares' is not yet started, it is safe to assume that those bodies didn't responsible for this firing incident.

In one perspective, if we shall assume that scenario above is what happened, this whole incident is caused by another, with the first one was the decision to make the identity of your team extremely well hidden, poor decision of keeping essential things that should be revealed sooner.

Try to imagine how this complication can be avoided if you announce his dismissal before his tweet.

However, as the water already under the bridge, I can only imagine two ways of proving the legitimacy of your project to those (you said and I borrow your term) FUD spreader(s).

1. Requesting Mr. Pruitt's clarification, either by lawsuit (by the charge of spreading false accusation of your company a scam by not acknowledging his employment, if such charge exist) or by countering his dispute by publishing his employment contract (I am sure most people here will be satisfied enough with some essential part being censored if your company sees such thing is needed). Surely, an employment contract for a project, even if the project is a crypto-related and specifically requested by the board to be anonymous, will still essential. Thus, you can easily provide the copy (censored or not) from your archive.

2. Revealing the identity of your board of directors or whoever that pull this decision, and ask them to publicly and officially state that it is true that they once employ Mr. Pruitt and fire him few days ago due to some reason.

Both of the options above, although quite troublesome, are effective to prove the legitimacy of your project. I wouldn't want to say that your project is a scam, not if I can, but if neither of what's above can be fulfilled, well... I must admit that Mr. Pruitt's statement is a checkmate.
farore

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:58:05 AM

So you are telling me that your inexperienced team is going to develop an entire exchange in just one month? Impressive.
Onyx Futures (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 12:26:15 PM

DigitexFutures is a complete scam. Alex has left our company because they offered him a bigger stake. How do you raise over 6 million USD when Ethereum price is high and then make an announcement that you are having another ICO when the price drops. They claim they bought 100,000 million tokens from a whale. This is a complete fabrication. They sold the investors 100,000 million tokens and now have 17 million USD of your money. The sad part is they don't have a dev team yet, and how can it take 11 months to build a trading platform. Think about it...Also for more proof read out Twitter page on the threats Lee Mayne made us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: