Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:58:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🙈 🙈 🙈 [ANN] BUKAKE COIN | MASTERNODE | NeoScrypt | Bounty | Airdrop 🙈 🙈 🙈  (Read 4169 times)
cruella_crypto

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:12:42 PM

what is ROI of this masternode coin?
Current ROI is    7008    %

Nice!
ruhl

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:20:37 PM

Skandinavisk translation done: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2909923.0   
wallet : BoHwvWDcx5W7ByADvt6fyYKNVivxCiiHPS

Cool
Bukake.Team

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:26:29 PM

Skandinavisk translation done: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2909923.0   
wallet : BoHwvWDcx5W7ByADvt6fyYKNVivxCiiHPS

Cool

join discord and post in Bounty
glorycrypto

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:53:05 PM

Romanian translation reserved
Bukake.Team

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:59:27 PM

join our Discord for the Auction!!!
Starting in % minutes!!!

https://discord.gg/aYWXtzF
DeadAbrasiveness

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:08:51 PM

This has to be the boldest coin name I have ever seen with a logo that is unashamedly direct!

Apart from being a coin that seems to offer high ROI and masternodes, the coin itself seems to have no purpose. On the face of it, this coin doesn't offer anything unique however it could explode or just as likely end up being nothing more than a damp squib. Undecided
Renegade1979

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:21:24 PM

Of course the airdrop statement that has no link explains a lot so that's probably made to make fun of people just like the name so the investors would get jizzed Cheesy
Voxterra

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:34:38 PM

Hoooolllllddddddd up, 10000 coin masternode and 2 coin block rewards? Are you fucking serious? And a 10% pre-mine? And auctions listed in the announcement, not even ninja'ed in the discord?

Hilarious name, but i'll fucking pass.
Bukake.Team

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:31:36 PM

Airdrop will be done in Discord to all joining members. Follow and retweet to enter the draw to win 1 MN.
Name? yes its hilarious. Use of the coin? wait for exchange listing. Lets look then what we can do here.
Beemine.Pro

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:55:20 AM

Airdrop will be done in Discord to all joining members. Follow and retweet to enter the draw to win 1 MN.
Name? yes its hilarious. Use of the coin? wait for exchange listing. Lets look then what we can do here.

Can I now join Airdrop?
Bukake.Team

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:29:41 AM

Can I now join Airdrop?

join discord and post address in airdrop channel
iops

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:12:47 AM

Japanese translation done : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2913546.0
wallet:BkmvUGgCChsPvP8ywkHuV5qzWXSLUFeNJ6
johnnysof

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:33:08 PM

This is going nowhere. Over 3M premine with a POW of 1 coin per block gives no relation between what the dev is holding and the community. In fact is fully premined coin and as soon as it hits a exchange the dumping starts.
Bukake.Team

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:57:17 PM

This is going nowhere. Over 3M premine with a POW of 1 coin per block gives no relation between what the dev is holding and the community. In fact is fully premined coin and as soon as it hits a exchange the dumping starts.
Dont be angry! It's Bukake! Have a laught! How often will u see a coin with such name?
All masternodes have a premine. premine is 3 million. Everything over will be airdropped to users
why exchange dumping?
Doge coin. started as a meme. We plan the same think.
Make a tipbot, add bkk to it. Its like the fuck token. But better. Sending 1 bukake, is sending jizz over!!!
Yes its crazy. community ideas a welcome here
Renegade1979

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:57:14 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2018, 09:47:36 PM by Renegade1979

I hope that needs retweeting the airdrop tweet Smiley yes the name lacks one K to be hilarious so mostly nobody pays attention to the logo that doesn't lack a K Cheesy. I'm at Discord somewhere so I will check it out but I've never managed to win a MN lottery before. Low chance but INNOVA made airdrops along with MN twitter lottery. Gobyte made 20 coin twitter bounty campaign. I still hold me 10% share of those somewhere that still pays 5 coins a week
Beemine.Pro

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:05:42 AM

Dont be angry! It's Bukake! Have a laught! How often will u see a coin with such name?
All masternodes have a premine. premine is 3 million. Everything over will be airdropped to users
why exchange dumping?
Make a tipbot, add bkk to it. Its like the fuck token. But better. Sending 1 bukake, is sending jizz over!!!

What do you plan to do with such a large Premine?
I do not see any Airdrop.
Or do you intend to pre-sale Masternode then disappear?
Bukake.Team

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:25:20 AM

why exchange dumping?

We have a airdrop channel. Exchange listing and mastenode ranking needs to be paid. Exchange has been contacted for listing already. Waiting on them now. Getting listed ASAP is our priority. Get some community trust going.
Beemine.Pro

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:37:20 PM

why exchange dumping?

We have a airdrop channel. Exchange listing and mastenode ranking needs to be paid. Exchange has been contacted for listing already. Waiting on them now. Getting listed ASAP is our priority. Get some community trust going.

Great.
I see many wallet addresses posted there, but probably no one has received coins.
When will you make payment for Airdrop?
Bukake.Team

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:07:32 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 05:17:53 PM by Bukake.Team

Airdrop will be sent out in the next few days. Easier to collect them all at once.

We are having a vote in discord regarding increasing Blockrewards to 120 BKK per block. Join and cast your vote!!!

Discord: https://discord.gg/7cevkhU
thecoder2012

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:37:57 PM

Airdrop will be sent out in the next few days. Easier to collect them all at once.
Good.

We are having a vote in discord regarding increasing Blockrewards to 120 BKK per block. Join and cast your vote!!!
Make your text red and big with discord link for more votes!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: