Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:29:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Building an ICO: Looking for investor  (Read 146 times)
boy_130 (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:38:11 AM

Hi there,

I have a bit unique idea for new ICO (multiplayer blockchain based gambling game) and I already developed part of it: 3d graphics, some code etc..

Unfortunately, I can't post here all description of my project. But of course I will share them with potential investor which I am looking for.

I spent my own money on development of game, token contract and have not enough money for ICO start. Mostly for marketing purposes.

If somebody interested in ICO launching, have money enough (10-30k$) but have not project idea etc. please contact me: t.me/boy130

The target of ICO to get 300-500k$ budget for finishing and launching my game.

Please contact only if you are serious person and really willing to start your own ICO.

Thanks.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:42:42 AM

Unfortunately, I can't post here all description of my project.

Then don't post here.  Have the person in charge of the project post here.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
boy_130 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:03:10 AM

Then don't post here.  Have the person in charge of the project post here.  :/

If I will post description of my project then somebody else can build it. I am protecting mine and investors future business.
Azlan2020

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:02:32 PM

Saat ini di media massa , konsep ICO menjadi semakin populer, dan sebagai aturan, konteks prospek investasi berkaitan dengan ukuran keuntungan yang diharapkan. Jadi apakah kita bisa benar-benar mendapatkan keuntunggan dengan berpartisipasi dalam ICO?

Initial Coin Offering (ICO) – adalah penempatan awal koin di pasar cryptocurrency. Jika dibandingkan  dengan IPO (penawaran umum perdana saham di pasar saham) tidak begitu banyak , karena kedua proses ini memiliki banyak kesamaan. Namun, meski memiliki kesamaan, ICO memiliki satu perbedaan mendasar dari IPO – aksesibilitas yang jauh lebih besar bagi investor swasta yang tidak memiliki portofolio keuangan yang besar.
FATechnologies

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:18:13 PM

Saat ini di media massa , konsep ICO menjadi semakin populer, dan sebagai aturan, konteks prospek investasi berkaitan dengan ukuran keuntungan yang diharapkan. Jadi apakah kita bisa benar-benar mendapatkan keuntunggan dengan berpartisipasi dalam ICO?

Initial Coin Offering (ICO) – adalah penempatan awal koin di pasar cryptocurrency. Jika dibandingkan  dengan IPO (penawaran umum perdana saham di pasar saham) tidak begitu banyak , karena kedua proses ini memiliki banyak kesamaan. Namun, meski memiliki kesamaan, ICO memiliki satu perbedaan mendasar dari IPO – aksesibilitas yang jauh lebih besar bagi investor swasta yang tidak memiliki portofolio keuangan yang besar.

Currently in the mass media, the concept of ICO is becoming increasingly popular, and as a rule, the context of investment prospects relates to the size of expected profits. So can we really get the benefit by participating in ICO?

Initial Coin Offering (ICO) - is the initial placement of coins in the cryptocurrency market. When compared with the IPO (initial public offering of stocks in the stock market) is not so much, because these two processes have many similarities. However, despite the similarities, ICO has one fundamental difference from the IPO - much greater accessibility for private investors who do not have a large financial portfolio.

Pumped Crypto

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:39:24 PM

Hi there,

I have a bit unique idea for new ICO (multiplayer blockchain based gambling game) and I already developed part of it: 3d graphics, some code etc..

Unfortunately, I can't post here all description of my project. But of course I will share them with potential investor which I am looking for.

I spent my own money on development of game, token contract and have not enough money for ICO start. Mostly for marketing purposes.

If somebody interested in ICO launching, have money enough (10-30k$) but have not project idea etc. please contact me: t.me/boy130

The target of ICO to get 300-500k$ budget for finishing and launching my game.

Please contact only if you are serious person and really willing to start your own ICO.

Thanks.

Hey boy_130,
often it is a good way to find partners for ICO projects at live events, where people mingle and exchange thoughts. That way, you can also be more sure about their trustfulness.
Probably you try this.
All the best!
Max
dfalkman

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:16:01 PM

Ideas are NOTHING. Execution is EVERYTHING. If you don't share your idea, it will never happen.

If I will post description of my project then somebody else can build it. I am protecting mine and investors future business.
TheBasta24

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:44:42 PM

Ideas are NOTHING. Execution is EVERYTHING. If you don't share your idea, it will never happen.

Kinda agree, hard to find someone willing to give u money this way
boy_130 (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:41:30 PM

Even without description I have two messages from investors already. Unfortunately, I didn't accept their business proposition. So I am still looking for best investor for me. I will send you all the business plan once you confirm that you are real investor. For example, one guy sent me photo of his bentley LOL  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: