Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:28:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: it's a right time to buy bitcoin or not???  (Read 647 times)
coskunc

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 03:22:19 PM

I think it is okay to buy right now. I am not expecting another huge correction to 3-5k. Yeah, I saw a lot of posts from "twitter experts " (some of them of course, I don't mean all of them) who only use  MACD indicator to analyze the whole market... And they are predicting that BTC will go to 3-4k.
I do not think so because BTC went down because of huge fud from all over the world ( China, Korea, India, Europe, banks, media ), not because BTC is dying...

Europe and USA said that there will not BTC ban in near future ( next 2 years ) so it looks we are safe at the moment. So I think yes, it is right to buy BTC right now. All the FUD is done and all the small investors have sold their coins. Who left is the people who are aware of the potential.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:22:43 PM

bitcoin go up over 8k today after went down deeply 6k just few day ago, very good new. Is it a right time for us to invest bitcoin and wait 2,3 months when its price go up stronger. Pls share your thought. I really need some good advice Smiley Smiley Smiley

Yes it is.  If only I have money I will buy many bitcoin as I can.  Because bitcoin really gives an income.  When bitcoin price went down, I choose to stay and keeps my bitcoin.  I hope that before the first half of the year, bitcoin will goes back and renewed its strength.

I would recommend purchasing any additional coins only if Bitcoin represents less than 20% of your portfolio. On the other hand, if the majority of your wealth is in the form of crypto (as in my case), then you should seriously consider about diversifying.
kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:25:56 PM

bitcoin go up over 8k today after went down deeply 6k just few day ago, very good new. Is it a right time for us to invest bitcoin and wait 2,3 months when its price go up stronger. Pls share your thought. I really need some good advice Smiley Smiley Smiley
If the price dropped too much then it's time to buy then if the price have risen too much it's time to sell. Always observe the market movement to know better and I wish you have bought some at dip

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:31:00 PM

well I guess yes, you can the opportunity to buy bitcoin while it is still low. In fact many investors is also buying bitcoin now, they don't hesitate to grab this kind of opportunity because they know they can earn huge amount of profit and it will double their ROI when bitcoin increase it's value again.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bodiul1975

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:31:29 PM

It is a good time to buy Bitcoin at the same time, because Bitcoin is worth more than it is. Bitcoin can be seen in Israel. If there is a bit more chance of investing Bitcoin at this time.
reyzel27

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:32:00 PM

Yes right theres always a good time to buy bitcoin,it's a great time to buy bitcoin,but very important to understand how bitcoin it works before investing any money.
Oxyartes

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:20:52 AM

Buy in slowly, don't use all your "powder" at once. Buy now, wait 2-3 weeks and if BTC is lower, buy again.
garen21

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:06:21 AM

yes now that's the right time to buy a bitcoin because it has not risen forever so you need to buy lots of bitcoins for when it's worth millions of dollars to earn and I'm sure the price will never go down because it's just about That's lowering its price.
yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:10:26 AM

yes now that's the right time to invest in bitcoin because the price of 1btc is low today and its price is not yet at 800k so if you invest now a lot of it you will also earn more in the next months because the price of bitcoin is rising now and when it drops slightly, bitcoin can be restored before the end of 2017.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Oxyartes

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:31:19 AM

In 2019 we see 20'000$ again, I guess. Slowly buy in again!
Shipitcinvova

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:08:51 PM

Bitcoin continues to beat records. Only this weekend the cost of the crypto currency has grown by more than 10%, breaking the mark of 9 thousand dollars, and is about to reach a new high.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:42:52 PM

Yes it is the best time to buy bitcoin because its price is low and stable nowdays .
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:52:04 PM

Bitcoin continues to beat records. Only this weekend the cost of the crypto currency has grown by more than 10%, breaking the mark of 9 thousand dollars, and is about to reach a new high.
It is always the perfect time to buy, hurry while it is still ranging at $10-12 while we can still afford to have it because when time comes that the price grows to $20k then we will have full of regret again and will not celebrate in the show, so hurry guys while you have the money and time.
fireblond

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

Thrive

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:55:57 PM

It's always the right time to buy bitcoin Smiley. At the time of writing this post bitcoin is at around 9k. It's enviable to go back to 10k. As for the release of lightning network that fill fix the high fees issue of bitcoin, It's predicted to rise. A new all time high rise? Maybe.. Although if you wrote this post considering to buy/invest in bitcoin I'd recommend investing what you are willing to lose as bitcoin can get extremely unpredictable!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
Zydrun

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:59:54 PM

Now bitcoin it is the ideal time. Larger part of the clients dread of contributing by nowadays, however the client with great comprehension won't. He'll attempt to put into bitcoin as future has got parcel of chances to make individuals fruitful.
Starone1

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:46:04 PM

It's possible that the fake supporters and dumpers are gone now so yes.
which I know in February, bitcoin prices dropped so this opportunity should be taken, to buy as much bitcoin as possible.
Yes off course we need to buy bitcoin now a days because its price is little low and there is a chance that bitcoin price will go more high and then it’s very hard to buy bitcoin I’m buying bitcoin now a days because I know it will give a big profit so let me assure to every one buy bitcoin in these days and after and in next month its price will go high.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:48:15 PM

If you want to invest at the right time then always check for the market's stable price on how much time does the coin stay on its price before investing and if its really down then it is time to invest and earn a huge amount of profit when the market goes back to normal.

daianapotter

Activity: 418

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:53:21 PM

In 2019 we see 20'000$ again, I guess. Slowly buy in again!

Or maybe more

Would you like to invest in cryptocurrencies or other sites ... but you don't have money? Would you like to be able to do it? You can start for free! With potential from 0.30 to 1 dollar. And you can get many =) I guided you all the way =)
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:42:51 AM

lets wait a little more. bitcoin price is still decreasing right now.
if you want to buy more bitcoin, you must take a full attention to the market price right now.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
pikaqiu

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:19:02 AM

As long as you are holding Bitcoin for a long time, when buying is not a big influence, but if you are short-term trading, then this can only be judged by your own, no one can give you advice because it needs to be Watch bitcoin prices every moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: