Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:43:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: it's a right time to buy bitcoin or not???  (Read 647 times)
CutieKeisha

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:16:09 AM

It all depends on a lot of things.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
happness2

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:21:42 AM

Bitcoin's price fluctuations are always happening, there is no so-called fit time, only early or late. Although Bitcoin is falling now, its potential is worth our expectation. It is a mistake to predict the market for me, but I Knowing that Bitcoin's price will definitely return to $150000.
Litzy Halminton

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:21:53 AM

I hope its price go down lower Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:22:45 AM

I think this is a good time to buy. The value of bitcoin is decreasing and increasing rapidly. I think if you buy now and wait for the right moment to sell it, you will earn a profit. This is an effective short-term investment

Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:57:52 AM

bitcoin go up over 8k today after went down deeply 6k just few day ago, very good new. Is it a right time for us to invest bitcoin and wait 2,3 months when its price go up stronger. Pls share your thought. I really need some good advice Smiley Smiley Smiley
You don't wait bitcoin price when you want buy. Bitcoin price increase and decrease every day and it price highly increase after a day. If you have extra money you buy btc and hold it long time.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:01:59 AM

Yes Of course, why are you waiting for investment in Bitcoin, we know that this is the potential increase again can reach the price we have not seen. Also at this time.
hsdjdyt

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:05:20 AM

bitcoin go up over 8k today after went down deeply 6k just few day ago, very good new. Is it a right time for us to invest bitcoin and wait 2,3 months when its price go up stronger. Pls share your thought. I really need some good advice Smiley Smiley Smiley

lets wait a little more. bitcoin price is still decreasing right now.
if you want to buy more bitcoin, you must take a full attention to the market price right now.

What do you mean by the right timing? The bitcoin cycle cannot be without panic. After the downtrend is over, it will go to the new high. But you must catch no panic selling. Holders always win.
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:40:45 PM

The best and ideal time is NOW to buy Bitcoin. Through buying and investing on Bitcoin there will come a time its price will soar in higher percentage making your capital investment rises up too. Having more Bitcoin means more benefits, profits and comfortable lives in the future.
Spades77

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:03:46 PM

I think it is a good time to buy Bitcoin for now, the market is red, downtrend for the passed days and the price is down so better grab the opportunity to buy some more coins so once the price goes up, you already have more Bitcoins. Buy low and sell high, that's one of the best practices in trading so you can maximize your profit. Go buy now my friend and good luck.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:10:57 PM

Today, this is also the best time to buy bitcoin. The current price drop is very rare, so use this moment as best you can. Remember buying bitcoin is at your own risk, do not blame the people around when you've bought but the price will continue to fall, this is just in case of the worst.

Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:25:32 PM

Maybe this is the right time to buy bitcoin coz it is in lowest price of bitcoin, then sell it when the price is high. you'll earn a lot.
Quinni

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:50:52 PM

BTC's purchase time should arrive immediately, the time is probably in these two days. Wave theory has shown that BTC is fast to cost,

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:57:00 PM

Maybe this is the right time to buy bitcoin coz it is in lowest price of bitcoin, then sell it when the price is high. you'll earn a lot.
Indeed this is the best strategy to use bitcoin, buy at low price and sell at high price, everyone invest in bitcoin with a dream that today they are buying bitcoin then tomorrow they will sell it at high price and they will be able to have better life with bitcoin, increasing demand of bitcoin is saying us to use to opportunity and buy bitcoin today, I think buying bitcoin will be a gateway to the success for you, nothing can be like bitcoin for sure, so today and tomorrow every time is good time to buy bitcoin.
Milonsa

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:53:35 AM

Hello! I hope now bitcoin is a right time buying,please see bitcoin market and bitcoin price is very down. because you thought it's right time bitcoin buy or not.my opinion bitcoin price very low, now best time bitcoin buying.I think some month bitcoin increase.bitcoin buy low and sell high amount.
shezu007

Merit: 121

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:05:47 AM

you generally need to purchase in the plunge while the cost is still low or in the event that you were late you need to hop in while the cost is rising and has not achieved the stable higher cost. what's more, the later was the situation that ought to have been taken after in light of the fact that amid the plunge it was not clear when it will stop so your alternative was to purchase amid the recuperation.
be that as it may, by and large noting your inquiry, it is dependably a decent time to purchase bitcoin. it will be higher at this present cost eventually so unless you are day exchanging, that implies on the off chance that you purchase now you will love it in the long haul. it resembles inquiring as to whether it is a decent time to purchase bitcoin when it is $1000k a year ago close to a similar time.
BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:11:28 PM

It is a good time to buy bitcoin. There is never a particular right time to buy bitcoin because you cannot predict if the price will go up or down but with the current dip, it is a good time to buy bitcoin.
Fulloudcy

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:13:57 PM

I wonder if it'll dip any further....will probably wait for another couple weeks
seriyamanan

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:32:46 PM

Yes, this is a good time to invest now. Bitcoin prices are very low and we should buy it. Bitcoin will soon touch the old heights and its price will increase.
blizzard31

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:36:34 PM

Yes it is the right time to buy bitcoin because of its current value. We all know that bitcoin value increases rapidly and goes down thwn goes up again, so at this moment it is recommended to buy bitcoin because the momebtnit goes up your money could not only possinly doubled but trippled or even higher many times compare to its original value. Buy now and regret nothing.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:42:27 PM

a friend of mine asked me the same question and I took him and we went to buy btc, for 2 days he has made around 5-10% profit and he is thankful, so for me it is the right time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: