Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 01:11:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to gain merits?  (Read 324 times)
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:46:39 PM

Bitcointalk now create merit system.
But How to gain merits?
Is there any good way for gain merits? I wanted to know.
Advance Thank you very much for you kind information.

gaining merits is not enough equivalent to the information you will acquire if you will read important threads in the entire forum. contribute realistic and useful information so that you will not just notice that somebody is tossing you merit as a reward to your help. if you keep asking for it, then don't be shocked you'll get red flag for sure.
ahasan909

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:24:52 PM

But How to gain merits?

It's really difficult to gain merit, you need to know about Bitcointalk, you have to help everyone, and share your thoughts, if this helpful then you will gain merit,
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:32:21 PM

But How to gain merits?

Its simple like you get score 10 out of 10. Spend time in developing your knowledge on cypto currencies and stuffs related to it. We have so many experts here posting. Go through the post of Sr. Member and above. It takes time to get merits. Slowly your normal posts will turn into meaningful ones as the posts will certainly have required stuffs on crypto currencies. Those posts will be recognized and merited down the line.

Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:31:43 AM

I think we should take a break from all this merit talks and focus on learning and contributing positively to the forum. Getting merit is dependent on one's meaningful contributions to the forum.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:32:47 AM

But How to gain merits?

gaining merits is not enough equivalent to the information you will acquire if you will read important threads in the entire forum. contribute realistic and useful information so that you will not just notice that somebody is tossing you merit as a reward to your help. if you keep asking for it, then don't be shocked you'll get red flag for sure.

Merit is just a normal requirements to rank up now, and people should fully understand the whole concept of this thing. A lot of good source of information here that is more useful, you can use it for your future references and trading strategies. Merit will be given to you at the right time, just keep on learning while working here in this forum.
RAMSHIVDEEPAK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:58:44 AM

But How to gain merits?

Why are you creating new thread for merit.There are  already no. of threads,which are explaining this system very properly.Spend some time to read the article of this forum.Don't blindly start the new thread.

one of such thread/post : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3182178.0

Read carefully and do the work accordingly.
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:04:18 PM

But How to gain merits?

@TMAN has shared a fabulous post

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3182178.0

I would suggest you to have a look. But most importantly do not focus on merit. Focus on helping and help for you will come eventually.. as long you do not give up.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: