Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 12:33:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📺 ICOTalk.TV - video interviews with ICO projects [ENG]  (Read 13930 times)
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:19:45 AM

This is actually good for both project and investors. My question is, does a project's team need to pay in order to get interview?

Also my suggestion, please be objective, asking critical questions is good so investors could obviously understand the risk and opportunity they will face ahead.

Thank you for your recommendations.
Our project takes payment for the interview, we need to pay for editing the video, interviewers and YouTube managers.
An ideal model of the project is to interview for free and cover all the ICOs that exist, but we failed to resolve the issue of funding.

Congratulations I have run out of merit to give but you deserve one, and about payment in your interview, it's ok to charge them it has a cost to run a channel and of course your effort,  it can help both investors and the developers, scam ICO are faking their team with your interview you'll see the actual face of the developers.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:23:58 AM

That's a nice initiative. I appreciate if you are unbiased with your podcasts. Seems like you are not too much active now. Would you mind to have a discussion with some of projects in which I'm thinking about investing?
icotalk.tv (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 08:23:20 AM

That's a nice initiative. I appreciate if you are unbiased with your podcasts. Seems like you are not too much active now. Would you mind to have a discussion with some of projects in which I'm thinking about investing?

Sorry for the long answer, now we are less likely to record video, but the market has come to life a bit.

ICOTalk.TV - interviews with ICO projects.
CryptoOne.TV - Your daily guide in the Crypto world.
icotalk.tv (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 08:25:53 AM

Project:  Smiley _____GINGR ICO_____ Smiley

Description:
GINGR PLATFORM - The first worldwide direct end to end booking platform for prostitution using Blockchain Smart Contract Technology. A modern, humorous and user-friendly way to book and pay for sex-worker services. Gingr takes care of everything so you don’t have to.

Video interview:  GINGR ICO
Bitcointalk: GINGR ICO Topic
Voice: English Subtitles: No

icotalk.tv (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 03:49:47 PM

Project:  Smiley _____WhiteBit_____ Smiley

Description:
WhiteBit - Professional digital asset trading platform that offers an intuitive user interface with real-time orderbooks, charting and technical analytics tools, trading history, automation features and more. The trading process is simple and transparent, so you can start trading from day one.

Video review:  WhiteBit
Voice: English Subtitles: No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: