Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:17:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: a bad situation is happening  (Read 341 times)
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:25:24 AM

bitcoin getting worse, will it take a long time to restore the glory of the king of coins?
this situation is very surprising, even some investors who buy at high prices now start to panic and confusion ..
your response to this situation how sir  Shocked

Bitcoin is actually in a tough spot but actually I don’t think that this is the worst that it has received. The more that you look at it you can refer to some dates even before that point to a much more lower and lower rating. But I still think that there is a hope for the king of cryptocurrency and just give it a few more days and it would bounce back bigtime

boksoon

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:26:24 AM

bitcoin getting worse, will it take a long time to restore the glory of the king of coins?
this situation is very surprising, even some investors who buy at high prices now start to panic and confusion ..

Sir Just updated for you today, the Bitcoin Price now is gradually growing so just tell your friend and you also are preparing to invest again funding the big amount of Fiat money invest to BTC now is the change to get the big profit again, when the worst situation of a couple weeks ago and almost people had to decide quit, but now its lively again
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:31:08 AM

The BTC price fall seems like a bad situation but if you ask me, i think its actually healthy. People stand a better chance of investing now that the price is down. While i want the BTC price to go up so i can make some profit, I wouldnt be surprised if it goes further down. I already knew the BTC is very volatile and as such any thing can happen at any time. We should all relax and hope that the price picks up soon enough.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:35:08 AM

every asset trade must have its advantages and disadvantages. this is not the first time Bitcoin has decreased sharply. last year bitcoin prices have also fallen very drastically but again rose within a few months. we need to remember that prices do not always rise and not always down.
Daria_daria1992

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:45:14 AM

I do not agree with you that bitcoin will now grow slowly.  There were already such periods when the cost of bitcoin grew very quickly.  It takes him a month to recover.  The volumes are gradually recovering, large players will soon be entering, so that the stock exchange will soon turn green

[/center]
alenka00717

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:46:32 AM

пpивeт вceм
кoгдa битoк пoднимитcя
Ukaraki

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:16:27 AM

Bitcoin is not only a bad day, it has had a lot of discount days in the past, but now investors are very optimistic and are not afraid of the risks in Bitcoin anymore, the community thinks in the beginning. Both have their risks and fear and non-participation are justified
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:32:58 AM

This particular question are asking about situational problem in bitcoin, they talking about the negative effect in bitcoin. Well, I don't see any worse situation about all cryptocurrencies especially in bitcoin, there are many negative questions talking about bitcoin price also, and they say that it is bad situation because of the price dropping. But if we analyze clearly, it is not totally bad, it is only a pure adjustments balancing system that the management will difinitely made it. To all people fan in cryptocurrencies, hoping that we might understand also on the side of crypto management.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:39:13 AM

Just be calm seeking this situation, we got upcoming Chinese new year some spectators have predicting this volatile was at low price every year at same time. But after Q1 about April until November the situation usually getting change and market will got busy trading. There is nothing we can't do as just waiting the big bullish trend coming.
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:41:22 AM

I do not want to say that I'm excited about the bad things that happened but I made a small profit when investing in it while it was in crisis. Unfortunately for those who invested when it was too expensive, and I think you will get your money back next month.

RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:41:53 AM

Bitcoin situation is VERY bad.  So bad it even dragged down the price of Ethereum too.  Fuck Bitcoin.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
papa-tata

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:46:11 AM

endure this situation will end soon, save your wallet
and smiles after Btc rises again.
while monitoring the development of other coins
dylanc

Activity: 243
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:46:38 AM

No matter how bad it is right now, the value of bitcoin is still way above what it was a year ago. There're challenges ahead, no doubt, that will give setbacks to cryptocurrencies, but they have always proven to be resilient and able to overcome them.

Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:47:16 AM

I dont think that bitcoin is in bad situation and getting worse, for the people who dont believe in bitcoin they are panic and to new investors and to new users thats not gaining knowledge about bitcoin thats the users are getting worse all users that invest in bitcoin and who believe it, they are calm that bitcoin is in that case of situation we all know that bitcoin are comeback to its value and rise to huge value then gain more popularity.
Meimille

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:59:33 AM

It's normal for cryptocurrency. The market  better than 2 days ago.. cannot update for the new news? if we are look in coinmarketcap app, the price is going positf.

Its good news for us, cause market going positive and many people believe in crypto
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: