Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:48:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: when you get a coin from ICO, do you guys like to hold coin or sell coins ?  (Read 499 times)
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:18:08 PM

Usually if I participate in ICO , I try to select the project carefully , and if I entered it . The coins that I bought I keep for a long, good profit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jdeanne92

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:20:27 PM

Sometimes i hold. But only those who have long term potential. Usually i sell some of the coins i get from ICO because i want to earn quick money and invest again in another ICO
Boomber

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:23:35 PM

If I get a coin from ico usually try to hold the coin in the hope along with the project goes according to the roadmap the coin price can rise more than the current sale price so it can be a long term investment.
Seen from the trend of some previous coins results from ico experiencing price increases not directly still have to hold in an uncertain period of time.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:32:05 PM

Before joining a specific signature campaign, I study the draft campaign itself and choose one that I like about the future direction of activity, evaluate the usefulness of the released token and its possible growth in price. In this regard, I decide how to deal with the token received as a result of participating in this campaign. If I am confident in it, I will, of course, keep it for a very long time, or until its growth in the price that suits me. In many respects this also depends on how much I need a particular time in money.

Mc_Moneysack

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:49:45 PM

I hold because short term gains are usually quite low and if you are really convinced by a project it is always worth sticking with it.

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
alisaadat60

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:53:49 PM

after ico and when the coin is added to exchanges many customers attack for sell it and dump the price
At this time it'snot good time for sell
hold and sell in pump time.
404edson

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:13:47 PM

When the ICO's of the project ends, they release the tokens from their bounty campaign reward. I usually hold the tokens as long as I know that this is a promising coin. Especially when the coin is at the lower price because when the time comes, the value of the coin increase into two times to for four times  then I will sell it. It's your choice to sell the coin now even if it is at low price if you are scared that the coin will dumped continously. No matter what happens it's your coins/ it's your obligation. Grin
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:31:12 PM

If the price of coins after entering the stock exchange is higher than that of an ICO, you can think about selling coins. Otherwise, in the near future, the price may begin to decline.
krhnrhn

Activity: 462
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:35:59 PM

short term hodl is enough Smiley

actually it is depending projects. sometimes sell is good choise, sometimes hodl is better.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:36:07 PM

I'll sold 20% of my holding when reach x3 than ico price , other just holding for long term , I'm only invest  solid project , I believed that it's have big future then I only invest their ico , so properly long term holding  
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:38:17 PM

Personally speaking for myself, I can confidently say that I keep coins until I need money. If I need them, then of course I sell coins or tokens. And if in general I'm a supporter of HODL, but such people are not really many.
sudhirratra68

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:47:38 PM

Well, I have got some coins from ICOs but waiting for their launch. If it really goes high with the great value after launch and I am getting quite good money by selling it, I will definitely sell but if it is still walking slow, I would wait till it runs fast like any good coin.
roshanfious

Activity: 263

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:53:29 PM

If i get a coin from ICO , specially MLM ICO i will immediately sell them for early profits. But if that's a normal coin i will actually hodl till it reaches to the exchange.
Seems like normal coins are much more safety than MLM coins at all even those MLM coins are really hard to buy doesn't mean it's a good and potiental one. People are confusing about that.
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:56:04 PM

hay ... I'm here to know your stories and experiences about when you get coins from various kinds of ICO usually all people do 2 things
there is a sale and there is a coin hold
which are you guys? explain the reason ..
It is really depends on what type of personality you have,because if you have a lot of patience you can hold these tokens for months so the value could increase more,but if you arent a patient man,you can sell it right away because surely its price would dump after it was listed in any exchanges.

gamer_2088

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 03:59:20 PM

hay ... I'm here to know your stories and experiences about when you get coins from various kinds of ICO usually all people do 2 things

I participate in the ICO not too long ago. I try to choose promising and interesting projects. I try not to sell the coin at once, as it can grow in price in the future.

wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:59:38 PM

What I did when I received coin from an Ico was sell half of it, then the other I hold for long term. Actually it depends on the Ico project if it is worth holding or not. If you already verified the project is worth it so okay to hold.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
tutchpa

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

CV proof..best project 2018

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:31:00 AM

actually its very difficult to answer your question.all your decisions on holding or sell depends on the project.for that you will have to do proper research on project before take this decision.most of the time main important thing is the concept of the project.you should be keen enough to identify a good realistic concept.that is the most important thing.i would like to clarify this with an example.i like to mention about CVProof.its a ICO going to start their public sale from 2018/03/01. this is a good example for good concept.project based on job market and its connect job seekers/CV and company human resource managers via a proposed website called cvproof.com. CVproof allows companies to easily verify - and in a cost-effective way - whether an applicant holds the validated career credentials needed for the role. It is the first digital CV platform to guarantee full integrity around the credentials at each major career milestone.even you may not heard about this kind of project concept earlier..so this will be the first project on this concept.so definitely it will end up with success.so if you got your coins from a project with a strong ground plan like this..you should HOLD them for long time. definitely that will max your profit
goodluck

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS   ◆   [Join ICO Now]   ◆   Whitepaper / ANN Thread   ◆   TFSTL
cryptotaste

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:23:01 AM

I usually analyze the project really well so I believe in the project I have invested in. I ussualy hold that token or coin, holding is the only way to profit, in general, a coin will have a price bounce in about 6 months to 1 year time frame.
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:06:27 AM

I choose promising projects so that coins can bring a lot of profit after prolonged retention. If the project is crappy, then its coin will not grow even after a few years.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:29:12 AM
Merited by nicpaig (5)

I usually analyze the project really well so I believe in the project I have invested in. I ussualy hold that token or coin, holding is the only way to profit, in general, a coin will have a price bounce in about 6 months to 1 year time frame.

I will dumps half once I get the good price to cover the expenses and I will hold the half until 1 year if that's coins has potential to grow. Hodling will be a good strategy but sometimes I'm tempted to sell it if I see a good price on it. Too much greedy is not good just a favorable profit will be suffice for me and move into another coins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: