Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:41:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin finally hit 20K  (Read 1926 times)
kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:35:13 PM

After a long wait Bitcoin is rising up in charts.Do you think Bitcoin will finally hit 20K this month if its price increase rapidly? Roll Eyes
That is not gonna happen in just less than a month because bitcoin is still at recovering from losses. If bitcoin will hit 20K this month it will sure go down rapidly too because it is a bubble and corrections will come

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:38:59 PM

It is hard to say probably bitcoin this month will not reach to $20k   but still we have hope  can be in this year. Cheesy Cheesy

I agree with you.  No one can exactly say as to when bitcoin price will goes up.  We can always predict and hope.  But yes bitcoin will not reach that amount this month.  But for sure it will reach that price this year. 
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:39:22 PM

After a long wait Bitcoin is rising up in charts.Do you think Bitcoin will finally hit 20K this month if its price increase rapidly? Roll Eyes

No, for this month it is not possible for bitcoin prices to reach 20k but for this year the possibility of bitcoin will exceed 20k. Be patient, bitcoin will definitely increase.
Jmancrypto

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:39:36 PM

Anyone liking Tron , Ripple, or Mana these days ... started investing not long ago... made a decent amount so far👍
25690881 Is m referral code if anyone is looking to start with binance... great site to start trading on and a good time to do so being that they just had a huge update to their site and are currently offering cheaper trading deals.

Here’s the link to make finding the site easier:
https://www.binance.com/?ref=25690881

Good luck trading everyone
Socioman

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 03:42:56 PM

The price of $ 20,000 for bitcoin is a matter of time. But this month I think bitcoin will not reach such a mark. I think that it will start to grow slowly and probably by the end of March 2018 will reach this price, and possibly more.

tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 03:46:44 PM

Well, Bitcoin had almost similar fall to 2013, and at that time the price movement was near to $100. Now, it appears the price will find such a variable and should stay in the same range of 10k with 2k up and down. Although, Bitcoin has lot of news and the fall in price was nothing but FUDs so the price should reach 20k and more but the time frame is unknown.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
kinzey

Activity: 254

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:47:59 PM

It just feels very long. And i prefer that btc price rise slowly and steadily this time. As for 20k, i don't think it will reach it this month. Maybe in a few months and if no false or fake news comes out again. So now hopefully btc price will be stable and climbing slowly

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:50:20 PM

stock market has nothing common with crypto. Hitting 20k usd is only time question, it will with 100% guarantee

pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:59:42 PM

It did hit 20k back in december.
But since you ask if it will hit again. But,will it hit this month,hmm,definitely not. Will it ever hit again? Maybe in a few months.
Why won't it hit this month? Well,the possibilities are very less, February and March are the months where accounting becomes a huge headache,and companies draw up their data on 31st March every year. New budgets and plans are made on 1st April. So if anything big is to come,it'll begin after March 31st. One of the assumptions made.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
surix

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:02:06 PM

It will be there, but surely not very soon. Perhaps this year or next year. But I firmly believe it will happen: it's not yet the top of bubble and bitcoin is still in development, lightning network is on its way...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Klausi

Activity: 536

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:02:32 PM

It just feels very long. And i prefer that btc price rise slowly and steadily this time. As for 20k, i don't think it will reach it this month. Maybe in a few months and if no false or fake news comes out again. So now hopefully btc price will be stable and climbing slowly

In my view i dont think bitcoin will reach $20k this month. Bitcoin now reaches $8k to $9k for me it is still low and we still have to hold it, for we all know that it bounces everyday mainly due to current events that are related to digital currencies. However we dont have to close our mind that it will happen one of these days, its unpredictable so we never know maybe tomorrow bitcoin will hit $20k.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Virman01

Activity: 402

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:06:23 PM

for this month does not seem easy, if next month might happen at 20K.
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:42:23 PM

This month is not. You have too much hope for it Smiley But the previous maximum bitcoin necessarily take in the spring  Wink

Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:55:11 PM

Bitcoin will not reach 20K, certainly not this month. If the market overcomes the 9K resistance, maybe bitcoin could reach 11K. There are investors who are trying to manipulate the price, announcing bull's run in next week's or bitcoin hitting 100K this year. But as of today, the market is still hesitant.

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:09:34 PM

The price of $20k probably will not happen in the near future let alone quickly, because in the past few days alone bitcoin still difficult to penetrate wall $9k so the possibility of downtrend will continue. If bitcoin is able to penetrate a wall of $9.5k then bitcoin will experience uptrend.
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:16:27 PM

In my case, I am still expecting for backdrops anytime since Bitcoin is given to be volatile in nature . The increase right now might be the start of the recovery. But to make sure that the price willcontinue its recovery, avoid selling. Selling is a contribution for its value to fall even more that will stop the door itself from full recovery.

Encryptprince

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:33:25 PM

just unlikely with my opinion And personally, no. I don't think we're hitting 20k this month. I think it's definitely going to take longer for the price to rebound. But it's still definitely possible.
Mrsun78

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:43:39 PM

hopefully it will. otherwise I will lose my bet to my friend. I have been tracking it since it was 8K and started losing my passion especially during the last  couple of months. but it will.
Anamika143

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:44:35 PM

2 Month ago bitcoin price was 19k$ near. But at the moment the coin value is 9k$ near.
I also believe this bitcoin price will again go to top.
Very soon price will 20000$ over.
Just sometime be patience.
bartekman

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:50:54 PM

Sooner or later it will rise back to the $20K mark, we just gotta wait, right now we are in the stable period, it went up fast and now it needs to rest for a while.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: