Bitcoin Forum
August 24, 2024, 03:39:25 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin finally hit 20K  (Read 1958 times)
ShiroThe5th

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:26:01 AM

it can be possible! bitcoin is now in fame and popularity and many people wants to know more about bitcoin. in last month of december, bitcoin hits 20k. this year is really possible it can happen and i think it can be more than 20k. i cant wait for that.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:49:37 AM

20K is just easy task for bitcoin because bitcoin have already touch this task in his past history.So now price of bitcoin is surely low then that but hope as bitcoin get rising graph then bitcoin will get 20K price soon. There is nothing impossible to price of bitcoin. Bitcoin can hit 50k$ if demand is increased.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:08:30 PM

It can reach 20k in the future but i think not this feb for me probably a few months from now because a lot of people cash out thats the main reason why bitcoin price is going down.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,
Watampone

Activity: 238

RedKLess

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:20:00 PM

After a long wait Bitcoin is rising up in charts. Do you think Bitcoin will finally hit 20K this month if its price increase rapidly? Roll Eyes
Bitcoin will rise again and hit 20k or more but not this month
after crash down to 7K bitcoin need little more time to climb, keep calm  Wink

◆  RedKLess  ◆
▐▐  Follow My Social Media Account ▐▐
Twitter ●● Facebook ●● LinkedIn ●● Reddit ●● Instagram ●● Medium ●● Telegram
echo11

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:21:05 PM

its depend on the time .its very much hard to predict no one can give you this answer. fud and and spaming news is over now its time to back in action. btc gradually up.We are very happy for bitcoin bouncing back.the most important thing now the market has returned to normal.
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:24:40 PM

Yeah dude bitcoin will surely hit 20k.But it is impossible to say that when bitcoin will hit 20k or more than 20k.Everyday many people are investing in Bitcoin since bitcoin is real and giving a good amount of profits.So I think my guess will be right.So invest now as soon as possible if you want to earn a good amount of profit.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Virman01

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:26:09 PM

it seems not this month. the fear is that the current price is too forced to go up, which will happen down drastically. #CMIIW
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:28:22 PM

its depend on the time .its very much hard to predict no one can give you this answer. fud and and spaming news is over now its time to back in action. btc gradually up.We are very happy for bitcoin bouncing back.the most important thing now the market has returned to normal.

Bitcoin price increase a little bit day by day but we cannot really know when the time it can hit $20k again at the moment we can buy bitcoin at tge discount promo but over all in crypto world whising that bitcoin will back again at $20k or more the market are unpredictable and full of suprises.
doaremon

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 01:33:13 PM

In future, I strongly believe that the price will be high. To me it's just a matter of time. If you see the price of last year then it was sometimes up and sometimes down. But starting with 7000$ and ended up with 16000$ around, tells you the future of Bitcoin. So day by day the price will be high. And also undoubtedly the price will hit 20k$

polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:35:33 PM

If I just reached 20k this month to profit for me because I invested my assets when it went down drastically and I will fortunately many ..
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:35:42 PM

There are so many arguments on this subject, do not you think that someone will tell you with accuracy what price for bitcoin will be next month or in the future Huh
deviant99

Activity: 185

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:38:10 PM

Basically, no one can tell about that but one thing is for sure bitcoin is regaining again and we can expect a higher value on it. Wait till the time comes and it is possible to hit a 20k mark or over than that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
argiyan.tri

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:39:08 PM

everyone hopes so, that bitcoin will go up in price 20k, but we all do not know yet. because the falling price can happen anytime.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:41:34 PM

After a long wait Bitcoin is rising up in charts.Do you think Bitcoin will finally hit 20K this month if its price increase rapidly? Roll Eyes

There is a huge chance that bitcoins will really reach $20k dollar this year because there are a lot of new consumers that are interested on investing this year 2018 since bitcoins increased to $19k dollar last december and that what makes cryotiocurrency to get more investors.

yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:48:07 PM

After a long wait Bitcoin is rising up in charts.Do you think Bitcoin will finally hit 20K this month if its price increase rapidly? Roll Eyes
in my opinion it will not reach $ 20K in this month. maybe next month. to reach it is still very far away. seen from last month's charts dropped by more than 50%, but all markets are decisive. if there is a miracle it can all happen.
nemesis_

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:43:20 PM

may be yes or maybe not, I think in the world of cryptocurrency everything can happen and hopefully it all happened

I guess that it will be possible. But due to the fact that bitcoin is very unpredictable, we won't know when will it happen. Bitcoin price is volatile. It change from time to time. Rapidly. Since then, bitcoin price fluctuates. So if it did crash, then there is also a possibility that it will shoot up again.

webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:45:37 PM

Bitcoins will probably hit $20k dollar this year because there are new people who are interested on investing due to the hype last december. I prefer that most of the people should invest earlier today because the value of bitcoins is very low for them to earn more profit when it reach 20k dollar.
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:53:34 PM

Yes,it is possible that bitcoin will hit 20k if not this month i guess for the following months because the price now is increasing rapidly.I always believed in bitcoin because it never fails me with my expectations.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
luigidosado

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:57:06 PM

There are a lot of possibilities of that to happen specially on the last few months od the year. I think this is because of the growing market and infrastructures around bitcoins environment. As more people get into bitcoin this year and starts investing on it, reaching 20k would probably possible to happen because of the direct effect of the market on its price. Though theres really no one who can tell about what can happen next to bitcoin, we all still hope for it to reach that value so that we can all get our profit.

mir1127

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:03:50 PM

no body knowns it, There is currently no basis to say that bitcoin will increase in the future. Investors are expected to raise $ 50,000 in 2018. But many countries continue to issue a ban on bitcoins. Many countries give bitcoin deals but make stricter rules. Currently, two major bitcoin markets are the United States and South Korea; They also have bans, causing bitcoin to fall. I do not think bitcoin will rise to $ 20,000,There are chances for a hike in the bitcoin market, the bitcoin market always shows a hike in the price within a blink of an eye after the dip in the market which was the right time to buy some bitcoins, now the market is starting to recover and some of the great investors of bitcoins have predicted that there are potentiality for the bitcoins to surge above $ 50000 USD by this year end as per the study on bitcoins with previous years chart. Let's keep our fingers crossed and see what is gonna happen in the market, most probably by march the value will shoot up above $ 20000 but not sure when!..BTCBTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: