Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:58:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the problem with Binance?  (Read 371 times)
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5030

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:03:22 AM

Was supposed to be up 4 HOURS AGO!!! Goddamnit I could have been asleep the friggin pricks!

Binance Stop Tweeting fucking times when you miss them all Fuckers.

https://twitter.com/binance_2017?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

binance
‏Verified account @binance_2017
3h hours ago

Data recovery was successful and we are in the process of prepping the system for return of services.

We do not have an exact ETA to provide for this process but we expect at least another 1-2 hours. We appreciate your patience and we hope to be operating normally again shortly.

binance
‏Verified account @binance_2017
1h hour ago

All of our engines are back online and we are processing data validation for pre-trading at the moment.

We hope to have an updated, accurate ETA to provide shortly. Thank you again for your patience; we are in the final stages of preparing the exchange for normal operations.

Code:
short·ly
ˈSHôrtlē/
adverb
adverb: shortly

in a short time; soon.
    "the new database will shortly be available for consultation"

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
hyperlending

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:07:31 AM

have no idea about it ,i guess BNB want to avoid risk of china Gov
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:23:25 AM

This is very strange, because I never had problems with the Binance exchange. Perhaps the exchange has experienced a technical malfunction, and you should just wait a little while.
Jashhh

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:29:50 AM

Is it true that everything is solved now? And it is true that fees have a 70% discount on trading fees now until 24th of february?
smartsan

Activity: 196

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:50:28 AM

HI,
Yes currently there was an problem with the binance.Very soon they going to solve it.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
Magica (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:19:34 PM

It's resolved. With discount.  Grin Grin. Sorry for the panic post Binance. Smiley
https://twitter.com/binance_2017/status/961891102520258560
mai2mai

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:39:34 PM

When there are any problems on the exchanges, why don't you read their official twitter, FB and other news sources first? Why people start to panic before anything is clear...
godblessyou12

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:40:16 PM

It's been almost 5 hours and I cannot login to my  Binance account and the app is not letting me trade. I tried talking to the customer support and it's not responding.
This is something which was not expected from Binance. Angry

maintenance  update .
Kryptonitka

Activity: 112

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:02:41 PM

I think this is a temporary problem, and it's worth trusting the official source, and not the news that comes from the air. Synchronizing a large volume of information takes a long time.Binance has not yet given reason to doubt it, although everything happens for the first time. I hope for a better outcome.

dixon98

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 03:05:42 PM

I am able to login to Binance now. Crypto Exchanges are expected to be 24x7 due to its global nature. Unfortunately, all exchanges need some downtime for maintenance.

Hence, do exercise patience while they do maintenance.  Smiley

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5030

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:36:09 PM

When there are any problems on the exchanges, why don't you read their official twitter, FB and other news sources first? Why people start to panic before anything is clear...

Why don't you try reading the thread before commenting? I posted multiple official tweets. And they were wrong and made it worse, so not only did I miss my buy I've waited 2 months for but I also had to stay up an extra 5 hours because of their incorrect tweets.

It's been almost 5 hours and I cannot login to my  Binance account and the app is not letting me trade. I tried talking to the customer support and it's not responding.

maintenance  update .

No it was a server failure and not an unscheduled update.

I am able to login to Binance now. Crypto Exchanges are expected to be 24x7 due to its global nature. Unfortunately, all exchanges need some downtime for maintenance.

Is there a reading comprehension disconnect going on here? THERE was no Maintenance!

I swear you n00bs don't do any research at all and just pull shit out of your asses.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:30:14 PM

The binance exchange was doss attacks issue is there so the binance site was taken under maintenance, now it's was working normally and the binance exchange team announced the good news for binance account holder that they are going discounts in fee around 70% for one week.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:32:48 PM

Over the last few days, Binance has maintained the system to enhance the security of its commercial site and now everything is stable. I trade a lot on Binance because it's very well secured through multiple layers of protection, low transaction costs and nice interface. These advantages make me trust and carry out many transactions on Binance.
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:02:30 PM

It's been almost 5 hours and I cannot login to my  Binance account and the app is not letting me trade. I tried talking to the customer support and it's not responding.

You can read the news on Binance's Twitter that it is just maintenance to upgrade the system, not Binance's being shut down or hacking like some newspapers post. This upgrade and maintenance of Binance aim to increase the transaction fee and start to suck the user's blood Smiley) And I do not like this at all.

bicoin110

Activity: 56
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:04:47 AM

please check their twitter, they alredy announced the maintance but you can check twitter for their updates

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
kimimaki

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:09:58 AM

It's been almost 5 hours and I cannot login to my  Binance account and the app is not letting me trade. I tried talking to the customer support and it's not responding.

This information about binance in telegram

@Binance:
If you are unable to access our website, please try to visit via https://us.binance.com/ or https://kr.binance.com . These are legitimate sub-domains.
For email confirmation issues, try editing the confirmation address with "kr" or "us" instead of the "www". (When you click confirm, it will direct you to a new address. Please edit there) If that doesn't work please try using a different web browser like Opera.

I use apps on android and did not experience any problems. maybe you need to join in the telegram forum or on twitter, to update any information about binance.
tiimothy

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:26:23 AM

I think the problem has been solved.and binance will go to grow better and better.we don't need worry it.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
dauwaz

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:07:29 AM

Binance has been updated and maintained. They tried very hard to update the data quickly, but their system was overloaded, so updating took longer than expected. After Binance has updated, there are new virtual currencies to trade. We should not be too worried about binance because they all have clear notice to investors peace of mind
thr3

Activity: 77
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:27:48 AM

Anyone having trouble login into Binance on Chrome Browsers? First noticed this problem on Wednesday....their main link https://www.binance.com does not work.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:47:55 AM

Binance has been updated and maintained. They tried very hard to update the data quickly, but their system was overloaded, so updating took longer than expected. After Binance has updated, there are new virtual currencies to trade. We should not be too worried about binance because they all have clear notice to investors peace of mind
Why is this related at all, because many are concerned about the preservation of personal data and their funds on exchangers? because this is not the first problem in recent times, Therefore, all this causes concern.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: