Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:26:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose a good ICO, what criteria?  (Read 796 times)
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:30:14 AM

If you take all your criteria into account, I would still not choose any project. I mainly look at the development team for their roadmap and the innovations that they are ready to present to us, well, I give a little time and then I finally decide.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitor

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:34:59 AM

I think, that here we have to much qualities of good ICO. To determine good ICO you just need lke the idea of project, this project need to have good team and good roadmap. It is all.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:40:03 AM

I personally give a nig attension to the whitepaper, the project it self and not lastly i search for team ratings, their successes and so on
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:55:30 AM

If you take all your criteria into account, I would still not choose any project. I mainly look at the development team for their roadmap and the innovations that they are ready to present to us, well, I give a little time and then I finally decide.

I agree with you. The team, not idea, can realize global project and become successful. But in our time it is harder and harder to find such experienced members in team. Also there are such numbers of fake profiles that you don’t know whom to trust.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:10:51 AM

I personally give a nig attension to the whitepaper, the project it self and not lastly i search for team ratings, their successes and so on

Whitepaper is an important factor which most of us Kiss out by those shady marketing tactics it's really important to read whitepaper and also I would personally check if implementation of the project in real life can be used everyday or not then I select ICO.

Am I spamming? Report me!
SeXy

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:09:46 AM

almost all this can have dull clones. This does not mean that the project is good. Innovations are needed
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:04:34 AM

I think Amon ico can fit into a solid one too! Yes, the facts you gave are good and sure will help. Amon is clear and has a short, doable roadmap as well. https://amon.tech/

sultanali

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:05:52 PM

If you want to increase your chances of distinguishing between a good ICO and a bad ICO and you are in a dilemma the good thing to do for an amateur investor is to follow the footsteps who have already mastered through this process, this may happen by seeing the expert opinions about the ICOs
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:13:09 PM

ICO is for ICO now, there are many poeple who make ICO specially and they will know our criteria if there is, then they assembly line product ICO to raise money, so I think we should not support ICO now, especially those who claim a high hard camp
jk20201818

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:28:34 PM

Steps to evaluate a good ICO:
1 Overall rating (overview)
2 main page
3 Power Forum (Forum)
4 Transaction Graph (Chart)
5 Trading volume (volume) 24h
6 Scale of investment capital (Market Cap)
7 Price rate
8 Papers proving ... (POS, POW, DPOS)
9 Current Supply (Current Offer)
10 Total supply (Total supply)
11 time a block (s)
12 Master / Supper / Full buttons
13 Mining / Ritual / Havest / Reward
Section / block
15 Budget for finance
16 development teams (development team)
The Elements
18 smart contracts
19 Reward mechanism (Reward)
MultiSig
21 Transaction Fee (Fee)
22 Block size (Blocksize);
23 Purse Purse (wallet)
24 Send Message (Private Message)
25 Inflation (Inflation)
26 Compare crypto with industry
27 WhitePaper
28 Path clearly visible
29 live support (slack, tele)
30 Youtube channels
Social Network (FB, steemit)
32 Twitter channels
33 Blockchain Explorer
34 fully hidden
35 new blockchain / new technology
36 Testnet
37 payment utilities
38 Practical applications
39 Example Name (Alias)
And through the 39 criteria above, I choose AION, ICON, NEO, WANCHAIN, BITDGREE, CURRENT !!

I think that really good ICO should be interesting, safe and promising. That's why I want to recommend you to pay attention on the project Red Lanterns. I'm sure this project can surprised you! Read more here https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE .
michael shikany

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:36:46 PM

At present, I will not choose to invest in any project, because any ICO project is only hype at this stage.
So it's not rational to invest in ICO.

Berniesatch

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:53:11 PM

I use ICO Spreadsheet, that contain reviews of several "influential" people to narrow my search down. I then visit the websites on my own and look at the metrics, these reviewers provide. If a team for example has 8.5 of 10 points by more than 10 reviewers it probably means the team isnt that bad. Most of them do extensive research, and show their work publicly. I don't have the time to look into every whitepaper and research a single project for 3 weeks. People now may say:" blabla not enough research blabla", but let me say you this:

Projects I invested in, by using third party analysts, spreadsheets, youtube and website reviews.

Tron: invested in it shortly after the ico at 0.0021 usd. (Still massive profit, even though people hate it)
ICON: Invested 2.5k at 0.11usd
Vibehub: (Look into it, if you dont believe me) invested lunch money of 60usd and sold it for 8000Usd
Enjin: invested at 0.03 cents + presale bonus and sold at 30cents
Matrix AI: We will see where this goes Smiley
and a few others....

Everyone that tells me, my research was not good enough, because I reviewed 3 or more projects a day through various sources, should reconsider what they are talking about. I quit my job last year and still have more than enough to not think about employment for the next 20 years. Almost anyone has an opinion. The bad thing about is if you start listening to people that haven't achieved anything for themselves.

And another tip for you: If you are planning to invest in this market, don't try to catch a falling knive. It is fine to buy little buy little on the way down, but you should use the majority of your budget, when the markets starts to recover (not everything of course).

Projects to watch out for:

- NEO, Cardano, Eso, ICON, Wanchain, Zilliqa.

Spreadsheets I use to discover new ICOs

TGO Network       
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N8mI7JNIl1ZpAFebr0EkURoV0w1UQbDvB-FZ2qdISgs/edit#gid=1739360299

ZAZ
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O9l9IfMHju3MKsE6WVuQ4N3RETl-ewaxM9s0s5Znikk/edit#gid=297480250

TITAN RESARCH
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ja83ZCDDOgNXNYatD5w-2grA8IENuSwGjtSHWOG247E

I also recommend to join each of these telegram groups and to search others on your own, because I found quite a few projects, while reading the discussions in these groups.
boss@laway

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:56:07 PM

Every ICO is subject to evaluation based on four big criterias: team evaluation, product evaluation, token economics, and business evaluation. Each criteria contains several sub-criterias, with a variable importance degree in the overall score.
Rating is done on each sub-criteria with a score between 1 and 5. Score of 1 being the worst rating, and score of 5 being an exceptional rating.
An overall average is calculated taking each criteria and sub-criteria into account.
Criterias have a variable degree of importance in the overall score and are calculated as follows
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:57:01 PM

There are so many factors ofcourse but team and advisors, quantity of people following them, size of hard cap and distribution of tokens are the major factors that i can say in the beginning.

turn the page
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:57:29 PM

I have merited for posting this, honestly I only have 5 points in picking the right ICO to invest but you have covered almost everything I will add this pointer when picking the right ICO to invest, people are lost when picking the right one it's important that you do have criteria.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:58:35 PM

I have merited for posting this, honestly I only have 5 points in picking the right ICO to invest but you have covered almost everything I will add this pointer when picking the right ICO to invest, people are lost when picking the right one it's important that you do have criteria.
Not all crypto currencies are going to go up in value.
You need to be mercenary with some of them. That is to say, shorter term trades if a situation changes about a cryptos competitive edge or unforeseen circumstances.
MUGOmugo

Activity: 188

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:02:51 PM

I think, that here we have to much qualities of good ICO. To determine good ICO you just need lke the idea of project, this project need to have good team and good roadmap. It is all.

Yes you're right. Having a good team and a good roadmap is one of the basis that the campaign has a potential for us to consider that it is a good ICO.
notthepuma

Activity: 168

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:10:06 PM

very well that you created this list.in my opinion it is very useful and in addition incredibly will help other people to learn to choose excellent projects

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
TropicalDog17

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:38:11 PM

There are a couple of methods that should be used to check even during the campaign. Such as checking ICO’s wallet address . If after some time there is absolutely nothing there, and on the site other information, then this is definitely a scam.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:39:17 PM

You should check out this video that explains how to do research quickly and efficiently:

https://bestcrypto.tv/414/how-to-quickly-research-crypto-projects/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: