Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 05:19:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency analysis, news and forecasts discussing.  (Read 136 times)
Dima95 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:33:48 AM

Hello mates. I came from the Russian branch of forum. I was looking for some topic to make some "constructive posts" you know:) and i realised, that here, in the main forum branch, there is no good topic for discussing all the things that are named in the subject. So i made this one to have a try. Got to mention, that the same topic in russian part made 53k replies. So if you support this one, it`s gonna be so much easier to find some good information or satisfy the demands of the signature campaigns.
Let`s start:) I`m sure that if the topic develop, you`ll like the result

Dima95 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:51:38 AM
Merited by Dimid (2)

and i`m gonna start with my vision of the situation about bitcoin. i think that it`s too early for bitcoin to become great again:) first of all we should consider the abc correction wave of Elliot, this bump could be the part of it. the second, fundamental part, is that traders devided on proffesionals with big money and the other part that dont have experience, or that much money. In the book A. Elder how to play and win on the market i read once very good idea: proffessionales moves the market and they`are usually eneter in the end. i agree with it, because so much people could not imagine that we will reach levels below 10k. so much people were buying, but they have no power in comparrison with profs. so, i think, that we should get even lower levels, because bitcoin is a bit expensive now, so investors and other money holders not gonna buy it. they are waiting for lower levels, some of them can even manipulate the market. so believe we gonna reach 5k or lower, and that will not be bad. we can face the same way of price behaviour as the NASDAQ in his time. bitcoin is too young and too good to stay at the bottom, so you should not fear it. anyway, i bought some btc at 6k because i cant ignore the TA signs for the reversal. but i guess this reversal can be local.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: