Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:49:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does certain people called Bitcoin as bubble investment?  (Read 387 times)
Coins and Hardwork

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:51:37 PM

Because they will not be the early adopters ...Who missed out an chance when it was cheap

There is a lot of people who said that bitcoin is a bubble investment and a lot of them know bitcoin ever since it was first released so how can you say that they missed it? And I think those people do not need to invest on digital currencies just to be a millionaire because they are already millionaires or maybe billionaires.

And on other hand its purely Misconception...Lot of them dont understand how bitcoin or an blockchain works

Bitcoin is the first digital currency after the many failures. People will obviously want to know more about this digital currency and the reason these people say something like that that means they know something. It may be true, it might be wrong, all I know is that I am earning and that is a good thing for me.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:07:40 PM

real estate is a bubble investment
yes houses are real. they exist. they have utility and function.. but the price.. well thats the bubble

when a price increases not due to function. not due to cost of creation. but purely due to speculation... that is a bubble

saying something is in a bubble is not saying the item/asset is fake. its just saying its probably over priced because there is no good reason to explain the price compared to true value, and its likely that the price is gonna burst. and go down to a lower level that can be explained compared to true value

usually bubble is screamed out at the end of a bull(up) and about to go bear(down)

Historically though, hasn't the demand for BTC steadily increased? As more people begin to understand the technology, I can only assume the demand will grow. Will the price of Bitcoin ever drastically fall off? I think that if Bitcoin can become accepted as a common world currency, we may see a major reduction in price but only as a correction to the death of fiat currency.

the PRICE.. is not 100% VALUE

imagine it like a bathtub of water..
as the waterline increases steadily(true value) it stirs up the soap(speculation) and you see a load of bubbles above the water line.

when the bubbles burst, you still have the water line.
the water line is the true underlying value, the bubbles ontop is just the vapour/air ontop that cannot carry weight and will burst if peopl poke at it

This is the concept that needs to be straightened out. Some people think if the bubble burst then bitcoin price will be 0, whereas the burst is a significant price decline after reaching the point of saturation. Though it drops dramatically, it does not make it completely worthless, as you say, it will only be the original price.

Divyanshu2710

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:21:07 PM

People may call it bubble because firstly it rose so big and now the prices are not stable.
the price is falling-increasing.
and there is big possibilty that it can go more low and burst up like bubble.
Renal

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:34:27 PM

for actual bitcoin users meant by bubbles is bitcoin prices are able to provide a high exchange rate even not infrequently the user was surprised, bitcoin price bubble to make more and more demand from day to day.

Ayaancool

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:47:44 PM

I think its bitcoin does not have an intrinsic value.
Hey, dude it bitcoin. And Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency. The value of all cryptos is always fluctuating it doesn't have any constant value. They call bitcoin as a bubble investment because it's price always fluctuates. So in it, there is lot more risk included in it, so   act  as bubble itself.
elizavetausova0112

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:30:21 AM

The project KS monitor has its own training course includes a methodical guide video and books.
CrystalPham

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:21:30 AM

Bitcoin - fever or "bubble"?

Since the bitcoin wave in 2014 for more than $ 1,000 per Bitcoin, by the end of 2017, investors and financiers will have witnessed the rise of this digital currency as value continues. increased to $ 20,000.
imapessimist

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:23:29 AM

Because the more people putting money in the more it goes up.  And when people take money out the price goes down. 
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:33:48 AM

i think it is easy to explain why people call bitcoin is a bubble, look at the price of bitcoin now and compare it with the price in 2010, we will know bitcoin price has risen super fast in just few years, that is completely crazy to a currency, so anything goes up too fast will go down very quick, so many people lost their trust on bitcoin and call it a bubble.

matt_dev_
Copper Member

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:39:28 AM

Because the price has gone up very fast, and it is usually the case that the price grows fast, then it drops even faster.
CoinOnTheBeach

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:51:04 AM

Since we all know that currently, the price of BTC is unstable. So there are certain articles call Bitcoin as bubble investment. May I know the reason why does it called a bubble? Why is that term is used in Bitcoin?

main reason would be the lack of understanding what cryptocurrencies are, those comments tend to come from skeptics and or people who missed out on the early stages of investments. besides bitcoins seems to be highly volatile, this sparks the rumours that is it an investment bubble which will burst, comparing the whole situation to the infamos tulipmania.
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:57:45 AM

There are some asset that have assurance of appreciating in future but bitcoin just base it value appreciation and depreciation on speculation. The price can change at any time That is why it is refer to as bubble.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Jr family

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:09:15 AM

Since we all know that currently, the price of BTC is unstable. So there are certain articles call Bitcoin as bubble investment. May I know the reason why does it called a bubble? Why is that term is used in Bitcoin?
People call it the bubble because of its rapid growth when compared to the other type of investment and it may be overvalued by the huge demand once the people realize that bitcoin is not worth to invest then it burst which is called bursting.But in cryptocurrency, the price is too volatile but the people telling about bubble burst since 2011 because they can't accept the huge growth of it.But still, the burst didn't burst I hope it will not forever.
It is true that Bitcoin's growth is growing rapidly and Bitcoin's price from year to year is always high, even if it is only temporary then it will rise again in an indeterminate time.
judemarco1996

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:12:18 AM

since that bitcoin is a volatile currency, they say that bitcoin is bubble since the future of the bitcoin is uncertain. But for me, I will invest in bitcoin since there is a lot of people still believe in this new currency.
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:40:20 PM

There are a lot of them who called bitcoin as a bubble, most of them is worked in any Government specially the media. When we say bubble, it will burst and disappear. That is how they called bitcoin. However this rumor is not yet been proven since the bitcoin was created in 2009. In fact there are already a lot of people who started to loved and adopted bitcoin, because of, it is really profitable and usable, valuable, because of, it has a limited supply and being usable and most of all, popular.
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:45:53 PM

Mostly these statements are coming from financial analysts specifically traders from stocks exchange, from what i am seeing from cryptocurrency it is a great threat for that market since they almost works the same i think they somehow acknowledge the presence of bitcoin and they want to make a fud out of it. Bitcoin is not a bubble investment, people are still in denial phase since it grows a lot in the past year and a price of a piece is unbelievable for something that is not physically present in this world.

xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:16:48 PM

Mostly these statements are coming from financial analysts specifically traders from stocks exchange, from what i am seeing from cryptocurrency it is a great threat for that market since they almost works the same i think they somehow acknowledge the presence of bitcoin and they want to make a fud out of it. Bitcoin is not a bubble investment, people are still in denial phase since it grows a lot in the past year and a price of a piece is unbelievable for something that is not physically present in this world.

Agreed. Those who don't know much about Bitcoin and the persons outside of crypto market spreads Bitcoin as bubble, actually share market is also a bubble some times but they won't say that as bubble and instead call it as bullish. Old traditional share market is out dated now and the future is crypto market or Bitcoin and there's no such bubble here and everything is real.
Cryptogodfather

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 02:18:01 PM

Probably, they don't have opportunity to buy it) and not competent in this field!

niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:45:19 PM

It is quite natural, any new project, idea, technology always has followers and opponents. In the case of Bitcoin the same, but many Bitcoin opponents who call it a bubble simply do not know about Bitcoin enough and do not understand the blockchain technology on which it is based. Even most rich and powerful people do not know about Bitcoin enough. The head of the American holding company Berkshire Hathaway, one of the richest people in the world, Warren Buffett, said in an interview with CNBC, which was published on January 10 that he sees prospects in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. "In terms of cryptocurrency in general, I can say almost certainly that they have a bad ending, when it happens or how, I do not know," but he added that he did not know what the cryptocurrency is. But there are people who know in the blockchain technology who give more reasoned forecasts of the Bitcoin price, for example, the American investor and the founder of the hedge fund Morgan Creek Capital Management Mark Yusko in an interview with Bloomberg News explained why he believes that in the long term Bitcoin will cost $ 400 000. The expert announced his new forecast in November. Before that, he called two figures: $ 1 million in the future for 10 years or more under the best scenario and $ 500,000 for a more conservative view. In the interview, the first question was Bitcoin versus blockchain technology, to which Yusko immediately replied that "Bitcoin is a blockchain", and he called the idea of ​​allowing only one of them to be illogical. Then he answered a question on the forecast, comparing Bitcoin with gold: "It's just math. Bitcoin is the equivalent of gold. To date, about 20 million Bitcoin are available. Capitalization of the gold market is about $ 8 trillion. This gives you $ 400,000. And this does not include the use cases related to the currency. "He also believes that Bitcoin instills fear in the hearts of bankers, as it eliminates the need for banks. When transactions are verified in blockchain banks become unnecessary. "All the bankers must be afraid to death. Bitcoin can eliminate the need for banks as a trust... It can also destroy the banking sector in the form that we know, "said Yusko.
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:03:10 PM

I think certaine people called bitcoin as s bubble investment because they do not have enough knowledge in bitcoin. All we know that bitcoin is like a business and before dealing with it or in any types of business you need to conduct study or learn it before you invest to prevent loss. If you are have lack of knowledge a big chance that your investment will be bubble investment or as simple as you are going to lose or disappear your investment in one blink of your eye like a bubble so they called it a bubble investment.So to avoid your investment to become bubble investment you must study or learn before investing.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: