Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:31:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prediction: Bitcoin will hit 100K  (Read 1578 times)
cryptokismar

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:51:12 PM

Hey guys I want your opinion on this prediction. Seems legit to me. Bitcoin is always growing in the long term.
Why not hit even this year 50K.
Here is the link https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/915882/bitcoin-price-prediction-cryptocurrency-bull-run-latest-stock-market-sell-off

Until the end of 2018 is still far away, the year has just begun. It's possible that after the market subsided we are waiting for a sharp rise, but hardly $50K, about $100K in general strongly doubt. My forecast is maximum $40K in the spring even.
When you are talking about Bitcoin you always have to multiply your prediction by 2 😁.
I think that the bitcoin will hit 100k in the end of 2018. Because his capitalisation is going to grow very fast. Goverment's structures work on the law and bitcoin regulation. We've seen first futures market for cryptocurrency.
Do I afraid that BTC is 6k now?
Actually, no. BTC is not foundamental capital.
And when world economic problem happend, BTC capitalisation will fall. And we are watching for this situation now. That's why it felt so deep.
The machine is just turned on🚀
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:51:34 AM

Hey guys I want your opinion on this prediction. Seems legit to me. Bitcoin is always growing in the long term.
Here is the link https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/915882/bitcoin-price-prediction-cryptocurrency-bull-run-latest-stock-market-sell-off

We can hit 100k but not anytime soon. The market will experience a lot of bloodbath and many people will lose money and lose hope with bitcoin. It will be an emotional roller coaster for many investors before reaching to that point. Only those who strongly believe in bitcoin and its usecase will go far in this industry.

chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:57:24 AM

When we talk about long-term investments, we should keep bitcoin. Until the end of 2018, it is still far away, and this year has only just begun.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:46:33 PM

This is the greatest exaggeration ever. Why did you decide that Bitcoin will have such a cool jump? Many countries are now working at the documents for Bitcoin legalization, and it will not help BTC making this jump. Yes, it will be growing but not so sufficiently.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:53:27 PM

Some big shot investors have made predictions of 50K or more. That would be ecstatic, if bitcoin would reach that ath this year. But don't be too optimistic, stock exchanges are having problems already and a new financial crisis could be expected. Bitcoin reaching 20K this year would already be worthwhile.

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:53:48 PM

I have often these kind of threads and now I'm openly going to say stop believing everything once says, here on net. I love bitcoins but I tell people to keep realistic expectations. Currently the trend is against bitcoins hence a range of 9-15k is what a target one should have. For the year end I expect it to be higher but keep a watch on all news, I don't expect it to hit that, I prefer to set realistic target.
elvinjamon

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:55:13 PM

Bitcoin hitting 100k dollars will be hard to attain,  since if you observe the volume of bitcoin right now,  it is still leading however,  the price relative to its peak was smaller
vandercent

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:59:51 PM

From my personal point of view, it is not possible to have a 100k price. Because more and more governments tighten the BTC and BTC is also a place for money laundering crime, so this year America and Europe will tighten the MOF. Currently the biggest market is China and this country also has tough action with bitcoin. 50k is possible but 100k is exaggerated. Assuming that the BTC is priced at 100K, there is likely to be a financial bubble.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:01:18 PM

Some big shot investors have made predictions of 50K or more. That would be ecstatic, if bitcoin would reach that ath this year. But don't be too optimistic, stock exchanges are having problems already and a new financial crisis could be expected. Bitcoin reaching 20K this year would already be worthwhile.

If the stock markets crash, then the chances are that the investors will pull out their money from equities and mutual funds and invest them in other assets. The first choice would be bullion (especially gold). But this time, a lot of the investors will consider alternatives such as Bitcoin.
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:06:04 PM

In the long term i believe in that...but i'am sure that not this year
I think that by the end of this year bitcoin can hit the 25-30k $

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 05:24:11 PM

every thing is possible if your talking about crypto currencies and then bitcoin.but Bitcoin will always remain in big surges. and definitely its price will cross 50k but no time prediction.

Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:27:11 PM

it could be that bitcoin reaches its peak at 100k but its likely very small because it is beyond reasonable limits. but nothing could not have happened that way
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:30:47 PM

In the long term i believe in that...but i'am sure that not this year
I think that by the end of this year bitcoin can hit the 25-30k $

If you asked anyone at the beginning of 2017they would say you are to optimistic for 20k price if not for 10k mark. Now look at the same situation and the price is now around 10 let's say so it could bring 100k, it is possible even if I can't imagine it's price being this high but it is.
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:34:07 PM

Hitting 100k is not bad prediction but too much exagerration. I would agree if it would reach between 50-60K this year. If that happens, everything will go back to normal, I mean, business is booming again. I also read an article that Bitcoin will certainly hit a big amount this year. Many said that it just keep on falling but I refuse to believe it. I also do hope that it would hit that big!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:34:54 PM

will not reach 100k. You are blowing the value of excessive bitcoin. It takes a lot of time to get high bitcoin values ​​back. Now its value is low and it needs a lot of investors to help it recover. You should be more optimistic about the value of bitcoin without panic.

cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:00:45 PM

I think that the moment has no chance of reaching 100k $. People lost too much on the last correction. Now you need time to develop losses and rebuild confidence in bitcoin.
Before i and many people also believe that Bitcoin will soon reach $100k but now i am doubting this because of the problem of bitcoin recently as time of transaction and fee. Beside, many coins are releasing everyday at the moment and many coins have more technical than bitcoin like Ethereum, Ripple can soon replace bitcoin to lead cryptocurrencies market. So i also think that bitcoin the moment has no chance of reaching 100k $ even $50k
gaby0312

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:11:03 PM

Well, as Bitcoin never exceeded 17K, I really doubt it's going to reach 50K this year. But who knows? maybe in 5 years, that would be more realistic.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:16:27 PM

bitcoin will hit 100k then 200k then 500k.i am sure bcz bitcoin is the future of blockchain.
and it is best.buy and hold.

StochasticOrder

Activity: 63
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:25:29 PM

It probably will eventually, but I doubt it will be this year. As we have seen from past dips, there is usually a prolonged period of relative flatness/slow growth before the large volatility swings occur again. The only thing different this time is the futures trading. This could have a positive impact and cause growth to accelerate or have a negative impact if the banks start their practice of using paper trading to remove any scarcity to allow them to manipulate the price at will and trade paper crypto that doesn't even exist (like they've done to the gold and silver markets).
nekcoin

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 06:28:34 PM

I am very enthusiastic about Bitcoin reaching $100K but bot anytime soon...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: