Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:58:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prediction: Bitcoin will hit 100K  (Read 1578 times)
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:10:25 AM

$100,000 that's impossible to happen, some of us were happy if bitcoin reach that price because we gain profit but we forgot the fee how much will we pay if that happen and I don't use bitcoin anymore because of that fee. Remember in last year bitcoin was reach $19,000 and the fee was around $20+ that's too high for me so if bitcoin reach $100,000 then the fee we pay is around $100+.
Jombitt

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:20:02 AM

Hey guys I want your opinion on this prediction. Seems legit to me. Bitcoin is always growing in the long term.
Why not hit even this year 50K.
Here is the link https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/915882/bitcoin-price-prediction-cryptocurrency-bull-run-latest-stock-market-sell-off

Bitcoin price is now at almost 11k $. Bitcoin value of 50k $ or 100k$ this year is nearly impossible now. I'm happy with the way bitcoins is doing now, low cost of transaction fees and being confirmed within hours. Im not sure if it still be the same if the bitcoin value starting to increase again.

Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:18:06 PM

Yes, your prediction has a big possibility, because bitcoin price increased every year.
but the question is, when bitcoin price reach $100k ? the answer is depends on the demands of bitcoin in the future.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:22:29 PM

50k yes, but not 100k. 100k is exaggerated. Not this year, not next year, not anytime soon. All hell will let loose if BTC price does get to 100k. 20k caused a lot of uproar not to talk of 100k. Im not even sure 100k will happen
even 50k$ is exaggerated,this is too much to expect this year as dip had just hapened earlier.lets admit the reality anbe happy if bitcoin hit again the $20,000 price like last december.this is the most reasonable price to watch out,not those impossible and have just read in the articles for popularity
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:24:32 PM

$100,000 that's impossible to happen, some of us were happy if bitcoin reach that price because we gain profit but we forgot the fee how much will we pay if that happen and I don't use bitcoin anymore because of that fee. Remember in last year bitcoin was reach $19,000 and the fee was around $20+ that's too high for me so if bitcoin reach $100,000 then the fee we pay is around $100+.

man, i'm bored of posts like this. $100,000 is completely possible. no one cares whether you can afford the fees or not.

the whole infrastructure still is not very good. there's still no way mom and pop can easily put in money through a broker. there's not enough regulatory certainty. that all points to explosive growth still

$10,000 used to be the 'no way' figure not that long ago at all. now we're over it and bitcoin is looking boring. adjust your expectations or get left behind.

dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:25:28 PM

so many holders are saying the 100k milestone but to be realistic it is very hard to reach it. If it reaches so many governments will take more attacking approach than now and will the high hype it won`t remain there for a long time.
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:32:44 PM

So many predictions and speculations that are coming out. All of us want bitcoin to be at highest value. For me i don't care what the value of bitcoin is. All i want for bitcoin is maintain its value and live long. So that many people will benefit in the future.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:41:45 PM

Hey guys I want your opinion on this prediction. Seems legit to me. Bitcoin is always growing in the long term.
Here is the link https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/915882/bitcoin-price-prediction-cryptocurrency-bull-run-latest-stock-market-sell-off

$50k price for bitcoin in this year sorry I disagree $50k are possible but $100k price reach for Bitcoin for this year are very impossible I believe in bitcoin but the prediction price hits for year i don't believe it.
I choose the very near price  $30k price bitcoin before the end of this that price have an possible to rich, i'm not looking for the high profits its okay what they have for Bitcoin price, the importance is Bitcoin continue the stability as strong currency in the marketcap.

Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:45:05 PM

It is going to be quite difficult. I don't expect more than 2x increase this year, especially after the 10x spike which we had last year. The prices are not going to increase forever. Sooner or later, it is going to hit the roof.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:47:55 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 07:09:45 AM by HatakeKakashi

For me the highest price of the bitcoin will be 100k dollars and for sure many people will becomr millionaire on that.  And this year 2018 possible become 50k dollars or maybe next year will happen so be ready and for sure your miney will become times 5 this year. I hope the price will increase again no to decrease anymore. Invest now and enjoy profit now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
dayem708

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:54:14 PM

No one can give you perfect prediction. Because it is all about economy and investor. day by day BTC has become much popular.so we can predict it that BTC will increase but not 100K in this year. I think it gonna be $25k to $40k within this year or may decrease.
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:56:34 PM

50k is not possible this year because  there are a lot of bad reviews  spread on media about bitcoin.  2,3 bad news can drop bitcoin price to 5000$.
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:58:30 PM

$100,000 is too much. It would only happen if a lot of people would invest and some businesses would adapt bitcoin in their daily transactions and cycle. Bitcoin is just starting and some people are starting to study and learn about it. I believe this is attainable in the future when mass adaptation happens.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:02:16 PM

$100,000 is too much. It would only happen if a lot of people would invest and some businesses would adapt bitcoin in their daily transactions and cycle. Bitcoin is just starting and some people are starting to study and learn about it. I believe this is attainable in the future when mass adaptation happens.

It would be very possible actually if you compare it to something like the market cap of gold. I wouldn't say this year though.
rasyiqul1505

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:08:16 PM

I think the bitcoin price will not reach 100k because of the huge amount. I think the bitcoin will reach 40k but it takes a very long time because currently the bitcoin price is gradually rising but in small quantities.
chacha66

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:13:30 PM

BTC has been through a lot and is rising. Who knows what’s going to happen but think of BTC price now compared to this time last year. World governments are not banning they are regulating. The crypto market is in a good place right now.But it night not be BTC that fails,it might be another crypto that takes its place.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:15:16 PM

Well it may happen.  It already reached $20 before year 2017 ends.  Bitcoin is gaining popularity that is why it is not hard that many will buy and invest with bitcoin.  If many will buy then the demand would be great.  If the demand is high then bitcoin price woupd definitely goes up.
spiker777

Activity: 1000
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 03:16:25 PM

It's interesting how these websites can't seem to get their opinions straight, one week they say Bitcoin is dead, the next week they say it will reach $100,000. Yes, bitcoin certainly has the potential to reach astronomical heights, but a number of puzzle pieces need to fall into place first. It is needs to have beneficial regulations, greater adoption and lower volatility, and also absolutely needs a completely noob friendly way of interacting with the cryptomarkets. Right now it's simply too complex for the layman, the company that solves this issue on a wide scale will absolutely explode in popularity.

Rupok

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:28:17 PM

I do not think Bitcoin will be 100k this year.Bitcoin prices are very low, so there is no way to say correctly. 100k is a huge amount of money and in such a short time this price is not possible in any way.There is a possibility of 20k this year.
Rhaiyah

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:37:29 PM

It may possible to be happen to reach $100,000 but not this year, I think this year bitcoin price will reach a $50,000 before the end of 2018. Bitcoin is have a great potential and I believe her ability to reach the higher value in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: