Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:58:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prediction: Bitcoin will hit 100K  (Read 1576 times)
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:23:20 PM

Bitcoin has the possibilities to pass $100K by the end of the year so everything is possible. Hold your bitcoins because it is worth it
Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:23:34 PM

you guys really need to start taking the coming global financial recesssion into account. Bitcoin could be considered a risk asset and therfore could take a massive hit during a recession. And the recession is coming, 10 years is a very long time for a market run, the market economy has fluctuations and it will be going down sometime, and that will drastically affect btc too
it will happen but the fundamentals are sound in the us economy so continued stability is possible. We are seeing a bit of a correction lately and increased bond yields will take money out of the market if bond yields surpass dividends. At some point the US market will pay attention to US debt but it doesn't seem to be much of a concern at this point. Btc could be viewed as a risk or safe haven. Today the market is down and btc is in its normal realm. A court just ruled that btc can be regulated as a commodity, we need to see how these things shake out. I put up a post a while ago about btc being in an s-curve which could mean it will have growth along with its future adoption. Btc could be the new cell phone or computer. Or it could be an Atari. I will hodl some and go for the ride
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:31:17 PM

Well it is highly possible that Bitcoin will hit the $100k mark within the next few years based on some speculators stating that it might reach $50k by end of this year. Most probably they thought of that because of last years huge difference from the start of January till December of 2017. Their target was just $10k-$12k but it hit the $20k mark; that's over what they expected. So let's just wait and see in the next coming months and let the market do the talking.
gajebo

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:34:01 PM

All can happen in the crypto world, including bitcoin that reaches 100k, but when its time will happen, nobody will know. and may still need a very long time for bitcoin to reach 100k, my prediction, maybe for 50k bitcoin will achieve it in the near future.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:09:58 PM

I think this prediction is true , a time willl come that bitcoin will hit 100k. This will possible soon as the rate of the invest in bitcoin go high. Because the rate of the bitcoin is directly depend on the rate of the invest in the bitcoin. If the rate of the bitcoin invest go very high then this value 100k is achievable value in the 2 or 3 year.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:14:15 PM

Hey guys I want your opinion on this prediction. Seems legit to me. Bitcoin is always growing in the long term.
Why not hit even this year 50K.
Here is the link https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/915882/bitcoin-price-prediction-cryptocurrency-bull-run-latest-stock-market-sell-off
Counter question. If bitcoin does not reach this amount, will you be very upset? Just better not to entertain much illusion.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:49:57 AM

50k yes, but not 100k. 100k is exaggerated. Not this year, not next year, not anytime soon. All hell will let loose if BTC price does get to 100k. 20k caused a lot of uproar not to talk of 100k. Im not even sure 100k will happen

I had read in an article that bitcoin will reach 60k usd but we will experience another dip. when we are talking the long term investment then we should keep hodling our bitcoin . I haven't read 100k usd ,.only 60k usd. if that will happen then only hodlers will rejoice and be paid for waiting for the right time to sell.
Yes, I think too that there is still another dip to come before bitcoin soars high. Rise and fall are two sides of a coin, for a market to stay healthy and new investors to come, it is necessary that it dips a bit below before rising again. When people talk about long term holdings, bitcoin is the first one that comes to their mind as bitcoin has proved itself worthy in the past years and has always recovered from the greatest dips to rise again to all new time highs.
23john23

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:52:59 AM

Is it true? From what I've heard bitcoin is on a downfall right now. Is it because people are finally becoming aware of bitcoin or it is because of the internal politics happening in the international scene?

magmar

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:00:31 AM

Hey guys I want your opinion on this prediction. Seems legit to me. Bitcoin is always growing in the long term.
Here is the link https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/915882/bitcoin-price-prediction-cryptocurrency-bull-run-latest-stock-market-sell-off

That will be so much impossible especially this kind of time where the bitcoins are falling in the market and they are not rising constantly which gives me some thoughts that the bitcoins will have a very very low priceand in that sense if bitcoins are having a hard time regaining their price this March 100k is not gonna be a fact before the year ends because there are a just a short amount of time before the year ends and still the bitcoins are just varying into the ranged of 9-11k so it is hard to be a 100k
Litzy Halminton

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:13:35 AM

maybe but at least 5 years next
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:30:42 AM

I am optimistic when it comes to bitcoin but to reach 100k or even 50k is too exaggerated I think and this will not happen without any developments with bitcoin. If the Lightning Network is not yet released then there is no reason that bitcoin will reach this kind of price. All of us know that bitcoin has many problems already and that is the reason why bitcoin is for the long term. As long as there are no developments with bitcoin, it will not reach this price.
Yes, there were many reason that caused the crypto market to crash, but I think one as a suitable reason for bitcoin that is the issue with its transaction speed, scalability and the transaction fee issue. Not before long, the transactions of people were even stuck for more than 14 days and the transaction fees soared high between 13 dollars to 33 dollars that created quite much nuisance in the minds of people for bitcoin.

Scalability is also one of the great reason that is holding bitcoin back. It is just able to process 6 transactions per second and that is quite less if we are thinking about mass adoption for bitcoin.
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:37:47 AM

By the end of 2017 bitcoin looked much healthier than now (price reached 20k) now we are 50% down. There is no more hype like before, and fud is more common. Lot of negative news around btc, different hacks on exchanges so we will be happy with 15K at the end of 2018. To me this looks like a year of bear......downtrend is going to continue.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:43:19 AM

Yeah, maybe 100k. But I do not give a chance. The market is really bad for about 5 months.
I have a lot of coin on my hands. I hope it is 100k and I am rich.
The global world will not allow it.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:49:16 AM

Well it is difficult to say or predict when it comes to bitcoin price, but with the level of positive growth that we witness recently I think bitcoin price will heat $50k before the end of this year 2018.
Viscera

Activity: 660

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:51:29 AM

No one Knows but I still believe on decentralization there are money that is not shown in the market. There will be a money that will pour in the market. Some government has a hidden wealth, one day you'll see the whole market capitalization.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:58:07 AM

Well it is difficult to say or predict when it comes to bitcoin price, but with the level of positive growth that we witness recently I think bitcoin price will heat $50k before the end of this year 2018.
launched bitcoin futures trading contracts last year. The move was seen as a way to get more institutional investors involved in the cryptocurrency.But trading got off to a light start. More institutions will get on board over time, but it won't happen quickly. The price of bitcoin will grow with time.
majest3

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:04:54 AM

A couple of years ago a return on investment of 10% per year was considered great, now all people talk about is 10X, 100X or 1000X. Personally l would be happy if l could double my money in 12 months, that would be amazing. so if it finishes the year at $20000 l would be ecstatic.

DeepOnion - Tor integrated - 100% anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! <===​  (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1620543)
nickmax

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:08:38 AM

Everything is possible! According to John Mcafee, bitcoin will cost $ 1,000,000 in 2020 and this is its lowest level, the top level is $ 100,000,000. And he is absolutely sure of it. This crazy assumption can be true!
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:16:08 AM

Everything is possible! According to John Mcafee, bitcoin will cost $ 1,000,000 in 2020 and this is its lowest level, the top level is $ 100,000,000. And he is absolutely sure of it. This crazy assumption can be true!

This amount is far far away from the current price of bitcoin but as you said everything is possible in cypto world and all of us hoping this price can reach in that year but right now the price are falling down because of the valume decrease more people are doing panic selling or afraid of bitcoin crash.
Mersterious

Activity: 225
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:27:43 AM

i think I am optimistic when it comes to bitcoin but to reach 100k or even 50k is too exaggerated I think and this will not happen without any developments with bitcoin. If the Lightning Network is not yet released then there is no reason that bitcoin will reach this kind of price. All of us know that bitcoin has many problems already and that is the reason why bitcoin is for the long term. As long as there are no developments with bitcoin, it will not reach this price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: