Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:27:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] AETERNUM.IO:Science and Intellectual Property driven ICO🔥  (Read 12586 times)
Bitlats (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:43:14 PM

Why You Should Invest in Aeternum Today

World’s First Science and Intellectual Property driven ICO!

The Best Time to Start Investing is today!

There is never a better time to start investing than today. The earlier you start investing, the better it is in the long run. Let me put things to perspective. A bullish market will always yield profits. A bearish market is one to be greatly optimistic of as well. When the price of a coin is low, or when it is newly established is the best time to invest in it. If you believe in a project, why hold back? You waiting for a period of time could seriously hamper your prospects of maximizing profits off a small or large investment. Imagine investing in Bitcoin when it was first established. The price of one Bitcoin is over 6000 USD in today’s market! People bought pizzas for 10,000 Bitcoins in 2010! Gauge the potential of a project and establish its authenticity. Once you are convinced with the prospects of its future and functioning, take the plunge. It is a ship worth sailing. Aeternum is a crypto coin you must consider investing in!

The Best Crowdfunding Platform — GoFundScience

While there are several noteworthy crowdfunding platforms today, none compare to the services provided by GoFundScience. Crowdfunding bridges the gap between a potential artist, entrepreneur or project and an interested investor. If your work is of repute, a pool of investors can invest in you and allow for your development. GoFundScience is the jack of all trades and serves science. You can now get your projects and start-ups funded at GoFundScience! The also serve a humanitarian purpose and fund over 1.5 million charities around the world. All this is possible through the Aeternum Fund.

Why You Should Invest in Aeternum Today

Our mission is to empower people to unite around ideas that matter to them and make those ideas come to life. Aeternum is the world’s first science and intellectual property driven ICO. The centrepiece of our ecosystem consists of deep science projects and start-ups in the fields of financial technology, biotechnology, nanotechnology, information technology and artificial intelligence. We intend on empowering these start-ups with the financial push they need. Our goal is to create a platform which will allow individuals the world over with the opportunity to invest in the intellectual property rights of scientists around the world.

While IPOs presented a viable option a few years ago, ICOs are the norm of today. Crowdfunding is our instrument of investment. We intend on maximizing the value of the investment pool and giving our affiliated start-ups with the financial push they deserve. Our investors can invest in the offered pool and cannot choose an individual project to invest in. Aeternum users have voting powers though, and will be able to vote for projects we should invest in first. All projects will be screened to determine their viability and credibility in the long run. We also plan on raising money for over 1.5 million charities with personal fundraisers, events, races and corporate philanthropy.

The use of blockchain technology will ensure full transparency of investments made. Smart contracts will ensure that all qualified partners have their say in reviewing and approving applicants that want to contribute to and join the ecosystem. You can also sell your membership via our affiliated exchange, or at our finance application as our token serves as a proof of membership to the Aeternum Fund. Here is how you can invest in the Aeternum Fund:

BitLats is a new cryptocurrency, backed by science-based start-ups and their intellectual property. This is creating an increasing demand for the cryptocurrency which has led an increase in its value. Our platform is open to everyone willing to reap returns off deep science-based project realization. Invest in our projects through BitLats. You will receive an appropriate amount of Aeternum tokens and reap a return on investment as our affiliated projects and ecosystem grow. Smart City is the physical ecosystem for the development of these projects. All goods and service exchanges will be made through this platform by using BitLats. For more details visit our website.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYTkSCexWFk

Click on the above mentioned link to learn more about the Aeternum token and why should invest in it today!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:00:09 PM

I understand you @Bitlats, thanks for the information. You can not repeat it, more.  Grin
I am interested in how the development is going, specifically this project. What news from the AETERNUM team we can see today.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:20:42 AM

What Makes Aeternum Stand Out From The Rest!
https://medium.com/@coinbitlats/what-makes-aeternum-stand-out-from-the-rest-ef7972f29cc3
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:16:57 AM

Why You Should Invest In Aeternum Straight Away!
https://medium.com/@coinbitlats/why-you-should-invest-in-aeternum-straight-away-dd06a5d41a86

Let’s face it, cryptocurrency is a bearish market to say the least. Investors jump into pools of potential investing options when the prices of viable crypto assets plunge, to ensure that they reap benefits when those assets hits a bullish market. Why stick to this trend when you can instead invest in a viable option when its price is at its lowest? Investing early is indeed the key to financial success. Let me make it simple for you. If you start investing early, your potential for growth is higher. It is all about investing at the right time, and now is the best time to invest in Aeternum, the world’s first science and intellectual property driven ICO! When it comes to the stock market and cryptocurrency, it is always better to invest when the price of a coin is at its lowest. You gain a higher profit margin each time the value of the coin escalates.

Let me put this thought into perspective. The price of Bitcoin was 0.008 USD on the 17th of May, 2010. Its value rose to 0.08 USD on the 22nd of May, 2010. Those who invested five days prior to its rise reaped a profit of 900% in five days! Gauge the potential of a coin and its affiliated project and make an investment decision when its price is low. You can invest a small sum of money when the value of a coin is low and gain huge profits in a period of time. You may invest a large sum of money in the same coin a few months or years later yet yield a small profit margin. The price of Aeternum (ALF) currently stands at 0.02 Euros. Who knows where it will be in a couple years? Take the plunge when the price is at its lowest to minimize the possibility of risk and to reap maximum benefits!
Xkaliber

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:23:30 AM

science-based blockchain projects are very rare, but maybe Aeternum can be a project pioneer for others,
I'm optimistic that Aetrenum reaches its softcap at least,
good luck for you.
CryptoStills

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

http://www.cryptostills.com

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:20:22 AM

Aeternum is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Silver podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

CryptoStills (http://cryptostills.com/)
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:47:24 AM

Why You Should Invest In Aeternum Straight Away!
https://medium.com/@coinbitlats/why-you-should-invest-in-aeternum-straight-away-f3ce5553d0ef
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:30:00 AM

What Makes GoFundScience Special?

Our mission is to empower people to unite around ideas that matter to them and make those ideas come to life. Aeternum is the world’s first science and intellectual property driven ICO. The centrepiece of our ecosystem consists of deep science projects and start-ups in the fields of financial technology, biotechnology, nanotechnology, information technology and artificial intelligence. We intend on empowering these start-ups with the financial push they need. Our goal is to create a platform which will allow individuals the world over with the opportunity to invest in the intellectual property rights of scientists around the world.

Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:14:05 PM

Hi guys.
When do you plan to get on coinmarketcap? I think this is a meaningful step for any project. And even more so for such useful as AETERNUM. In addition, it will be the green flag for many crypto-enthusiasts. Don't you think so?
mashutka444

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:45:26 AM

The project is one of a kind, which will allow individual investors to invest in IPRs of scientists around the world. This will give a certain impetus to the community of scientists and inventors, will benefit the whole world!
harimauagam

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:56:00 AM

whether running a project needs a struggle and it is certain that even if it fails it will be a lot of people to regret it and make a decision to invest in eth or btc.
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:32:34 AM

AeternumWhat Makes Aeternum a Viable Investment Option?
Let’s face it, cryptocurrency is a bearish market to say the least. Investors jump into pools of potential investing options when the prices of viable crypto assets plunge, to ensure that they reap benefits when those assets hits a bullish market. Why stick to this trend when you can instead invest in a viable option when its price is at its lowest? Investing early is indeed the key to financial success. Let me make it simple for you. If you start investing early, your potential for growth is higher. Aeternum is dedicated to providing start-ups with the financial support they need to begin their development process. We are the world’s first science and intellectual property driven ICO. https://medium.com/@coinbitlats/what-makes-aeternum-a-viable-investment-option-b0f6a7fedabb
semsyor

Activity: 365
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:49:08 PM

Kriptobt1

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:37:25 PM

Where Are We At with Aeternum and GoFundScience?
https://medium.com/@coinbitlats/where-are-we-at-with-aeternum-and-gofundscience-778b4ae7ee32?_branch_match_id=542589366174001797

Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:33:22 PM

I am glad to see that the team is working on the development of the projects and collaborates with the Eliér Unique.  An interesting universal project. I think that interested persons should not leave it without attention.
You are planning to do only two stages of public sales, I understand correctly?

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:00:46 PM

Hey. Here are some recent news on the development of the project:
Press release
On January 25 and 26, 2019, the Aeternum team, with the participation of the Science Foundation, held the first round of negotiations with partners from the Vailes Energy. The meeting discussed the creation of its own blockchain, as well as the direction in which the technology will be involved.
The parties agreed on the principles of cooperation and the preliminary timing of the activation of the test version.
Watch for further information.

Press service Aeternum
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 07:56:16 AM

I have seen this thread for the past few months, there is no update on the progress of the AETERNUM project and the news is also not shown here, in my opinion it is not very good because it will make doubts for the members of Aeternum, so for the Aeternum team to improve

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Tatsiana07

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:54:33 PM

I have seen this thread for the past few months, there is no update on the progress of the AETERNUM project and the news is also not shown here, in my opinion it is not very good because it will make doubts for the members of Aeternum, so for the Aeternum team to improve
I don't like it either. This is a pretty interesting project. I understand that now is a difficult time for any new project, and perhaps the team is faced with some difficulties here. But I am confident that the community has the right to know about the current status of the development of the project. The team should be more active in communicating with the community.

eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 07:27:02 AM

I don't like it either. This is a pretty interesting project. I understand that now is a difficult time for any new project, and perhaps the team is faced with some difficulties here. But I am confident that the community has the right to know about the current status of the development of the project. The team should be more active in communicating with the community.
very true, this project has been running for almost a year, and until now I have not been able to see the products they have launched until now, the community really needs a response from the aeternum development team so that people know what has been developed in the aeternum

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:37:24 PM

very true, this project has been running for almost a year, and until now I have not been able to see the products they have launched until now, the community really needs a response from the aeternum development team so that people know what has been developed in the aeternum
Yes, there is definitely not enough feedback from the team. It is really interesting to find out not only what they have done, but also the current status of the project and the nearest plans. I think it would be wise to provide such information in order to maintain contact with the community.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"