Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:16:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Crypto coin should I buy and hold for 1 year?  (Read 334 times)
ayesha703 (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:22:38 AM

I want to buy a crypto coin. I don't have too much money. I want to invest something like 3k USD. Now I wonder what crypto coin should I buy and hold for almost one year. I want to hold that coin in this year, which is 2018 and I am planning to sell that in upcoming 2019. 2019 will be a big year for me, planning to get married  Cheesy  So please advice me and suggest me to the point.

Many many thanks in advance.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:24:55 AM

bitcoin and bitcoin alone.

I want to hold that coin in this year, which is 2018 and I am planning to sell that in upcoming 2019. 2019 will be a big year for me, planning to get married 

also know that obviously there is a risk in this investment and if you invest $3000 in bitcoin or anything else it may turn into 0 by 2019. the reason can simply be you lost your wallet!

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
StefanPLU

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:40:01 AM

I want to buy a crypto coin. I don't have too much money. I want to invest something like 3k USD. Now I wonder what crypto coin should I buy and hold for almost one year. I want to hold that coin in this year, which is 2018 and I am planning to sell that in upcoming 2019. 2019 will be a big year for me, planning to get married  Cheesy  So please advice me and suggest me to the point.

I put something into Matrix and Pareto, but Bitcoin I think is also a good investment.

Will see if it works out. Just look into projects and people behind it, also articles you can find about it on the Internet or
join the Telegam Groups of those coins.

To inform yourself about those projects you are interested in is the most important first step.
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:41:14 AM

Bitcoin only is a good choice, because first of all bitcoin have a huge community that can support it price, and bitcoin also have a huge investors bitcoin is good for longterm hold, bitcoin helps you to secure your future its up to you my friend, choose wisely.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
bessiebrode007

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:41:27 AM

I think you should try quantstamp too.
Apeshifter42

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:46:07 AM

I want to hold that coin in this year, which is 2018 and I am planning to sell that in upcoming 2019. 2019 will be a big year for me, planning to get married 

also know that obviously there is a risk in this investment and if you invest $3000 in bitcoin or anything else it may turn into 0 by 2019. the reason can simply be you lost your wallet!

Bitcoin and ETH I suggest. If there are any coins that can possibly grow and survive for years it would be the two of them.
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:46:51 AM

i think AION, still dip and u can get 1k coin. potential,u can check their project
bitorama

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:47:03 AM

Bitcoin may be not the most beneficial, but it will be the most stable
topleskacah

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:50:24 AM

Only the choice of Ethereum and Bitcoin, because only these two coins are appropriate, to make long-term investment
If altcoin, it is very risky. I strongly believe that altcoin beliefs are not as big as, believe in Ethereal and Bitcoin
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:52:47 AM

I may not know much but I know arcblock would be a good investment. It's bringing what ethereum brought on 4 years ago, and look at ethereum now. So jump on the gravy train and HODL like your life depends on it (literally). Arcblock brings decentralized hosting of dApps on the cloud with quality and quick access.
glaciercapital

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:53:04 AM

Only the choice of Ethereum and Bitcoin, because only these two coins are appropriate, to make long-term investment
If altcoin, it is very risky. I strongly believe that altcoin beliefs are not as big as, believe in Ethereal and Bitcoin

I think any of the core platforms will do well over the next year, so btc, eth, neo and eos should all do well. I think some of the newer platforms will outperform btc and eth, because they are at much lower bases.

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:56:09 AM

Bitcoin and ETH I suggest. If there are any coins that can possibly grow and survive for years it would be the two of them.

i don't know about ETH is long term but there are a lot of coins that can be very profitable in short term including ETH but in order to successfully pull out a good amount of profit from them you need to be very familiar with the altcoin market and be a trader. and i don't know OP and his rank is low so with the assumption that he is new my suggestion is something that has the least risk.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
eduvacation.net

Activity: 96

Nice Trip With Us

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 10:58:15 AM

If looking at market conditions, the price movement of coins always refers to the price movement of bitcoin so I judge that bitcoin is a decent crypto coin to be resistant in the next few years because the prospects of bitcoin are still very promising to be able to gain an advantage in investing digital assets.

❍ Treon ❍
▐ Utilities payments made  simple ▌
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ████
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:27:09 AM

You should try and see EOS, it has a good fundamental and I think the price of it will go up to $100 until next year.
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:33:51 AM

Bnb,eth,aion,lun and btc because they run already atleast a year with good development so they are highly recommended for long term and choose trusted exchanger also that run for many years by now like binance with no scam history and always check up their site like they always maintenance the site,i also use mercatox but for a few months only.
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:46:38 AM

Bitcoin of course is your best option. Why look for a pump and dump coin when you can rely on Bitcoin.

Joyceshiroor
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:53:29 AM

If you have already thought of investing in cryptocurrency i will suggest you to go for bitcoins because these are more popular and trending coins.
megget

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:12:25 PM

Guys, this guy will marry in a year. I do not know how much he needs for the wedding. Probably more than 15 000 dollars. This means he needs to do X5 in a year. On his place I would spend 1,500$ on: Stratis, Waves, OmiseGo, 0X, RDN. And on another 1500 I would buy bitcoin and etherium 50/50.

PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:20:03 PM

None. You should not buy any crypto currency and hold it for a year simply because the value doesn't reugulary change. There is no crypto that is guarrentied to rise up in a year so just buy anyone and try to figure out it's pattern. For example bitcoin tend to go down in the beginning of the year and rise up afterwards. Still there is no guarantee.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:20:58 PM

much crypto is good enough for an asset that can be stored for a period of one year. but personally my choice will remain on bitcoin and if I can recommend to you you should choose a bitcoin to hold it within a year. I think bitcoin will again have a very good value next year. but all of this is back to your choice because I just give advice so any kind of crypto that you will save start with a study.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆