Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:17:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's happening with ripple?  (Read 391 times)
yasirsidds89 (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 10:31:36 AM

Hello everyone good evening to you and have a nice day...
I am so excited about ripple but now unfortunately its down trend amazed me..!
Do you guys know anything about ripple why its going down as the other's are keep going up i believe in their project but just today m so curious about its chart on trading platform...
Any thoughts on this ?
JRDuran

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:31:00 AM

Do you guys know anything about ripple why its going down as the other's are keep going up i believe in their project but just today m so curious about its chart on trading platform...
Any thoughts on this ?
What I know base on the information read about this altcoin is so impressive and so good for investment. Sounds like you bought it while the price is more than one dollar, and all I can say for you is just stick in your saying "patience is the key of success in crypto world"
Kuhner99

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:32:13 AM

You just have to wait, at this moment a lot of cryptos went down! I personally wouldnt panic sell!
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:33:40 AM

What can you expect to a centralized coin? Manipulation.
Many are selling it and the co-owner of it doesn't care about it's investors because he only cares about his profit so he's one of the richest person in the world now.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:34:39 AM

Any thoughts on this ?

Probably it is still correction after big growth of Ripple. I think Ripple is one of the best coins at the market and its price also depends on market speculations

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:37:31 AM

Any thoughts on this ?
I think it is a chance in the new investor to want invest or buying it. Banks support the ripple so that the others want to low it for many investor coming.but now it is starting to rise again and let's accept it in our self because we know that the digital currency or cryptos are fluctuating always they don't be at stable price they depend on the market and in the government if they allowed it
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:06:07 PM

I think not only ripple who experienced this, there are still many alt that have not recovered from the correction.
We should know that many payment providers sign up to use ripples and we have to wait.
https://ripple.com/category/insights/news/
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:07:34 PM

The 1-o-1 of crypto

The absurdness of XRP

Other Facts:
  • Fact is xrp genesis ledger is Number 32570 and not Number 0. Loosing part of the data is possible on a databases not blockchains.
  • Fakt is over 50% of circulating supply got released on August 2014 at a key stroke and price or volume did not move.
  • Fact is that the circulating supply has decreased from time to time (laughable).
  • Fact is bribery is rampant at Ripple Inc as the company gifts XRP's to partners, friends, banks....
  • Fact is over 80% of coins are not freely available to trade.
  • Fact is a handful of entities hold 80% of all xrp
  • Fact, Ripple Inc has contingency plan to become a software company if xrp fails
  • Fact is xrp Marketcap is wrong
  • Fact, Banks dont need xrp and create there one DLT based database token. (Project Ubin)
  • Fact, it is 100% centralized as one company and one company only controls the XRP sales
  • Fact, it is not a coin
  • Fact, contractual agreements only affect Ripple Inc and have nothing to do with xrp.
  • Fact, from Ripples technical operations a single xrp works as well as 100 000 000 000 xrp
  • Fact, it has been hacked in the past
  • Fact, the criminals have been previously been fined (you cant fine a blockchain)
  • Fact, XRP carries to much heavy overheads in form of Ripple Manager bonuses at the expense of xrp security (how much was spent on xrp security last financial year?)
  • Fact, Ripple Inc. investors live i expensive New York areas, XRP investors in the slums paying for the Ripple Manager bonuses
  • Fact, Ripple Inc. uses a known criminal as advisor („Karl-Theodor Maria Nikolaus Johann Jacob Philipp Franz Buhl-Freiherr von und zu Guttenberg“)
  • Fact is legal eagles swirling as a central point of congregated money can be found and Ripple Inc left open lots of options  

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
yasirsidds89 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:31:06 PM

Any thoughts on this ?
What I know base on the information read about this altcoin is so impressive and so good for investment. Sounds like you bought it while the price is more than one dollar, and all I can say for you is just stick in your saying "patience is the key of success in crypto world"
of course but i just want to get some inside of it as in this platform there are brilliant and more knowledgeable persons who can give you advice or either some interesting information patience is the key but don't stop gaining knowledge from others as what they know you might not be known.
and i didn't buy when it was 3 usd :p i bought it when it was 0.23, 0.24 & 0.22 Smiley
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:37:05 PM

if i were you i'll just hodl for awhile and observe. the market is down all crytp are down trend. let's finish this feb month and make a come back.

aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:40:55 PM

Any thoughts on this ?

Ripple is abomination of crypto-currency. Centralized.
If you look the graph for past 70 days, you will see that smart money pumped and smart money dumped it. The negative tendency was expected. XRP went from 10B to 120B.
yasirsidds89 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:43:32 PM

if i were you i'll just hodl for awhile and observe. the market is down all crytp are down trend. let's finish this feb month and make a come back.
'
Actually buddy i didn't mention it that m selling m holding so many coins and i never sell any coin in loss.
i posted this just to gain some knowledge which i might not have Smiley
any ways thanks for your comment bro.. Smiley
KinDzaDza

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:54:11 PM

Ripple fell because all the crypto-currencies became cheaper. It seems now the fall has stopped.
Let's hope that there will be an upward trend now.
yasirsidds89 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 02:59:00 PM

Ripple fell because all the crypto-currencies became cheaper. It seems now the fall has stopped.
yeah it started already hope it won't fall again as there will be correction after some upward movements..
Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:02:45 PM

Ripple is a bankers coin, made for speculations only. I hope it will dip right to the hell where it belongs. The main point of cryptocurrency is decentralization but Ripple are destroying it.
CryptoCY3366

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:05:09 PM

Besides it being a centralized piece of shit coin idk whats going on. Crypto is about decentralization ripple is trying to work with all the big banks if thats what your into join the ripple fan boy club there is plenty of them....

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1760267
DeepOnion - Tor Integrated - 100% Anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Team NOW! <===
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 03:14:24 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 04:53:01 PM by JuniAiko

There are other coins that have some level of centrality but were useful, and/or doesn't compromise security by allowing any nodes taking absolute control.
E.g. BTC (in terms of mining shares) or XLM (in terms of who can run the nodes; although distribute cloud nodes, ran on personal computers/mobiles, can also be a possibility in the future).

Ripple on the other hand is completely and utterly centralized to the extreme; where the company itself runs the node -- where you have to trust them.
I see no diff with say putting your coins on an exchange, etc. in this instance.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
paukerin

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:18:32 PM

I was never a fan of XRP in the first place but I also suggest, don't panic sell. Why it is falling? I cant really say but maybe big investors just took their profits while they could and ran.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1626250
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:19:36 PM

Ripple is a joke. It's not even a cryptocurrency, its' centralized and connected to big bankers, STAY AWAY
mvplol

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:22:13 PM

Ripple should have a great year. It's still in the top 5 without the coinbase advantage. Hell it took second place recently on just a coinbase rumour.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: