Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:04:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's happening with ripple?  (Read 394 times)
ryjin1007

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:12:19 AM

Ripple is starting to get pump from to the dips im hoping this will continue until she back at $3 or even more. and right now the price are stable at $1 maybe you should ride the wave for extra bucks
maxbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:26:32 AM

As soon as you panic sell, the next day it will probably go up! That's how it's been working with these alts Smiley
PaPog

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:14:45 AM

Ripple is increasing rapidly today,
it's very good to see. unfortunately, i sold half of my ripple 2 weeks ago,
i really think that i have to invest more ripple, base on my analyzation, ripple will reach $2 soon.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:19:13 PM

Hello everyone good evening to you and have a nice day...
I am so excited about ripple but now unfortunately its down trend amazed me..!
Do you guys know anything about ripple why its going down as the other's are keep going up i believe in their project but just today m so curious about its chart on trading platform...
Any thoughts on this ?
A lot of coins been hurting because of the new rules that the government are trying to enforce. Just wait with your coins and get your reward months from now.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
yasirsidds89 (OP)

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 08:19:40 PM

Ripple is increasing rapidly today,
it's very good to see. unfortunately, i sold half of my ripple 2 weeks ago,
i really think that i have to invest more ripple, base on my analyzation, ripple will reach $2 soon.
Don't worry you can buy in dips buddy Wink
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 04:13:17 PM

Now we can't imagine that which coin will up in the crypto market in my thinking you should invest in ripple coin now then you can get lot of gain from this coin.

Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:16:14 PM

I feel ripple is a good coin to deal. Although i bought it when it was high and i believe that a time is coming that it will gain back its position and rise beyond it.
I will hold for as long as possible until it get there.
bongiu

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:18:40 PM

Don't let the current charts make you feel down. Ripple and many other altcoins are still healing from the terrible correction that happened recently. It's the perfect time to buy big altcoins such as XRP, BTC, ETH; especially XRP given its versatility.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:20:37 PM

And what do you think can happen with a coin that has nothing to do with crypto-currencies? Personally, I think that maybe she will have to leave us. I do not want to offend anyone, but I think that Ripple will have a different future.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:21:39 PM

Ripple is not the only coin being affected at the moment. The present market is generally affect. Despite seeing some coins or altcoins have escalated, the rise not that much. The time of plunge for mist of these coins is almost over. There are better days ahead.
efey399

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:24:26 PM

There are many altcoins in the crypto money market. there is a continuous cash input and output. As the volume of money increases, new coins are formed. One of these ripple. ripple is growing and getting stronger.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 04:29:39 PM

And what do you think can happen with a coin that has nothing to do with crypto-currencies? Personally, I think that maybe she will have to leave us. I do not want to offend anyone, but I think that Ripple will have a different future.
Nothing to do with crypto currencies? Ripple is a great technology in blockchain some countries are adapting this ripple as a good currency as well, just like Indonesia they embracing Ripple to their country. For me i believed on XRP i hold it now in my portfolio hoping that by next month it will bouncing back again in the market. Maybe Ripple now facing a big problem due to price decreased but besides on that i strongly believed on XRP currency.
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:25:20 PM

Hello everyone good evening to you and have a nice day...
I am so excited about ripple but now unfortunately its down trend amazed me..!
Do you guys know anything about ripple why its going down as the other's are keep going up i believe in their project but just today m so curious about its chart on trading platform...
Any thoughts on this ?
I am warning you if you are a holder of ripple go read all the papers because it is a CENTRALIZED cryptocurrency which is not meant to be with Cryptos .
cryptos are design to be decentralized and peer to peer , I should recommend to go find a exit point because I know it will have a huge affect if the people behind this will move. be careful
I hold 100k units of this and I immediately sell all mine at 3$ hehe . go get out of that crypto and invest in other
SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:27:06 PM

I think investing in ripple is not a good idea, since it reached its peak, now banks use this coin and they do not need high volatility to ensure transactions  Sad
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 12:44:32 PM

First of all, all coins are in downtrend, Ripple is included. And it is worst for Ripple since their co-founder left, and now focus on Stellar project. Then it result on slow development on Ripple platform and their marketing, but Ripple is strong since it backed up.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: