Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:57:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price multiplying 30-40 times in near future?  (Read 307 times)
Adsily

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 04:00:51 PM

it could rise tremendously by the end of the year
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:14:01 PM

BITCOIN price could reach 30 to 40 times of its current value, according to co-founder of the Gemini Exchange Cameron Winklevoss.  Statement of the CEO if proves true; it will make investors millionaire.   Can it be true? so much increase?

I think the rise of bitcoin to 40x is an excessive prediction. Although bitcoin has the potential to continue to increase its price, but for 40x it seems like impossible in the near future.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
sakib.bro

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:25:23 PM

it's very hard to say that but sure it  will increase much further
by the i also determined that bitcoin will increase in future Smiley
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:57:08 AM

BITCOIN price could reach 30 to 40 times of its current value, according to co-founder of the Gemini Exchange Cameron Winklevoss.  Statement of the CEO if proves true; it will make investors millionaire.   Can it be true? so much increase?

Probably he has a secret task — to push people buying more and more Bitcoins. LOL. Seriously, I do not believe that such a growth is possible, especially in the nearest time.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:00:53 AM

it has already multiplied who knows how much 50000 times maybe? the starting price was lower than 1 cent and the ATH is nearly $20000 and we are not even at the mass adoption stage yet.
30-40 times in "future" is nothing. bitcoin is on the rise and even though at times like this we see some drops, these are opportunities to pick up some more before the rise continues and it keeps the market healthy.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:18:50 AM

30-40 times increasing? I doubt about it but im new in this world crypto currency than the expert that in this circle, ofcourse we always optimistist with bitcoin price in the future

Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:09:43 PM

it could rise tremendously by the end of the year
Yes it is expected and most of popular bitcoin traders and investors are saying that price of bitcoin will increase at the end of this year and the same I do think I can see the future of bitcoin as bright as we want to invest right now and wait till the end of 2018, I am sure right now people have started to buy and hold for long time but it is must to wait long to have proper investment.
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:16:35 PM

You have to understand where they're coming from. Those guys are very bullish about bitcoin since day one because they are a bag holder of it so they will says anything that will push the price to go even further so that their investment will grow.

Well bitcoin has already made ordinary people millionaire by investing on it specially the early adopters so, definitely I say its already happened. However, as far as how much will it grow in the future. No one can say for certain.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Brito

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:05:38 PM

It is very difficult to say what will happen to Bitcoin, especially to predict its price.
But this year I think it will be a maximum of x5.

zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:40:12 PM

You know what, those two are not just a millionaire they are both billionaire of bitcoin however, due to the recent decline of price the title could been removed to them, I just don't knew if they invest additional bitcoins to their portfolio after the recent dip. Another one is that those two owned gemini which is a trading platform for bitcoin only as I recall. Thus they want to broadcast that the price will skyrocket and encouraged to trade with them.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:40:48 PM

In theory, this may happen, but honestly, it is unlikely to happen, I think.
But the crypto market is so unpredictable that no one can predict what will happen.  Huh

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:43:15 PM

A 30-40x increase from current prices would mean more than 250,000 per bitcoin. That is a lot and not very likely to happen in the near future. In the longer run though, a rise like that can happen, but I wouldn't count on it happening this year.

You know what, those two are not just a millionaire they are both billionaire of bitcoin however, due to the recent decline of price the title could been removed to them, I just don't knew if they invest additional bitcoins to their portfolio after the recent dip. Another one is that those two owned gemini which is a trading platform for bitcoin only as I recall. Thus they want to broadcast that the price will skyrocket and encouraged to trade with them.

You are probably right in that they are trying to attract more attention with these claims to promote their own platform and increase their earnings through trading fees. Not that I mind, as it will only increase the amount of people that know about bitcoin!
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:43:31 PM

Of course you can. Did the rise in the price of bitcoin over the past 8 years does not tell you anything? This is strange, even very strange Cheesy
Dfinest

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:50:31 PM

I doubt this will happen in the near future, it's a very wild expectation. Not that it would make me sad, but i don't think it's a realistic forecast.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:52:21 PM

Looking at the current position of bitcoin, it's hard to believe the price will be 30-40 times higher. And some have a point in not believing this prediction from Winklevoss, because these brothers have an interest in an increasing price. But if bitcoin would reach 20K this year again, that would already be great.

Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:56:01 PM

It is possible that bitcoins prices will be 30-40 times in near future as the supply of bitcoins is limited it will be quite valuable and also that bitcoins are very volatile and unstable.But it would take lot of years to reach this level but also bitcoins are highly unpredictable so who knows it might happen sooner.
johnine

Activity: 246
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:29:25 PM

It is not impossible for  Bitcoin to multiply 30 to 40 times in the near future, since Bitcoin is attracting attention all over the world and becoming popular for investors. However the negative side is that Bitcoin is limited and nowadays there's too many people aspiring to become successful by mining. So if the bitcoin is limited and there's a lot of miners it'll​ be hard to earn more unlike when bitcoin is only starting.
donalfonso

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:35:29 PM

Well you did not define near future, but theres so much awareness about bitcoin now. from my little experience its difficult for assets to have astronomical rise like that when so many people are aware and waiting to make money from it especially within a short period of time. Bitcoin will rise but it will be little marginal increases over a period of time.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:39:18 PM

Yes it could be possible, because I myself believe on technology that's why we are here, Crypto space are people who believe in their self. If this guys believe before they invested here in bitcoin it's possible that it will change everything just like what happened to facebook. It bubbles up in the year 2008 up until present so there's possible it will increase more than our expectation.
andreijoaquin

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:46:03 PM

As I am making my research about bitcoin I've seen that it has a potential to appreciate as high as 200%, and it really happens few months ago so I have no doubt that in later years we will be having a 30-40 times value of bitcoin, besides the demand continue to increase while the supply is fix and limited, there's no way to support the demand but only thru increase value of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: