Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:25:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: From stock market trading shift to crypto trading  (Read 248 times)
ralph_0608 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:05:30 AM

Hi guys I know there are some crypto trader who trade on stock marker before  any difference from the 2? Me i do stock trading before but due to limited time on trading per day I shift full time in crypto trading which has a 24/7 trading sched with no noon break  no holidays and week ends. The risk here is very high compared to stock market trading but the opportunity to earn here is way to high also.

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:35:30 AM

Stock market trading was well regulated and volatility is not that risky compared here in crypto market but still the approach is the same always know what are you investing for to ensure  that you are not investing in a garbage coins

yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 11:50:16 AM

Crypto trading is fast pace compared to stock trading. The income opportunity is high in crypto trading compared to stock trading because there is not much volatility in stock trading compared to crypto. Movement in crypto for one week maybe one year already in stocks because of the volatility. You need to have higher capital in stocks for you to have huge gains because movements are small whereas in crypto even if you have small capital, you still have a chance to have high profit especially if you were able to ride a coin to the moon. It is more risky in crypto compared to stocks because you have insurance in stocks while in crypto you don't have because it is not regulated.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:55:14 PM

Hi guys I know there are some crypto trader who trade on stock marker before  any difference from the 2? Me i do stock trading before but due to limited time on trading per day I shift full time in crypto trading which has a 24/7 trading sched with no noon break  no holidays and week ends. The risk here is very high compared to stock market trading but the opportunity to earn here is way to high also.

The biggest difference I found during my transition was that technical analyze is not applicable to any altcoin, except ETH maybe... Because most of the coins have very small overall cap and could be easily manipulated by any group with resources.

So be careful and don't over-trust your analyses.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:24:21 PM

Crypto trading is very different from stock market trading. Crypto trading is pure speculation and there is no analysis that could predict the price of the coin in future. So you gotta be careful and invest in coins only in which you think will definitely rise in future. Apart from that you must also keep in mind that the money invested in crypto is at high risk and you might loose all of it at once if you don't trade properly.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:46:53 PM

Yes most of the stock market traders are getting crazy nowadays about crypto trading as the time needed to make profits is very less in cryptos when compared to stock market trading.Also,the profit is very high.Its a newly introduced market and hence it has more scope.

Trading in stock markets needs huge experience and more analysis to make profits but its very less in crypto trading.Here in cryptos,we could trade 24/7 round the clock.

Cryptos are turning out more millionaires nowadays and so crypto trading would be much preferred in future.
aceptamosbitcoin2

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:06:18 PM

The biggest difference I found during my transition was that technical analyze is not applicable to any altcoin, except ETH maybe... Because most of the coins have very small overall cap and could be easily manipulated by any group with resources.

ATTENTION

the user aceptamosbitcoin stole the user account in this forum.

You are using my name account.

I am already taking the necessary steps to be able to recover my account again.

Please ignore your comments or your signature is a scam.
ralph_0608 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:31:11 PM

I agree alt coins with less market cap can be easily pump + Hype and speculation with trader sentiments can make its price surge to even several folds of its ICO or introductory price. As we are experiencing bearish season for crypto market expect  lot of newbies who entered last November and December may loss their investment considering during those time most alt coin and bitcoin were registering all time high.

Ausgewielt

Activity: 453

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:32:31 PM

Many people are doing it thats why nasdaq will make something diffetent that related with cryptocurrency on thwir business.  Many people who shifted to crypto trading are only speculative trader, they see the bigger chance for them in cryptocurrency market. Cryptocurrency's volatility also give chance to anyone to become rich in a sort term.

marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:37:25 PM

That's right our analysis couldn't be trusted by yourself alone, you needed to have sorts of good advises from reliable sources with regards to trading analysis. Unlike with stock markets the environment really differs from crypto trading, because the currency value was much more volatile compare with stock market assets value. But if you look closely how crypto coins trading did a good future in terms of holding long terms I certainly believe that it will bring good results that may change everyone's lives.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:40:31 PM

Some people say that the fundamentals are the same between the stock market and cryptocurrency trading. If so, then the transition to crypto trading should be easy and probably a wise move with all of the volatility.

It makes since because prices for both types of trading are dependent largely on human tendency and emotions in terms of psychological resistance and support levels.
preditor422

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:03:12 PM

Look Crypto trading is totally different concept all together.I agree with you that it doesn't have any limit of time but it has some limits in terms of different countries,exchanges and the uncertainty of the market.There no study that predict the market of crypto currencies.Though it is one of the most profitable market but still it is very risky for the newcomers.Choose wisely were you want to invest and follow the trends
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:49:54 PM

Yep, volatility is the big difference of stock market trading and crypto currency trading. In just short period of time you can gain or lose a high percentage for profit. Values of cryptos are changing 24/7, changes a lot even between an hour or a day. Very high risk for a beginner.
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:50:07 PM

The two markets differ in 2 main features .

1- Volatility : Cryptocurrencies are crazy volatile compared to stocks . That will give you the chance to make crazy amounts of profits if you are lucky enough ,but ofcourse with any high rewards comes a great risk . As much as you can make tremendous amounts of profits you could lose large amount of money if you are not careful.

2- Security and Insurance : We could all agree that the stock market is way more safer than the crypto exchanges . From time to time we hear about an exchange getting hacked and people losing their money for good ,because there is no insurance in cryptocurrencies .

tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 05:08:36 PM

Wow, you raised quite a positive point in here for this that trading is on24X7 unlike stock markets.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:43:51 PM

And that is the cue to change the way you trade.
Go to a higher risk because it can give you a lot higher profit.

Capital is easy for some coins are worth a penny then booms with a dollar a piece. I guess you wont be back to stock trading once you have seen or experienced it.
Welcome to crypto trading Sir.  Grin

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:54:32 PM

The two markets differ in 2 main features .

1- Volatility : Cryptocurrencies are crazy volatile compared to stocks . That will give you the chance to make crazy amounts of profits if you are lucky enough ,but ofcourse with any high rewards comes a great risk . As much as you can make tremendous amounts of profits you could lose large amount of money if you are not careful.

2- Security and Insurance : We could all agree that the stock market is way more safer than the crypto exchanges . From time to time we hear about an exchange getting hacked and people losing their money for good , because there is no insurance in cryptocurrencies .

Your 2 points are valid points. Cryptocurrency trading is not legal in many countries and there are lot's of rules and regulations are there to convert your profit to fiat currency. But Stock trading is legal and no objection from any governament you can trade legally. One more this is in crypto trading more risk high profit and sometimes you will lose your full capital. risk wise Stock trading is good.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:34:06 AM

Crypto trading is very different from stock market trading. Crypto trading is pure speculation and there is no analysis that could predict the price of the coin in future. So you gotta be careful and invest in coins only in which you think will definitely rise in future. Apart from that you must also keep in mind that the money invested in crypto is at high risk and you might loose all of it at once if you don't trade properly.
All market comes with speculation, and as far as I am concerned, the only thing different here is that crypto market is an uncontrolled market which works pretty fine for me. In fact, that is the advantage here to make even more profit from the huge volatility in the long run if you know exactly what you are doing.

About the same principles of trading both in the stock market and crypto market applies anyway, just that a little bit of caution most especially with the movement of bitcoin is necessary which still balls down on your style of trading anyway.
ralph_0608 (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:16:35 AM

Wow, you raised quite a positive point in here for this that trading is on24X7 unlike stock markets.
With the growing popularity of Crypto trading there is no doubt that one day we will saw most of the Stock market trader will shift here and this make Stock market trading dying many trader would prefer 24/7 trading so anytime they can catch the coins they want to buy they don't need to wait for another trading day as what is happening in stock market trading.

Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:32:04 AM

Me i do stock trading before but due to limited time on trading per day I shift full time in crypto trading
Emm, thats the first time I see a person that switch from stocks to crypto just because he has not much time lol. I always thought that stocks are not that time devouring. You are analyzing the market buying stocks and then getting dividends with some  price increase while if you work with crypto you should constantly check your coins.

Technical analysis is easily appliable at least to the most of the first 100 altcoins. They have a decent MC to be resistant to p&d. Just try to track news to know the moment when you should stop trading.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: