Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:47:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the NEO Cryptocurrency Price Jumped More Than 50%  (Read 190 times)
AlexanderPetrex (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:12:48 AM

Price Has Skyrocketed

Prices of top cryptocurrencies are rebounding, and investors are rejoicing. There’s green flashing everywhere. The cryptocurrency markets have finally broken the bad spell and are now in recovery mode. The great crypto market crash of 2018 is officially over.

As I scroll down the list of top 10 cryptocurrencies, there’s one name that catches my eyes. This cryptocurrency saw its price skyrocket more than 50% during the market recovery.

Full Source... https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/neo/neo-cryptocurrency-price-jumped-more-50/
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:21:49 AM

Price Has Skyrocketed

Prices of top cryptocurrencies are rebounding, and investors are rejoicing. There’s green flashing everywhere. The cryptocurrency markets have finally broken the bad spell and are now in recovery mode. The great crypto market crash of 2018 is officially over.

As I scroll down the list of top 10 cryptocurrencies, there’s one name that catches my eyes. This cryptocurrency saw its price skyrocket more than 50% during the market recovery.

Full Source... https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/neo/neo-cryptocurrency-price-jumped-more-50/

I don't think that there is a real recovery at the market... I guess BTC will drop to 6000 once again to make a double bottom pattern or it could go even lower to 5500. About NEO. I like this project. I suppose many players see the real potential and where it can go. It fell a lot so ppl wanted to get in so this is the result and the evidence of its strength.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:30:54 AM

They published a monthly report of January and everything seems optimistic. They had successful meetups and workshop in several cities of Europe and China. They are heading the right way to make NEO the first choice.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

StefanPLU

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:34:15 AM

I am not surprised, NEO is a great Project with lots and lots of potential, all the people that did not get in from the start
are going to buy now, happy days.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:38:59 AM

Price Has Skyrocketed

I don't think that there is a real recovery at the market... I guess BTC will drop to 6000 once again to make a double bottom pattern or it could go even lower to 5500. About NEO. I like this project. I suppose many players see the real potential and where it can go. It fell a lot so ppl wanted to get in so this is the result and the evidence of its strength.

Agreed that it is too early to call a recovery, and agreed that NEO is a great project with great potential for 2018. The price did indeed drop more than it should have relative to other coins, and I was one of the people to take advantage and increase my quantity of NEO. I really think it will go from strength to strength, particularly given the insular nature of much of China's economy.

Dydot

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:44:33 AM

Neo will be one of the best coins in 2018 no doubt. I have been watching the coin market movement closely, It does recover faster. Neo will do well before the end of 2018.

thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:48:36 AM

NEO is a project to watch out for this year, if project continue to line up on its platform to raise fund I can see this growth continues for long term, this is what is driving the price of Ethereum, and NEO is likely to see this kind of grow th also long term
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:51:19 AM

Because everyday we can see a new projects on NEO blockchain and people who understand this invest their money before price is not to high . This year could be a very positive for a NEO cryptocurrency .

emmmmm

Activity: 210

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:53:28 AM

To be honest, I'm not surprised, because the NEO the tokens in Asia is very fire, and on the basis of the NEO project many, NEO is likely to be the next ETH, so when the market began to rebound, NEO has a substantial rise is normal

chiggx

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:55:22 AM

I am happy for all the green but i dont think we are out of the bear market yet, lets hold our horses a bit before we declare the bull run back...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mc_Moneysack

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:04:04 PM

I suppose big investors took the opportunity to buy NEO at a low price during the blood bath. Moreover, the project seems to progress quite well.

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:10:11 PM

Price Has Skyrocketed

NEO is one of the most undervalued coin which has better technology than ethereum,either.of the two has solid platform and community.Neo is a sleeping giant and it is called the chinese ethereum.This is the first coin that i have bought from the bloodbath $90 each and guess what today i am making thousands of dollars from the bloodbath or nightmare we had 2 days ago.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:15:30 PM

Because it fell too much in too less of a time. Also NEO is still very undervalued. I see NEO at the same place where ETH was probably in July last year. Lots of growth is going to happen in terms of development and price for NEO. Also keep a look out for TKY.

auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:16:21 PM

these few months we are preoccupied with bad issues and crash markets. without us knowing there is a lot of great work that neo developers have done.
there are so many reasons why neo can jump higher than others. one of the news sources I often read is here https://neonewstoday.com
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:03:15 PM

Well, the rise in the price of NEO is not surprising. There were many ICOs based on NEO. Many people participated in Thekey, well want to participated (after 7 minutes tokens ended). Therefore, everyone bought NEO for participation. Here the price also grew, as demand increased. The popularity of the coin has rise also, more people are interested and buying. Capitalization is growing = the price increases.
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:06:41 PM

i think in this pump and dump time of bitcoin and alts Neo is the best alt to trade with because each time you see btc rises neo follow it with a big rise
i don't why but my suggestion it is Chinese so it is strong.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:11:04 PM

Many more ICO planned in futures months (check table https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g21tYH2ctNqapcP4W-_WWLqF2SODB7FNakeXpDLTlYc/edit#gid=0), this is on of the main reasons. Everyone expect that NEO will copy ethereum's destiny and wanna join money train  Smiley
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:30:11 PM

Saying NEO is built just for the chinese is like saying ethereum is built for the russians. NEO is an increasingly popular coin because it has already launched successful ICOs on it's blockchain and more will follow. Developers won't have to learn solidity, so it is already ahead of ethereum in that sense. 2018 is the year of NEO, invest now while you can

cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:35:33 PM

Price Has Skyrocketed

NEO deserves the pumps and the community it is gaining,it is a very undervalued coin which chinese has created based on ethereum,making this an improvement version of ethereum,that is why it is gaining more popularity it is indeed has better technology than ethereum,also has a good platform like ethereum.

cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:38:41 PM

Holding is the word,keeping your coins in your wallet doesnt mean you are a weak trader,but a good trader doesnt sell in panic,most of the top gainers are the ones who has perfect timings in selling so when they are trapped in a coin,the only thing they do is to hold until the coin has recovered from a dumpage .Doing this will prevent you big losses in your trades,keeping coins is a good strategy than doing panic selling that will only worsen the market situation.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: